GUILTY NV - Tammy Meyers, 44, fatally shot at her Las Vegas home, 12 Feb 2015 - #3

Status
Not open for further replies.

fran

Former Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Please continue the conversation here.

Please remember our rules. If you're unsure, please visit our Rule Forum....http://www.websleuths.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?159-The-Rules

Remember Websleuths is a victim friendly website.

:seeya:
fran

[h=1]NV - Tammy Meyers Media & Timeline Thread ***NO DISCUSSION***[/h]
Previous thread:
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...-Meyers-Shot-and-killed-in-Las-Vegas-*Arrest*

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...eyers-Shot-and-killed-in-Las-Vegas-*Arrest*-2

(Bringing this over from the last thread because it is relevant news.....)

http://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/h...9177753?page=2

ABC News story from about a hour ago and Bob Meyers talking and revealing more new twists.

Excerpts of note......from the article

"Robert Meyers, 49, was out of state when the shooting happened. He said Monday his wife and Nowsch knew each other — well enough for the teen to hitch up his saggy shorts when Tammy Meyers approached him in the neighborhood park, so she wouldn't have to tell him to do so.

....It's not clear if they recognized each other during the shootings. Robert Meyers said Nowsch was probably familiar with the family's Buick, but might not have seen it since the windows were tinted dark last summer."....

..."Las Vegas police say Nowsch bragged to his friends several hours after the shooting that he "got those kids, they were after me, and I got them."....

(My side note the cheerful black teen interviewed by media said words to the effect.....I don't think he shot that girl)

Back to the new article for what is just bizarre to me,

...."Tammy Meyers served as a mother figure to youngsters about the same age as her children, now 15 to 22 years old, Meyers said, and two Meyers sons attended high school with Nowsch.

Meyers said that at least once, Tammy Meyers gave the teen $20 when he said he was hungry. Meyers also recalled Nowsch earning pocket money washing cars outside the Meyers family home.

The teen and the neighborhood mom may have seen each other in passing the weekend of Feb. 7-8, when Tammy Meyers walked the family dogs in the park where Nowsch often sat at a picnic bench with other teens, Robert Meyers said.

"Bunch of troublemakers," Robert Meyers said. "I wouldn't allow my kids to hang out with them." But he denied there was any bad blood."....

Ok...so...the kid washed cars outside the Meyer family home for cash.....but BM then states he would not allow his kids to hang out with them??

smh :thinking:

I read the article and noted the oddness of the statements regarding washing of cars outside the Meyer residence......would that mean that EN was washing the Meyer cars for $$??

I have mixed feelings about that. I have called kids that wash cars to raise money - admirable - in the past. In fact I encourage kids to find a ''legal'' means whether it is babysitting, washing cars or even yard work so what the heck is he really trying to say here???

Very confusing.....was the $20 a loan? or payment for washing car or doing yard work?? or something similar?

I read the article and noted the oddness of the statements regarding washing of cars outside the Meyer residence......would that mean that EN was washing the Meyer cars for $$??

I have mixed feelings about that. I have called kids that wash cars to raise money - admirable - in the past. In fact I encourage kids to find a ''legal'' means whether it is babysitting, washing cars or even yard work so what the heck is he really trying to say here???

Very confusing.....was the $20 a loan? or payment for washing car or doing yard work?? or something similar?

Dad is discussion giving money to the suspect, again. I would love to know aprox total $$ that have been transacted over the years. Dad seems to want to legitimize the $$.
The family has able bodied teens. Dad hires a neighbor teen to wash the cars instead. Why?
If it happened, it was just odd. I continue to think there is a long standing park business relationship between the family and the teen. How deep? We'll just have to stay tuned.

....It's not clear if they recognized each other during the shootings. Robert Meyers said Nowsch was probably familiar with the family's Buick, but might not have seen it since the windows were tinted dark last summer."....

<snip>

Meyers said that at least once, Tammy Meyers gave the teen $20 when he said he was hungry. Meyers also recalled Nowsch earning pocket money washing cars outside the Meyers family home.

<snip>

Ok...so...the kid washed cars outside the Meyer family home for cash.....but BM then states he would not allow his kids to hang out with them??

And the kid was only "probably" familiar with the Buick? He earned pocket money by washing their cars, but he was only "probably" familiar with their car?

I have to say I was very impressed with the interviews on CNN - Anderson and the other one - with Claus .... he was calm and diplomatic. He gave just enough information to raise eyebrows and give us something to think about.

I think the, "I'm going to kill you and your daughter" is being thrown out there as being said by the 2 suspect that cut them off and got out of the car is to cover her and BM going back out armed. jmo

RM is ramping up his spin. Now he's attempting to blame his son for the lies and omissions:
"The reason I didn’t know this story is, for one, it wasn’t explained to me," Robert Meyers said. "It was explained to me one way. And that’s how I told it. Until we started getting all the information and all the facts came out, that’s how I have knowledge of all this. My son was very hurt, thinking I was going to blame him for his mom going down, and he didn’t come forward with all the things."

Source: http://abcnews.go.com/US/road-rage-husband-details-story-shifted/story?id=29172065&singlePage=true

Oh, and when the road rager yelled "I'm going to get you and your daughter" he knew it was a mother and daughter because the daughter was screaming "mommy mommy mommy!"

By all objective standards, RM should have closed his mouth on day one and kept it closed. And he should still be keeping it closed. When you're in a hole, you should stop digging.

Every time he opens his mouth, something new falls out that's damaging to the Meyers family credibility.

