Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall NSW, 12 Sept 2014 - # 6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone know what type of car/cars were taken for testing? Not 4wd by any chance?

In regards to him attending the school presentation, didn't he have to sign in and out? Every time I visit my son's school I must sign in at the office and sign out when I'm leaving, do other schools do that?

Yes emotionally fragile. The body language in the clips shows he's her man. She's needy of him. Possibly she doesn't know anything but she would notice any change in his demeanour.

I wonder how she went when she was questioned by police?

Police questioned Mr Spedding and his wife Margaret Spedding, and they were released.

Two people, believed to be a couple, were questioned, before being released without charge.

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/new...-at-nsw-property/story-e6frg6nf-1227191618077

http://www.9news.com.au/national/20...tigation-into-disappearance-of-william-tyrell

In regards to him attending the school presentation, didn't he have to sign in and out? Every time I visit my son's school I must sign in at the office and sign out when I'm leaving, do other schools do that?

If it was a parade /assembly probably not

Homicide detectives have been involved for a while. I'm sure they were called in last December.

eta link:

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/ne...de-investigation/story-fnpn118l-1227163020421

Homicide detectives were called in very early, but it's the first time they've literally called it a "homicide case", isn't it?

^^ Agree with SamandJo - at DD's school (also a NSW public school) while visitors must sign in and out, for performances/assemblies etc you don't have to.

Maybe the cars returned were fitted out with GPS tracking.....

Police have been known to do this to allow a suspect/POI time to return to a site to check on it - sometimes they have been known to remove a body to another location if they feel their original spot may be compromised.

Maybe the planned searches are based on information gathered of where said vehicles have stopped for an extended period of time as recorded by the tracking device. ???

Did i miss the point where this went from being a missing persons case to a homicide case? Has that been officially announced or has it been a slip of tongue?

Until we have direct evidence that William is deceased, we are going to treat this as a possibility he is alive........................
When we find out what happened to William Tyrrell there would be other locations searched Jubelin said.

The searches have begun and it is now a homicide case according to Insp Jubelin
Just so sad.

I'm wondering if there may have been bad blood between BS and William's grandmother. Had they met before? Did the grandmother have a hand in notifying FACs about the treatment of WS's grandsons? Was taking William a pay-back of some sort? It all sounds ridiculous I know but this whole case is just bizarre!

I'm wondering if there may have been bad blood between BS and William's grandmother. Had they met before? Did the grandmother have a hand in notifying FACs about the treatment of WS's grandsons? Was taking William a pay-back of some sort? It all sounds ridiculous I know but this whole case is just bizarre!

Makara what I find bazaar is the tangled web this case has presented. IYKWIM.

Have I been under a rock or something? I didn't know there was another way of bringing up someone else's children.....for money? Sheeeeesh.
I MEAN, IT APPEARS EVERYONE?

Did i miss the point where this went from being a missing persons case to a homicide case? Has that been officially announced or has it been a slip of tongue?

Until we have direct evidence that William is deceased, we are going to treat this as a possibility he is alive........................
When we find out what happened to William Tyrrell there would be other locations searched Jubelin said.

The searches have begun and it is now a homicide case according to Insp Jubelin
Just so sad.
YES! Thanksyou..... Exactly what i thought he had said.
Until they had direct evidence....... Now its a homicide?

This says to me they have found something of significance somewhere along the lines. Im quietly confident this will get solved and justive will prevail!!!

This says to me they have found something of significance somewhere along the lines. Im quietly confident this will get solved and justive will prevail!!!

Great that it's solved, but sad what it implies..

Makara what I find bazaar is the tangled web this case has presented. IYKWIM.

Have I been under a rock or something? I didn't know there was another way of bringing up someone else's children.....for money? Sheeeeesh.
I MEAN, IT APPEARS EVERYONE?

I'm quietly confident right there with you Fence Sitter.

This photo of William constantly reminded me of someone I'd seen...somewhere....I know now.
I see such a similarity between William and Daniel.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    88.8 KB · Views: 24
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    55.6 KB · Views: 20
LOL! I NEEDED that after all this reading, this is looking so sad for William, it is killing me not knowing....

I know. I would actually hate to be the lead detective, I would be literally climbing the walls right now. At least as a Monday morning quarter backer, I can just speculate and wonder
But people that would know more... Police etc.. What must it be like in their heads right now :(

LOL! I NEEDED that after all this reading, this is looking so sad for William, it is killing me not knowing....

I know. I would actually hate to be the lead detective, I would be literally climbing the walls right now. At least as a Monday morning quarter backer, I can just speculate and wonder
But people that would know more... Police etc.. What must it be like in their heads right now :(

Definitely sounds plausible. Throwing out ploys to catch the big fish
My thinking is that almost everything they've tried to imply in press conferences is a mislead, for whatever reason. Surely they wouldn't be scouring that bushland based off, as they described it, a "general tip off"
They either have no clue or they're keeping cards close

Was just streaming through the comments and came across this one..... I really think the police have used the press in this case to mislead "someone".......like what you see on the tele, and meanwhile they know a lot more than we and the suspect thinks they know, but are watching and noting everything...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam