Found Deceased MA - Jaimee Mendez, 25, Swampscott, 6 Nov 2014 - #2 *Arrest*

when Alyssa refers to " some guy " in the media that is because we, the family were not wanting to say any names. so instead of saying JF we refer to him as that/some/a guy. I can say that L.E. has a few different names for him that would not be nice to say here. If I remember correctly it was msm that named Fluery. In fact if you go back in the Find Jaimee facebook page you will find somewhere were I state that this is the find Jaimee page and to leave names out of it

And,
JF states that he dropped Jaimee at the rite aid. I can guarantee without a shadow of a doubt that she left the parking lot as a passenger in his van. The rug that was found in the dumpster was in fact taken out of the green van. The sneakers that were in the dumpster with the rug were in fact Jaimees. I remember the day she bought them, she bought a matching pair for her son Jayson

Also,
what most do not know is Jaimee made a call to a friend about 30 minutes before the S.O.S call. In this call Jaimee tells the friend who she was with. The friend swears before a grand jury that she heard JF speaking in the background while this call was being made. at this point Jaimee was not feeling " creeped out "

BBM

Mr. Mendez, can you elaborate on the significance of that part of the statement? If you can?? Do you have any suspicions that you are able to share as to why she didn't feel "creeped out" until the last call, as opposed to the first . Thank you and God Bless!

when Alyssa refers to " some guy " in the media that is because we, the family were not wanting to say any names. so instead of saying JF we refer to him as that/some/a guy. I can say that L.E. has a few different names for him that would not be nice to say here. If I remember correctly it was msm that named Fluery. In fact if you go back in the Find Jaimee facebook page you will find somewhere were I state that this is the find Jaimee page and to leave names out of it

And,
JF states that he dropped Jaimee at the rite aid. I can guarantee without a shadow of a doubt that she left the parking lot as a passenger in his van. The rug that was found in the dumpster was in fact taken out of the green van. The sneakers that were in the dumpster with the rug were in fact Jaimees. I remember the day she bought them, she bought a matching pair for her son Jayson

Also,
what most do not know is Jaimee made a call to a friend about 30 minutes before the S.O.S call. In this call Jaimee tells the friend who she was with. The friend swears before a grand jury that she heard JF speaking in the background while this call was being made. at this point Jaimee was not feeling " creeped out "

Thank you for sharing this information! So if I read this correctly, the first call she made was to a friend while with JF and she didn't seem "creeped out", according to the friend. And this call took place after JF claimed he left her at Rite Aid. Did she say who she was with during the second call, when she did feel uncomfortable?

I'm also curious about the rug. Was LE able to positively match it to the van? Did they perform any tests on it or the shoes?

Yes, we are all here for you Steven. And the rest of the family.

Perhaps you can clear up some of the questions we have had throughout this investigation. One question that has been bugging me (since MSM has reported different things) is, what did Jaimee actually say to her friends when she called them for help?

If you are restricted on what you're allowed to say, I understand. Just hoping you can clear up some of the confusion.

Between 5:30 and 5:45 Jaimee kisses her boyfriend and tells him she will be back in 30 to 45 minutes. She leaves in her pajama pants and takes just one cigarette her cell phone and I.D. Dan ( her boyfriend of 8 years ) watches Jaimee get into JF's van and drive off. Jaimee was on her way to the rite aid to pick up a money order that was sent from me earlier in the day. At this time no one knew much about JF. He was a new acquaintance of Jaimees', only knowing him for maybe three weeks. No one at all knew about JF's level 3 S/O status at all.

While at the rite aid The front video cameras catches Jaimee go into and out of the store. The side cameras show Jaimee go from JF's van to another vehicle. The camera shows Jaimee walk away from the second vehicle and it shows the second vehicle drive away. 30 seconds later it shows JF's van drive by and Jaimee is in the passenger seat.

At ABOUT 6:15 6:30 Jaimee calls her friend and chat for a couple of minutes. friend hears JF in the background and Jaimee confirms she is with JF. Jaimee tells friend she is on her way home and she will call later.

