Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Day 38

Status
Not open for further replies.
But sending everyone to overflow room circumvents the ruling.
So underhanded, yet I'm , so not surprised.
I wonder if she'll wine, "the reason I never finished testifying is b/c I'm afraid....sniffle, sniffle....so let me finish now!"

:seeya:

BBM: Yes, I see what you mean ...

Here is my prediction:

JSS WILL -- WILL give JA and the DT whatever they want !

Sorry, but JSS is showing her :behind: by even "entertaining" such a request from the DT !

:moo:

Jeffrey Evan Gold ‏@jeffgoldesq 1m1 minute ago
What part of NO does #Jodiarias not get? Word is she's asking Judge to let her allocute in SECRET! Parties still arguing about that at bench

... and how does that work, with the press not having time to appeal?

Mikal Ann Dillon Live Blog Jodi Arias penalty phase
4 mins ·
There was someting that Numi requested did not get it. But with other sights we should be able to piece it together. But!!!! JSS was ADAMANT. When Numi. Asked. She said no way this was ruled against in the supreme court. So if you all find out tell me I missed it. But she refused that. ( what ever it was ). Some one I'm sure caught it. We are all here I hope to help. Each other Ok !!! Got it myself. Numi was asking to seal the court. Room to all

Oh I Hope you're right! No closing the court room for Arias. Make her get up there and speak in front of the public.. something she has ALWAYS enjoyed doing! No more special treatment! Tell her NO and spank her with a spoon!! ; )

I've never heard of this tweeter? Background on kissara22? Just today or normal tweeter from the court? (or a MDLR plant?)

Her tweet went around the world in a minute.......I think some folks still think it is true.

I've never heard of this tweeter? Background on kissara22? Just today or normal tweeter from the court? (or a MDLR plant?)

She made a joke I posted it. Said I was sorry don't know what else to do to get it off of here..

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Nurmi is almost there..............just a couple more jurors to drop and he'll have his mistrial. The State will refuse to go through this farce again, mainly due to the judge in charge, and Jodi will be free of the death penalty once and for all. That was probably his strategy all along....drag things out as long as possible, repeat repeat repeat, and try to outlive the jurors until we get down to 11. Problem solved.

There would be no "next time" if this ends in a mistrial that's it game over. Then JSS decides on LWOP or LWP after serving 25 years.

That was dumb. And looks like they would have both given death. This sucks.

I'm thinking this tweeter is a JA "lover" and is doing a spin on what has happened? :dunno: as I'm not familiar with this tweeter previously. Especially never before a court attendee.

Jeffrey Evan Gold ‏@jeffgoldesq · 9m9 minutes ago
What part of NO does #Jodiarias not get? Word is she's asking Judge to let her allocute in SECRET! Parties still arguing about that at bench

Jarrett Seltzer ‏@JarrettSeltzer · 12m12 minutes ago
Det Flores left the court room with a very stressed look on his face - seems like everyone who knows what's going on is stressed #jodiarias
... everyone except the killer.

DH at work just texted me his thoughts: that JSS called for lunch so MDLR can set the scene for JA. Lowering lights, bringing on the string quartet to play Ava Maria, lighting the candles, helping JA put on a flowing white gown and a crown of thorns........ :)

I wonder if we're zipping ahead to allocution because that computer forensics report came back and clearly shows TA penning personal emails and texts from JA's IP address??

I remember the COA saying that sending the media to an overflow room could have been an option used. So JSS could do that. But ugh isn't the DT tired of playing these games and wasting everybody's time?

You're kidding... right Nali?

It seems the whole DT forgot it! He was demanding the court room sealed!!!! She doesn't want the public to know what she's saying. I hate her!

It makes me nervous that we only have two jurors left. We need a few in case there is any deliberation drama.

But sending everyone to overflow room circumvents the ruling. So underhanded, yet I'm , so not surprised. I wonder if she'll wine, "the reason I never finished testifying is b/c I'm afraid....sniffle, sniffle....so let me finish now!"
le s
IIRC, the COA said a remedy would be to allow the public/press to be in the overflow room while she testified.
¶17 The trial court correctly found that there was an alternative to closing the trial—having the press and public view her testimony from a different courtroom. Although Arias balked at the alternative, she has not demonstrated a clear and present danger to a fair trial with an impartial jury. Consequently, we grant Petitioners’ request for relief and vacate the ruling allowing Arias to testify with the courtroom closed to the public and press.

The overflow room is one thing, I'd go along with that to get this over with,

but if they want to completely lock out the media and public like last time, no way.

:seeya:

Hi Steve, but I respectfully disagree on this part :

JA is NOT entitled to special privileges and JSS needs to put an STOP to it !

My prediction is JSS will grant JA and her DT anything and everything they want so I will NOT be surprised by her decision.

:moo:

There is no way JSS is going to seal the court for JA. Not going to happen. I can easily imagine her kicking everyone to the overflow room, and not allowing cameras or video, and that is way more than enough to pizz me off.

I wonder if JSS ever thinks about what TA wanted but was denied as JA was butchering him to death. FFS, JSS just deny her stupid request, let her feel all the nervousness, fear, torment, and suffering that she has subjected so many others to--and if she can't communicate properly in front of the public then just write it down and have someone read it for her sorry soul.

Please JSS, take a stand, and just stop her manipulation once and for all.

It makes me nervous that we only have two jurors left. We need a few in case there is any deliberation drama.

Agreed. How many did we loose on the peterson trial while they were deliberating?

But sending everyone to overflow room circumvents the ruling. So underhanded, yet I'm , so not surprised. I wonder if she'll wine, "the reason I never finished testifying is b/c I'm afraid....sniffle, sniffle....so let me finish now!"

I'll bet this is the exact kind of thing in her allocution he is fighting right now, just like he had to fight to keep certain affidavits and statenents like "this trial was a witch hunt," out. Last time she told the jury her friend wouldn't come because her life was threatened. She shouldn't be allowed to tell them those things.

I'm still stuck at wondering what was in the thick folder and why Flores left looking stressed. Doesn't sound like allocution related, does it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member