Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall NSW, 12 Sept 2014 - # 6

Status
Not open for further replies.
If they were to find something, a piece of clothing, or something worse, would they release that information? Does anyone know the rough time Iine of when they found Daniel Morcombe and how long after were the public told?

As well as finding out what has happened to William, I think it is important for police to get to the bottom of this to ensure that it doesn’t happen again. At least, not at the hand(s) of whoever may be involved.

If someone has taken William, if someone has disposed of William, if someone has shared pics of William … whatever the case may be … they need to be prosecuted to the maximum extent of the law. Starting with 20 years jail for kidnapping. And add every other charge that can possibly be added.

That would be nice (20 years for kidnapping) but knowing our legal system it would probably be 10 with parole in 5. makes me so angry especially with the number of crimes committed by those on bail in the last few years

If they were to find something, a piece of clothing, or something worse, would they release that information? Does anyone know the rough time Iine of when they found Daniel Morcombe and how long after were the public told?

I don't believe they found Daniel for 7 years or more. Not until the disgusting perp led them to the spot where he dumped Daniel. Then the public was informed quite quickly IIRC.

ETA: But they already had the perp then. When they don't have the perp, I don't know how long they would take to let the public know they have found evidence. Could it compromise the investigation?

Thanks for posting the link... something that stood out to me was he did say this search was the result from information gathered by detectives from their the line of questioning. ( as well as public giving information )

I think I'm the only person who thinks 50% of the time William wandered off... the the other 50% that WS ( or BS ) has something indirectly to do with him missing, maybe not him but certainly someone he knows has a connection.

That would be nice (20 years for kidnapping) but knowing our legal system it would probably be 10 with parole in 5. makes me so angry especially with the number of crimes committed by those on bail in the last few years

I know ... but I can always dream ... and hope. It makes me very angry too. :mad:

They were pretty quick releasing info about a shoe they found that "matched" the ones Daniel was wearing the day he went missing.

Completely agree

Thanks for posting the link... something that stood out to me was he did say this search was the result from information gathered by detectives from their the line of questioning. ( as well as public giving information )

I think I'm the only person who thinks 50% of the time William wandered off... the the other 50% that WS ( or BS ) has something indirectly to do with him missing, maybe not him but certainly someone he knows has a connection.

Three year olds being three year olds, I agree it's absolutely plausible WT wandered off to begin with. However, if he hadn't met with interference, I think the initial search would have found him quite quickly.

That stood out to me aswell Scoobysnack. I believe theyve received some general information and made inquiries based on that information. I dont think theyve gone into all of these searches gung ho off a few tip offs. I believe they have done their research and i also believe they know more than is being portrayed.

My father is an ex cop and he reckons, and I agree as well, this IS about Spedding....... the bushland around his area... That is why they are asking for the communitys help with anything they might have seen. I am betting he is their prime and maybe only suspect and main area of enquiry but do not have enough evidence and therefore wanting that general community to come forward....... I really hope I am wrong, but you don't dig up someones yard and septic tank and then search the bush in the same area of that persons home for no reason, they are zeroing in on him...

I think so too, they'd have never allowed his name to be run in media if they weren't fairly sure IMO .. they just want the body before an arrest. He's lied to them about being in Kendall .. guarantee it, then further enquiries led to more, but not enough for conviction .. yet.

Might be right, revampz.

But if he turns out to be innocent, then he is another victim of this crime, by the way the Murdoch tabloids are treating him.

The police didn't want to name anyone and did not place extra pressure on him today. They probably don't want the media circling him, even if he is their main suspect. I don't think they intended his name to be made public. That cat seemed to escape the bad too quickly for them thanks to the intense media interest.

Maybe the tip off was that someone was seen in the area they're now searching, ie digging, or acting furtively.
And only now did whoever saw them begin to think it may have been suspicious. If so I wonder what changed that made them think to report it ?

Sorry...I have gone back to thread 5 but couldn't find what I was looking for.

Can anybody tell me what came of the "Man with folded arms" picture....was this person ever identified?

I know I'm going over old ground....but I have a good reason for asking.

Might be right, revampz.

But if he turns out to be innocent, then he is another victim of this crime, by the way the Murdoch tabloids are treating him.

The police didn't want to name anyone and did not place extra pressure on him today. They probably don't want the media circling him, even if he is their main suspect. I don't think they intended his name to be made public. That cat seemed to escape the bad too quickly for them thanks to the intense media interest.

Totally agree Butterstick....... I really dislike the modern media, they jump on anything, sensationalize everything and can be so irresponsible with what they print.........and can be dishonest and biased...especially with politics. With 24 hour news channels on the tele and hundreds on online news sites, everything is a story. Personally I think modern news reporting can be so dangerous

http://www.smh.com.au/nsw/police-to...r-missing-william-tyrell-20150302-13s798.html

A NSW Police spokeswoman said the area police would begin searching was near Houston Mitchell Drive and Long Point Road in Bonny Hills, but she would not divulge the exact location.

Google Maps Search Area.jpg

Wondering what this is (circled yellow).. looks like a house? Or perhaps a farm..
Search Area2.jpg

A larger view of the area and what is around
Search Area3.jpg

Finally, a rough map of the search area and BS place of residence
Search Area4.jpg

Sorry about all the pictures, I just thought it may help to visualize :)

In all the pictures, the RED pin, is the end of Long Point Road.

The YELLOWpin is the corner of Houston Mitchell Drive and Long Point Road.

Also, I dont know how to show it Houston Mitchell Drive Runs across the top of Long Point Road Both directions. (Even though it only blue highlighted one side of the road)

Hoping this makes sense.

I doubt the cops give a rats about BS's feelings on the matter, but they probably do care about the risk to a fair trial caused by the "trial by media" that could happen if the media don't keep a lid on it.

And frankly, that goes for ALL msm in this country, imnsho. I don't think Fairfax or the ABC are any less grubby than Murdoch media. At least Murdoch media lay it all on the table, you know exactly how grubby they are. The other guys are wolves in sheep's clothing. But that's just like, my opinion, man.

Sorry...I have gone back to thread 5 but couldn't find what I was looking for.

Can anybody tell me what came of the "Man with folded arms" picture....was this person ever identified?

I know I'm going over old ground....but I have a good reason for asking.

He ended up being an innocent bystander and the woman who sent tho photo in wrote an apology.

He ended up being an innocent bystander and the woman who sent tho photo in wrote an apology.

Thanks so much for that..... Was/Is there any link to confirm that it was a bystander and an apology given?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Melladanielle