At ABOUT 6:45 to 7 PM Jaimee calls another friend. This is the S.O.S call. Jaimee tells her friend " Mike " ( not his real name,) that she needs a ride. She tells him she is on Spring road and is with JF and she is scared. Mike tells me that he hears the panic in her voice but does not know JF. nor where he lives and tells Jaimee he needs a landmark and she mentions C.V.S., Mike then Googles " Jason Flurey spring rd. " and it comes up 18 spring road Lynn. Mike then goes to 18 spring road and a man with his kids answer the door. It ends up to be a different person and different house. Mike then leaves and searches the area for a couple of hours to no avail.

That is the last contact Jaimee made to any one again.

BBM

Mr. Mendez, can you elaborate on the significance of that part of the statement? If you can?? Do you have any suspicions that you are able to share as to why she didn't feel "creeped out" until the last call, as opposed to the first . Thank you and God Bless!

I spoke to her friend, the one she called prior to the S.O.S call. She told me that Jaimee seemed fine and not really stressed or anything. As to what happened after that call, only two people know that.

Thank you for sharing this information! So if I read this correctly, the first call she made was to a friend while with JF and she didn't seem "creeped out", according to the friend. And this call took place after JF claimed he left her at Rite Aid.

Yes

Did she say who she was with during the second call, when she did feel uncomfortable?

Yes she told her friend who she was with and her friend heard him talking in the background.

I'm also curious about the rug. Was LE able to positively match it to the van?

yes the rug was a match

Did they perform any tests on it or the shoes?

No idea if any tests were done.

Mr. Mendez, my son works with kids on the autism spectrum. My cousin is associated with a center that provides advocacy and training for the parents of autistic kids. I don't have any experience myself, but can say this much through them from a far, young Jayson seems very well cared for.

He is loved very much. It was Jaimees wish that he attend the correct school for his autism. I think she found it in the Kevin O'Grady school in Beverly. I visited the school a few times and it is a great school for Jason. The first time I heard him say Papa was the first time I visited him there.

He is loved very much. It was Jaimees wish that he attend the correct school for his autism. I think she found it in the Kevin O'Grady school in Beverly. I visited the school a few times and it is a great school for Jason. The first time I heard him say Papa was the first time I visited him there.

Mr. Mendez, I had gathered from the reports that Jaimee had gone to some trouble getting young Jason into the school and had been excited about his attendance. Thank you very much for the information your providing.

Out of respect for you and concern that the case is an ongoing, the investigation and so forth, I find it hard to ask you questions, and am not sure what to ask you to be helpful. Are there things we should be considering that we haven't on WS yet that would be of help?

It always struck me that this RSO had many people covering for him, a support system of sorts that would come through for him as he went about his life hurting a girl and women, and scaring so many enough to get restraining orders against him. IIRC, he had 20 or 22 cases against him at some point. That interview he gave, to my ear, sounded like a subconscious confession of sorts. It's when I became sure he killed her. I'm sure a court will require proof and a thorough investigation and all, and there's little doubt in my mind this will come to pass with time. Do you have any sense what that support system may be? Please forgive me if this is asking too much or out of line in any way that would be damaging, and do not feel at all compelled to answer.

My sorrow for Jaimee and concern for her family had been this thing I felt from a distance but heartfelt. Somehow having you here and sharing your thoughts makes it less sad or, I'm not sure how to explain it, but restoring in a strongly righteous human way. Thank you very much for this, as it should be us that help ease your pain.

Mr. Mendez, I had gathered from the reports that Jaimee had gone to some trouble getting young Jason into the school and had been excited about his attendance. Thank you very much for the information your providing.

Out of respect for you and concern that the case is an ongoing, the investigation and so forth, I find it hard to ask you questions, and am not sure what to ask you to be helpful. Are there things we should be considering that we haven't on WS yet that would be of help?

It always struck me that this RSO had many people covering for him, a support system of sorts that would come through for him as he went about his life hurting a girl and women, and scaring so many enough to get restraining orders against him. IIRC, he had 20 or 22 cases against him at some point. That interview he gave, to my ear, sounded like a subconscious confession of sorts. It's when I became sure he killed her. I'm sure a court will require proof and a thorough investigation and all, and there's little doubt in my mind this will come to pass with time. Do you have any sense what that support system may be? Please forgive me if this is asking too much or out of line in any way that would be damaging, and do not feel at all compelled to answer.

