GUILTY UK - Rebecca Watts, 16, Bristol, 19 Feb 2015 #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm really surprised how little news there is on twitter or in the MSM about who's been arrested. Not even a gender or an age. The police really are keeping it underwraps
In light of what happened in the Yeates case with Christopher Jefferies this is not a surprise. Remember it's the same regional force that's dealing with this, they learnt their lesson the hard way.

It was mentioned early on that the family thought she was meeting up with her boyfriend so it could be likely that she had already mentioned she was getting ready to go back out and they heard the door/music thing later on and thought nothing of it. I doubt most people think these little things are important at the time.

In light of what happened in the Yeates case with Christopher Jefferies this is not a surprise. Remember it's the same regional force that's dealing with this, they learnt their lesson the hard way.

I said as much earlier. Although the police only gave an age and a gender, as is usual: they did not name Mr Jefferies. It was the media who named and libelled him. A&S police will not trust them again.

New thread Link to new thread I've moved some posts over so you can continue your discussion.

This one will close in about 5 minutes, please move on over.

I don't see any comments from the family about the arrests, all very strange!
Think they are being advised to stick to general statements of thanks for the support from Police and volunteers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrsrb10