Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall NSW, 12 Sept 2014 - # 6

Status
Not open for further replies.
See good, he even had the Daily Mail remove his pic because he had nothing to do with anything ..

Here's the original folded arms man article from Daily Mail: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...toddler-psychic-s-cryptic-sketch-emerges.html Turns out the woman who alerted everyone to it was one of these so called 'psychics' who have attached themselves to this case http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...eveal-interview-kilometre-toddler-s-home.html I'm sure he has nothing to do with it, just some woman who spotted a guy in a group pic she decided looked sus .. if she's already apologised, I don't know what value there is in looking into it again.

The lady that sent the photo to police was a lady called Margo - she is not a psychic...just thought I'd clarify.

Margo is a local Kendall lady who was involved in the initial searches for William.

Oh right .. I got mixed up in that article because right after they discuss the photo they start talking about some 'psychic' called Maggie.

Interestingly the fact that the media included the original pic of "Arms Folded Man" and then all the psychic details
sketches and such....I felt it was another deliberate "Shaking the Tree" strategy.

I think they no exactly who's involved and they a ramping up the pressure 10 fold.

It's not often our media puts much stock in psychic visions and includes drawings...I haven't seen it before...that's why I think it was done on purpose.

Terrible news to hear the police are searching the forest in a very specific location. The location is 'interesting' given who lives near by.

I imagine it would be hard for cellphone pings to place anyone accurately in that area given the range the towers are placed apart and it would mean it would be like looking for a needle in a haystack.

Can anyone post a link to this picture please, too many posts to look back through

And Tootsie....

Google Images ....type in Man with folded arms William Tyrell.... I think at least two sites still have pics

Yes thanks Puggle I did look there but decided not to go to the sites as they were unknown to me.

Yes i see what your seeing and i understand. I dont think those faint inkings would come up so dark in a photo from that far. Could be wrong and understand your line of thought!

trying to compare shadings of forearms for a comparison.... Also lady with cup..the shade is quite dark and this is just the separations of her fingers.

Glad you understood what I meant though.

I think this article has been posted already but the heading is very specific :(

http://m.dailytelegraph.com.au/news...r-william-tyrell/story-fni0cx12-1227243896094

I know this area. It was where the wild dog ran out at my car that I posted about a while ago. Very close to WS - a shortcut to the Bonny Hills area. There is a small winery out there. Not much else. Some private properties and lots of state forest.

Does anyone know if they've searched the area before? The area they're searching today?

Interestingly the fact that the media included the original pic of "Arms Folded Man" and then all the psychic details
sketches and such....I felt it was another deliberate "Shaking the Tree" strategy.

I think they no exactly who's involved and they a ramping up the pressure 10 fold.

It's not often our media puts much stock in psychic visions and includes drawings...I haven't seen it before...that's why I think it was done on purpose.

Could also just be that there wasn't much info that the media was allowed to report, so they resorted to shady psychics and pics of random men walking around.

Could also just be that there wasn't much info that the media was allowed to report, so they resorted to shady psychics and pics of random men walking around.

Could be.... well the psychic stuff that is.

But That pic from Margo was sent to police by her at the end of December. She noted that he looked suspicious as
she hadn't seen him at the searches before. Granted she is one person so she couldn't possibly know all the searchers.

But having said that...I noticed this lady early on...In fact when I saw one of her postings (Being a snoop..as most of us are)
I decided to look her up...so much so that I actually saved her FB to my favorites way back in September last year (Public)

She was very involved in the search...took copious amounts of photos of the search from Day one.

She was not alone in the search and a group of local ladies all banded together and did a lot of work during the search.

I believe if she thought he looked out of place and it raised her suspision... and I would presume she discussed this with others before sending in the picture...
well I trust their instinct in this situation....it's their town.

I am just guessing she was asked to retract.....or she is helping the police.

If she was helping the police to shake the tree, then the LE stuffed up big time by turning to the DailyMail to write up the story with supernatural themes.

If she was helping the police to shake the tree, then the LE stuffed up big time by turning to the DailyMail to write up the story with supernatural themes.

Yeah...I've never seen the media include psychic pics etc..before so it is totally weird... Strangely enough the pic resembles my POI though...weird!!!

I remember thinking at the time the article about folded arm man was published.

Day 5 of the search.
I wonder if that was the day WS returned to fix the washer.
It has been said he returned a few days later and about a week later depending on which article you read.

Because I have never understood why having a washing machine repaired would matter with a child missing.
I am sure there were many that would have been prepared to do a load of washing.

William Tyrell: Homicide police scour bushland for body after tip-off on missing boy

Updated 38 minutes ago

The Salvation Army Emergency Services has set up a truck at the search site to offer refreshments to the search crews.

Lachie McKay from the Salvation Army said the search for a body has affected many in the local community.

"Our job is to support everyone that needs support as far as meals and refreshments," Mr McKay said.

"Obviously no one wants to be here for obvious reasons, but we are here to make it as comfortable for the people doing the search."

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2015-03-02/police-begin-new-search-for-missing-boy-william-tyrell/6272660

William Tyrell: Homicide police scour bushland for body after tip-off on missing boy

Updated 38 minutes ago

The Salvation Army Emergency Services has set up a truck at the search site to offer refreshments to the search crews.

Lachie McKay from the Salvation Army said the search for a body has affected many in the local community.

"Our job is to support everyone that needs support as far as meals and refreshments," Mr McKay said.

"Obviously no one wants to be here for obvious reasons, but we are here to make it as comfortable for the people doing the search."

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2015-03-02/police-begin-new-search-for-missing-boy-william-tyrell/6272660
Alot of talk that they are searching for a body. Just media hype?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23