My sorrow for Jaimee and concern for her family had been this thing I felt from a distance but heartfelt. Somehow having you here and sharing your thoughts makes it less sad or, I'm not sure how to explain it, but restoring in a strongly righteous human way. Thank you very much for this, as it should be us that help ease your pain.

Thank you for the kind words,

As to JF's support system prior to Jaimee I have no idea why people would continue to help him. I just think that everyone around him was either blind or stupid. JF himself was not a smart person ( at least when it came to this ) and he was sloppy and scared but somehow he was able to make people think he was harmless. His uncle inlaw told me " he wouldn't hurt a fly ". Imagine that.

Thank you for the kind words,

As to JF's support system prior to Jaimee I have no idea why people would continue to help him. I just think that everyone around him was either blind or stupid. JF himself was not a smart person ( at least when it came to this ) and he was sloppy and scared but somehow he was able to make people think he was harmless. His uncle inlaw told me " he wouldn't hurt a fly ". Imagine that.

Always welcome, Mr. Mendez.

If it is any consolation, in the case that brought me to WS, it was a long time before a beastly cruel reality dawned on the perp's family, friends, colleagues and others who knew him, with few public exceptions, one of whom became a verified insider, on WS. Naturally, these killers who await justice keep breathing and their families may keep believing in them if not in their innocence, but you'd think at some point for the people close to the perp, their own love of truth and righteousness, or for their love of their god, if that exists for them, something beyond themselves moves them to help ease the pain and undo what little they can of the harm, the perp, their loved one did, if they can. Yeah, pinch me, that would be the best of all worlds, I thought. It actually then was the case, when a young woman, who we saw fight tooth and nail on video, was abducted at knife point. The perp's family showed no support at all even before he was caught, IIRC. She was found alive.

findjaimee

That is a truly disturbing account of what happened leading up to her disappearance. Something you said stood out to me... You said, during the second call, the SOS one, her friend could also hear JF in the background. I wonder if this call set him off somehow? I mean, if she told a friend on the phone that she was scared of the person sitting right next to her, that person might get angry. I had always assumed that she had made this call in private, so as to not tip off her "companion" to her intentions. Anyway, it was just a thought that I had. Please don't take that as me putting any of the blame on Jaimee for what happened to her. I wasn't. Just trying to piece the pieces together is all.

Mr Mendez, I am just stopping by to let you know I continue to support you and your family. Like FindHG, I dont want to encourage you to share information that would jeopardize the case but I want you to know that you are helping us put into perspective how strong the case is against JF. The hard work is now...the waiting, the hoping, the frustration of the dotting i's and crossing t's.

findjaimee

That is a truly disturbing account of what happened leading up to her disappearance. Something you said stood out to me... You said, during the second call, the SOS one, her friend could also hear JF in the background. I wonder if this call set him off somehow? I mean, if she told a friend on the phone that she was scared of the person sitting right next to her, that person might get angry. I had always assumed that she had made this call in private, so as to not tip off her "companion" to her intentions. Anyway, it was just a thought that I had. Please don't take that as me putting any of the blame on Jaimee for what happened to her. I wasn't. Just trying to piece the pieces together is all.

No offense taken.

Please Know that I have questioned both parties 3 times myself.

Please read again where I tell that the friend heard JF in the background during the first call between 5:30 and 6:30.

Sorry, it's hard for me to quote an existing quote from my phone. I had previously asked if she had said who she was with during the second call, when she was feeling uncomfortable, and you had said she had. But perhaps you thought I was referring to the first phone call. In any case, although I do have more questions, I don't want to jeopardize the case in any way, so I will just let things play out. Hopefully the ME will release some information soon, and an arrest will take place.

findjaimee

That is not what I said.

Mr Mendez, what do you think it will take to push all of this forward? The grand jury indictment? And do you think that LE has eyes on JF right now in preparation for a possible indictment? There is no reason for him to make a run for it if he feels that he is not guilty and yet he was quick to put himself out of arm's reach.

Sorry my fault. I try and read everything thoroughly but I mixed it up. again I apologize.

No problem. It's hard to keep track of everything said on this thread. :) I just wanted to clear that up so no one could try to put words in your mouth later.