RM is ramping up his spin. Now he's attempting to blame his son for the lies and omissions:
"The reason I didn&#8217;t know this story is, for one, it wasn&#8217;t explained to me," Robert Meyers said. "It was explained to me one way. And that&#8217;s how I told it. Until we started getting all the information and all the facts came out, that&#8217;s how I have knowledge of all this. My son was very hurt, thinking I was going to blame him for his mom going down, and he didn&#8217;t come forward with all the things."

Source: http://abcnews.go.com/US/road-rage-husband-details-story-shifted/story?id=29172065&singlePage=true

Oh, and when the road rager yelled "I'm going to get you and your daughter" he knew it was a mother and daughter because the daughter was screaming "mommy mommy mommy!"

By all objective standards, RM should have closed his mouth on day one and kept it closed. And he should still be keeping it closed. When you're in a hole, you should stop digging.

Every time he opens his mouth, something new falls out that's damaging to the Meyers family credibility.

from that video at link I ''heard'' LE has 24 hr watch at the M family house until driver is arrested -- pretty nice to hear....for many reasons...

"The reason I didn&#8217;t know this story is, for one, it wasn&#8217;t explained to me," Robert Meyers said. "It was explained to me one way. And that&#8217;s how I told it. Until we started getting all the information and all the facts came out, that&#8217;s how I have knowledge of all this. My son was very hurt, thinking I was going to blame him for his mom going down, and he didn&#8217;t come forward with all the things."

BBM, JMO--He must belong to the Story O' The Day Club. Each day they pick a new one and run it up the flagpole.
And what's with the description of what happened as "mom going down?" This reads like it's from a cheap paperback crime novel.

The DA's office has their work cut out for them. They need to get busy rehabilitating their witnesses, and they've not even testified yet. :)

(Bringing this over from the last thread because it is relevant news.....)

http://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/h...9177753?page=2

ABC News story from about a hour ago and Bob Meyers talking and revealing more new twists.

Excerpts of note......from the article

"Robert Meyers, 49, was out of state when the shooting happened. He said Monday his wife and Nowsch knew each other &#8212; well enough for the teen to hitch up his saggy shorts when Tammy Meyers approached him in the neighborhood park, so she wouldn't have to tell him to do so.

..."Las Vegas police say Nowsch bragged to his friends several hours after the shooting that he "got those kids, they were after me, and I got them."....

(My side note the cheerful black teen interviewed by media said words to the effect.....I don't think he shot that girl)

Back to the new article for what is just bizarre to me,

...."Tammy Meyers served as a mother figure to youngsters about the same age as her children, now 15 to 22 years old, Meyers said, and two Meyers sons attended high school with Nowsch.

The teen and the neighborhood mom may have seen each other in passing the weekend of Feb. 7-8, when Tammy Meyers walked the family dogs in the park where Nowsch often sat at a picnic bench with other teens, Robert Meyers said.

"Bunch of troublemakers," Robert Meyers said. "I wouldn't allow my kids to hang out with them." But he denied there was any bad blood."....

smh :thinking:

Interesting. So EN is going for SYG and it sounds like Mr. Meyers wants the death penalty.

I still feel this is all a lie. If the kid washed cars at their home he knew exactly where he was and they knew it was him.

Bob meyers should just stop talking since he was not there.

I still feel this is all a lie. If the kid washed cars at their home he knew exactly where he was and they knew it was him.

Bob meyers should just stop talking since he was not there.

Bob appears to be someone who's certain his fast talking, slick salesmanship will completely convince any and all that 1 plus 1 equals 5. He said it, believe it dang it. :)

Dad is discussion giving money to the suspect, again. I would love to know aprox total $$ that have been transacted over the years. Dad seems to want to legitimize the $$.
The family has able bodied teens. Dad hires a neighbor teen to wash the cars instead. Why?
If it happened, it was just odd. I continue to think there is a long standing park business relationship between the family and the teen. How deep? We'll just have to stay tuned.

I think this is mostly spot on. People may have seen money exchanged and he wants to legitimize it.

In normal circumstances I would not question payiing a neighbor kid to wash your car when you have able bodied teens. I have done it myself with a neighborhood kid. I knew his family was struggling financially and he was a great kid, who has grown into a great young man who made it through college with hard work and student loans.

He always wanted to make extra money, so I often had him washing cars that didn't much need it and doing yardwork that didn't really need to be done. So that I get. However, I don't see this as the situation here.

I have to say I was very impressed with the interviews on CNN - Anderson and the other one - with Claus .... he was calm and diplomatic. He gave just enough information to raise eyebrows and give us something to think about.

Well, shoot. I had OD'ed on this case, took a Xanax and slept through the whole thing, LOL.

Bob appears to be someone who's certain his fast talking, slick salesmanship will completely convince any and all that 1 plus 1 equals 5. He said it, believe it dang it. :)

He's a carnival huckster. Literally!

A note of clarification from the last thread:

George Zimmerman did not use SYG at trial, just simple self-defense. And it worked.

This is certainly true, but I am still of the belief that if you tell the truth life is just much easier. Now throwing his kid under the bus, nice.

I know last week our local talk show radio hosts were still pretty much buying the road rage story and calling those of us questioning it out for being unfair to the "victims". I don't listen to talk radio on the weekend, but boy did that change as of yesterday. Seems now everyone, including those same talk show hosts, is calling BS on this whole story. This morning they were discussing the "theory" (complete theory, not proof) that Mom has been buying prescription drugs from the suspect. Again, just theory, but boy what a change.

A note of clarification from the last thread:

George Zimmerman did not use SYG at trial, just simple self-defense. And it worked.

George Zimmerman said he was on his back with his head being bashed in. It's nowhere near the same scenario.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
boymom0304