VERDICT WATCH - Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Retrial Day 45

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would the PIO call a hung jury announcement a verdict?

Perhaps, because she/he wouldn't want to say they are going to announce a hung jury in an hour right? I think in this case "verdict" means "final resolution".

If they've actually reached a verdict, I have to lean towards the DP. I just have trouble seeing a unanimous Life vote, especially since they can't render LWOP with certainty. JMO

We're getting excited at the label of verdict as potentially indicating they didn't hang and voted for the DP in convincing the holdouts.

But, what if the lifers convinced the DPers to switch?!?! I hate this trial!!!!

Quite possible.

The Judge asked the jurors to contact her if they had any more issues or questions. None of that happened I'm going to assume that they have reached a unanimous verdict.

Sorry to ask....can someone post the links to who will stream the verdict? TIA!!!

We're getting excited at the label of verdict as potentially indicating they didn't hang and voted for the DP in convincing the holdouts.

But, what if the lifers convinced the DPers to switch?!?! I hate this trial!!!!

That is something that I have never heard of happening. I have never heard nor seen someone (especially more than one person) that voted for death to change their vote to life instead. If anything, I would think that the ones (or one) that voted life changed their vote to death instead.

MOO

Just got my text - arias jury has a decision

This is for realz?!

Tis.

And I hope I'm not wrong about them calling a hung jury a verdict. The Alexanders don't seem to be acting as though there is a hung jury and they would know by now.

But maybe it is and that's what Juan is telling them now in the victim room.

I'm confused.... so since they have reached a verdict, does this for sure mean they are 12/12 together with the decision or could the verdict be they are hung???

Can I vote for death? I do not think the DP jurors would have relented. I know nothing of course. But I think DP.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288