Mr Mendez, what do you think it will take to push all of this forward? The grand jury indictment? And do you think that LE has eyes on JF right now in preparation for a possible indictment? There is no reason for him to make a run for it if he feels that he is not guilty and yet he was quick to put himself out of arm's reach.

I have faith that LE will do their job and an arrest will be made. when? I do not know. The hardest part for us is the waiting.

I have faith that LE will do their job and an arrest will be made. when? I do not know. The hardest part for us is the waiting.

I don't know how you do it. Keep trying to put myself in your shoes, and I can't really see myself coping with the waiting as you and your family have, as families have to over and over again, too too often.

Good to know you have faith in LE doing their job toward an arrest. It's been a long winter, this one, has to make it all the more hard to wait.

After having read this, I probably have at least a thousand new questions. Not directed to anyone in general but just things that have not been made clear yet. I will do my level best to keep it brief but, y'all may want to get a coffee or something...

Between 5:30 and 5:45 Jaimee kisses her boyfriend and tells him she will be back in 30 to 45 minutes. She leaves in her pajama pants and takes just one cigarette her cell phone and I.D. Dan ( her boyfriend of 8 years ) watches Jaimee get into JF's van and drive off. Jaimee was on her way to the rite aid to pick up a money order that was sent from me earlier in the day.

If Jaimee was just going to the Rite Aid to get the money order, why would she say she'd be back in 30-45 minutes? I know it's in one of the old threads somewhere but I can't seem to find it - but - I believe it was noted it's a very short distance from Jaimee's house to the Rite Aid on Lewis St. A quick errand like that, just there and back, wouldn't take 30-45 minutes would it?

At this time no one knew much about JF. He was a new acquaintance of Jaimees', only knowing him for maybe three weeks. No one at all knew about JF's level 3 S/O status at all.

How did Jaimee meet him? Where did she meet him? Who are their mutual aquaintences? JF claims he'd picked her up at the house before. Did anyone ever actually see him there before?

While at the rite aid The front video cameras catches Jaimee go into and out of the store.

I will assume she cashed the money order so she had the cash on her when she walked out?

The side cameras show Jaimee go from JF's van to another vehicle.

Make, model, color, size, year? How many people in the second vehicle? Male/female? How long was she at the second vehicle? Did she approach the driver's side or the passenger side?

The camera shows Jaimee walk away from the second vehicle and it shows the second vehicle drive away. 30 seconds later it shows JF's van drive by and Jaimee is in the passenger seat.

In which direction did the second vehicle drive away? Toward which street? Did JF's van drive away in the same direction or a different direction?

At ABOUT 6:15 6:30 Jaimee calls her friend and chat for a couple of minutes. friend hears JF in the background and Jaimee confirms she is with JF. Jaimee tells friend she is on her way home and she will call later.

This seems odd to me. She leaves the house with JF between 5:30-5:45, goes to Rite Aid to cash her money order then calls a friend just to chat while she's out with JF? Did the friend say why she called, like, she was calling her back, called to remind her of something, etc.? it just seems like an odd time to call a friend to chat while you're out running errands.

At ABOUT 6:45 to 7 PM Jaimee calls another friend. This is the S.O.S call. Jaimee tells her friend " Mike " ( not his real name,) that she needs a ride. She tells him she is on Spring road and is with JF and she is scared. Mike tells me that he hears the panic in her voice but does not know JF. nor where he lives and tells Jaimee he needs a landmark and she mentions C.V.S., Mike then Googles " Jason Flurey spring rd. " and it comes up 18 spring road Lynn. Mike then goes to 18 spring road and a man with his kids answer the door. It ends up to be a different person and different house. Mike then leaves and searches the area for a couple of hours to no avail.

If it is true that JF was doing heroin at his house (as he so admirably claimed to the msm), and Jaimee was with him, it doesn't surprise me that at 6:15-6:30 she seemed fine in the first call to a friend but 15-30 minutes later she called another friend saying she was scared and wanted a ride. I have never been in the presence of someone using heroin but know people who have and some of the stories I've heard are pretty downright creepy. :( His initial heroin "rush" could have very well been like that.

The only other thought I have right now though, is... were they actually alone at his house, or was there someone else there that night as well?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RickyStebbins78
Back