Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall NSW, 12 Sept 2014 - # 6

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can find all the media links that first reported "The Man with folded arms"....but I can't find any links where it was confirmed he was identified as an innocent bystander nor any apology.

Double Post

:thinking:

Attachments

• Search Area5.jpg
    Search Area5.jpg
    61.1 KB · Views: 175
I can find all the media links that first reported "The Man with folded arms"....but I can't find any links where it was confirmed he was identified as an innocent bystander nor any apology.

The lady commented on a FB article offering the apology.. I think I did post a copy on here, although it may have been modded. Ill see if I can find my post.

G'ma's house to Corner of Long Point & Houston Mitchell is approx 20km.
View attachment 70405

Its ok Blessed.... So there was no Media....just the FB post?...that answers my question.

I think the timing is interesting, they seized BS's computer etc a few weeks ago. You'd imagine they'd have the results of that by now, timing of this search is interesting if they're related

Was curious as the copies of that picture that I can now find using "Images" shows a blurred out face...but the hands of the
person was of interest to me.

Yes, I think that they are being clever with their words too.

Non-specific info from a ‘member of the public’ could mean so many things … someone working for Telstra, someone who lives with a possible perp, someone who saw a van in a certain area that day, someone working for an internet provider, an informant ….

The detective at the presser definitely said that he was not going into detail so as not to compromise the investigation.
Yes, that would make sense seeing that all this information they speak of comes after the raid on BS.

And about the media. I get frustrated with them. I wish they would report the facts without putting their own spin on it. At the same time sometimes I wonder if they know more than they can say and try to get the info out without getting into trouble.

Its ok Blessed.... So there was no Media....just the FB post?...that answers my question.

Hi Puggle - I didnt see any MSM article - just the lady who was mentioned in the original article, apologizing, saying it was taken out of context, and that she was waiting for the Daily Mail (I think that is who it was) to contact her back, so she could get things put right.

Curious as to know what you are thinking?

Yes, that would make sense seeing that all this information they speak of comes after the raid on BS.

And about the media. I get frustrated with them. I wish they would report the facts without putting their own spin on it. At the same time sometimes I wonder if they know more than they can say and try to get the info out without getting into trouble.

I think they run their controversial and privacy stuff past their legal dept prior to publication. Sometimes it happens after the midnight press, and you see an online article be suddenly changed or pulled in the morning. They don’t like to be sued. They also limit themselves to what police say they can report, in the case of possible crimes like this. Their established crime reporters usually work very closely with the police media people.

Blessed....I have seen time and time again where the media have been used by police. The most interesting times are when things are put out there and then removed and barely mentioned again... - as in the "Folded Arms Man".

Usually the media are like a dog with a bone...they don't let things go that simply.

But when they do - sometimes you have to question why?

Also the picture and especially the area on the mans fingers has me interested - I'm sure some people here would know why.

I think the timing is interesting, they seized BS's computer etc a few weeks ago. You'd imagine they'd have the results of that by now, timing of this search is interesting if they're related

It would be chilling if it was in reference to something they found on his computer. :eek:

I keep seeing articles referring to how close the search area is to the Spedding home. My question si---"isn't it close to everyone in that little town? I mean if there was another suspect in that general area, would the search area be described as 'so close' ?

It would be chilling if it was in reference to something they found on his computer. :eek:

I keep seeing articles referring to how close the search area is to the Spedding home. My question si---"isn't it close to everyone in that little town? I mean if there was another suspect in that general area, would the search area be described as 'so close' ?

That back road could be used by anyone wanting to exit the Pacific Hwy to go to either Bonny Hills or Lake Cathie

Blessed....I have seen time and time again where the media have been used by police. The most interesting times are when things are put out there and then removed and barely mentioned again... - as in the "Folded Arms Man".

Usually the media are like a dog with a bone...they don't let things go that simply.

But when they do - sometimes you have to question why?

Also the picture and especially the area on the mans fingers has me interested - I'm sure some people here would know why.
Can you elaborate as i looked at that photo plenty and never saw anything?

Can you elaborate as i looked at that photo plenty and never saw anything?

If you can get the image again.....enlarge the hand area.

It could be just my imagination but it looked like the person had a dark area on his fingers.

I have my own POI....and went back to look to see if this individual had anything on their fingers.

They did in 2014.

But then again sometime we allow our imaginations to run away with us when we have a "Belief"...that could be all I am doing
and it not be what I seeing...rather what I want to see. Sorry....I probably am making no sense whatsoever.

Here's the original folded arms man article from Daily Mail: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...toddler-psychic-s-cryptic-sketch-emerges.html Turns out the woman who alerted everyone to it was one of these so called 'psychics' who have attached themselves to this case http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...eveal-interview-kilometre-toddler-s-home.html I'm sure he has nothing to do with it, just some woman who spotted a guy in a group pic she decided looked sus .. if she's already apologised, I don't know what value there is in looking into it again.

I don't see the pic which includes the man with folded arms in the daily mail article now, even though it was there before.

They actually took his pic out of the article after her complaint to them.

If you can get the image again.....enlarge the hand area.

It could be just my imagination but it looked like the person had a dark area on his fingers.

I have my own POI....and went back to look to see if this individual had anything on their fingers.

They did in 2014.

But then again sometime we allow our imaginations to run away with us when we have a "Belief"...that could be all I am doing
and it not be what I seeing...rather what I want to see. Sorry....I probably am making no sense whatsoever.
Yes i see what your seeing and i understand. I dont think those faint inkings would come up so dark in a photo from that far. Could be wrong and understand your line of thought!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
knownstranger07