VERDICT WATCH - Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Retrial Day 44

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cathy ‏@courtchatter · 47s47 seconds ago
Something happening in closed session/in chambers. The Alexander family is victim room. Likely 1-2 reps with attys. #jodiarias

I believe so, also to prevent her from profiting off any artwork etc

Good. I'm sure they wanna be done with her... but I hope they sue. Jodi doesn't need to make money off of Travis' death. I just pray when it's all said and done, that Jodi will stop trashing Travis' name. She threw so much BS about him that is false... and it ticks me off. I can't imagine how his family feels. Mama, hug Travis for us!

Tweets:

From Cathy:
Cathy ‏@courtchatter · 43s44 seconds ago

Something happening in closed session/in chambers. The Alexander family is victim room. Likely 1-2 reps with attys. #jodiarias

Mike Watkiss ‏@mikewatkiss3tv · 29s29 seconds ago

All the players still behind closed doors-#jodiarias #3tvarias

Confused because a civil hearing would be in a completely different court wouldnt it?

Good! Maybe they're about to go after Jodi for Wrongful Death, even though she doesn't own any assets.

Maybe not. But Troy Hayden did a special on Jodi this week on Fox 10 and said she does indeed have a LOT of money. Maybe it is in a commissary account or in a savings?

This is ridiculous

More secret stuff from sherry

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

HLN now showing JA in her speech about all the good things she could do. Sickening.

I wish Hope4More were here. I've appreciated her posts so much.

Cathy ‏@courtchatter · 58s58 seconds ago
Sandy Arias standing outside locked courtroom with media. #jodiarias

but right now?????? doesn't it seem like strange timing considering the jury is deliberating? I think someone said that they brought one with them last time there was a verdict. ugh...

Good! Maybe they're about to go after Jodi for Wrongful Death, even though she doesn't own any assets.

Tweets:

Dave Erickson ‏@ericksonvision · 36s36 seconds ago

Yet another secret, closed-door session at #JodiArias. Yah, I just loved "The Star Chamber."

Cathy ‏@courtchatter · 29s29 seconds ago

Sandy Arias standing outside locked courtroom with media. #jodiarias

Damn all this secrecy, I mean FFS how did we GET HERE, seriously here we are in a place in a US courtroom where we can't know what is happening in the trial of a common murderer. Just makes me sick and livid.......

William Pitts ‏@william_pitts · 46s46 seconds ago
Taking your questions about the #jodiarias case for another 15 mins. Still waiting on the jury... @12News

HLN now showing JA in her speech about all the good things she could do. Sickening.

The worst part being that disgusting survivor shirt she displayed to the jury. Pure Evil!

And some wonder why this defendant is so despised.

Maybe the juror(s) that were holding out finally changed their minds... or one can hope, right? LOL

In closing Nurmi said the bishop lied for Travis at trial. I'd love the civil attorney to be representing the bishop and the Alexanders.

I still think this is probably a verdict and they are conveening for a game plan to turn on feeds ect

If it was a hung jury wouldn't Sandy Arias be allowed in to hear it???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NPOL1566