VERDICT WATCH - Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Retrial Day 43

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cathy ‏@courtchatter 7s7 seconds ago
Willmott, Nurmi and MDLR enter. Willmott is now in appropriate attire. All parties go out in the hallway. #jodiarias

I am sure she has progressed to singing gospels by now. :gaah:

Yeah, all of that time alone, waiting, in the Yreka interrogation, she seemed pretty comfortable. You know, headstand, singing.

More Tweets:

Cathy ‏@courtchatter · 7m7 minutes ago

Only Judge and Juan here. Mike the court reporter talks to the judge. #jodiarias

Cathy ‏@courtchatter · 6m6 minutes ago

7-8 jurors have left the jury room. #jodiarias

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ · 6m6 minutes ago

A group of 7 jurors have left #jodiarias #3tvarias

Jeffrey Evan Gold ‏@jeffgoldesq · 6m6 minutes ago

"@News20Chopper: Hey guys, we can't film so it's probably just a juror question. If it's a hung jury, we can film. #JodiArias"

Cathy ‏@courtchatter · 6m6 minutes ago

Randy the juror bailiff huddled with judge Stephens then left the courtroom. #jodiarias

Steve Krafft ‏@SKrafftFox10 · 1m1 minute ago
Nurmi Wilmott just entered courtroom #jodiarias defense attorneys judge asks them to meet her in chambers

Nancy Grace ‏@NancyGraceHLN 56s57 seconds ago
Nurmi & Willmott have all arrived. Judge asks to speak to counsel in hallway. #JodiArias

Cant imagine what TA family is going through. Their heart must sink when this stuff happens.

Katie Conner ‏@KatieJConner 59s59 seconds ago
Nurmi is now here with Willmott and Maria De La Rosa. No #JodiArias still #TravisAlexander #abc15

Jeffrey Evan Gold @jeffgoldesq · 3s 3 seconds ago
"@thegoldpatrol: #jodiarias defense team is here"

MMc ‏@RieMcAz 1m1 minute ago
Wilmott was wearing her jeans, ChaCha had a negligee on, Nurmi was in his dominatrix outfit- what kind of defense team is this LOL #Jodiarias

omgosh..............

PER BK: JSS called the attorneys (JM JW & KN) into chambers, MDLR in courtroom, no JA at this time

For a minute there I thought that said that Nancy Grace just handed a piece of paper to the judge. My brain......

Jeffrey Evan Gold ‏@jeffgoldesq · 1m1 minute ago
"@NancyGraceHLN: Judge just handed piece of paper by clerk - she's looking it over. #JodiArias"

I don't understand why some are criticizing JW for wearing jeans if she's not in court today. I haven't liked some of her trial antics, but I have always thought that Ms. Willmott is very professional in her appearance and demeanor.

Tweets:

Mike Watkiss ‏@mikewatkiss3tv · 7m7 minutes ago

Judge Stephens just entered court-Martinez present-no defense yet-much anticipation-are there problems?-questions?-stay tuned #jodiarias

"@TrialDiariesJ: Juan is huddled with the family but I saw him mouth "I don't know" #jodiarias"

Cathy ‏@courtchatter · 5m5 minutes ago

Likely that group of jurors is taking another break while they wait for judge and atty's to answer their question/s. #jodiarias

"@thegoldpatrol: #jodiarias JSS sitting on bench. No defense team yet. Only Juan here."

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ · 5m5 minutes ago

Detective Flores has arrived #jodiarias #3tvarias

Mike Watkiss ‏@mikewatkiss3tv · 5m5 minutes ago

Det Flores just entered court room #jodiarias #3tvarias

Cathy ‏@courtchatter · 5m5 minutes ago

We're still waiting. Now Flores is sitting with Juan. #jodiarias

Elizabeth Erwin ‏@elizabetherwin 1m1 minute ago
No sign of #JodiArias yet. Interested to see if she's in civilian clothes or wearing her jail stripes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member