VERDICT WATCH - Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Retrial Day 45

Status
Not open for further replies.
But....if it is true that the Alexanders have come in looking upset, it is either hung or Life......

The Alexander family do NOT know what the verdict is yet. They hear it the same time the rest of the court (and JA) does. The only ones that know the verdict at this point is the jury.

Troy Hayden ‏@troyhaydenfox10 · 40s40 seconds ago

Security, police tape up in front of courthouse. #JodiArias verdict in 30 min. Heading inside.
B_WG7QeVAAEdwJP.jpg

Oh yeah...it's a verdict. :)

Ok just a quick note to everyone who has hung in with the trial through the good, the bad, and the ugly (and man has there been a lot of ugly in this trial), each and everyone of you are in my thoughts and thank you all so much for everything you have contributed whether it be your own experiences, your pain, your happiness, your peace, your empathy, your wit and humor, or your knowledge. All of you have brought so much to victims everywhere and should be applauded--it has been an honor and a pleasure taking this journey with you all.

May the light of truth bring a just verdict for the Alexander Family today.

I wish this Dr would hurry up...

Going to be the longest 30 minutes ever, I can't even begin to imagine how the Alexander's are feeling.

They don't live in Arizona correct ? I hope they get their lives back

The Alexander family do NOT know what the verdict is yet. They hear it the same time the rest of the court (and JA) does. The only ones that know the verdict at this point is the jury.

The judge would know if it's hung. I'm assuming the lawyers would know if it's hung too.

Now here is my dilemma. I don't know still for sure how I feel about the DP here, but is it awful I would love to hear them say to make JA see that no one believes her carp?

Tweets:

Cathy ‏@courtchatter · 3m3 minutes ago

This has to mean they knew last night. Jurors are still filing in this morning. #jodiarias

Jeffrey Evan Gold ‏@jeffgoldesq · 2m2 minutes ago

#JodiArias verdict at 9:30am! Watch streaming at http://TheGoldPatrol.com

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer · 2m2 minutes ago

Verdict to be read in #jodiarias at 9:30.

As soon as I heard that they had arrived early, it seemed this was a sleep on it decision.

Also, FYI, FOX news announced they will air the verdict.

HLN finally breaking in with verdict news.

They would be upset no matter what. They have fought this monster since 2008. Their hearts are heavy, for Travis, for their grandmother, for themselves. Pray for them.

The Judge knows the verdict? I thought she gets to know the verdict only when the bailiff hands over the verdict form?

I don't know if the judge would know a hung jury ahead of time actually. I was watching a trial earlier lasy year where there was a hung jury on one count and it took the judge by surprise.

God bless the Alexanders. No matter the verdict they have honored Travis as family should and as he deserved.

It has been an honor posting on this board with all of you. God will see us through this.

Anything on any cable TV channel, yet?

I have youtube fox live, but has cable picked it up yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member