VERDICT WATCH - Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Retrial Day 45

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know how I got sucked into this again. I've only been following the last two days. I was ready to go do errands also and thought I'd check online. Thanks for all the update you guys rock.
'

Please let this be a unanimous decision either for life or for death. Please no hung jury. I'll take an unanimous over the judge deciding.

The Alexander family do NOT know what the verdict is yet. They hear it the same time the rest of the court (and JA) does. The only ones that know the verdict at this point is the jury.

I don't think Juan knows the outcome, either, so he isn't necessarily preparing the family for a hung jury.

i had to chime in here at the end. i spent 10 yrs as the rec. therapist on 2 separate locked "behavioral" units, one adolescent the other the adult. when the supervising psychiatrist came down with a diagnosis of Borderline there was a collective eyeroll among the professional staff because we all knew what that meant. he was putting the patient in the "junk drawer" of mental illness. his first line of treatment was to restore order to the "dis order". CMJA is a classic out of control borderline adult. she needs to be seperated from others because her expression of her illness is dangerous to others since it spreads like a plague. Yes they are that dangerous!
love this forum. JFT

The day is here, my thoughts are with the family.

Kathy

K
Troy Hayden ‏@troyhaydenfox10 · 40s40 seconds ago

Security, police tape up in front of courthouse. #JodiArias verdict in 30 min. Heading inside.
B_WG7QeVAAEdwJP.jpg

And no big crowds...HAHAHAHAHA! Nobody cares! Not the superstar you think you are Jodi!

It's DP. They could have thrown in the towel early yesterday but pushed through.

thinking of Travis and all his amazing family just now.

:rose:

my heart is jumping out my chest

No but it has to be excruciating for them.

That has to be the hardest! To sit there and wait like the rest of us… I hate that they have to find out in a public way like this. Of course it is fine if the verdict is what the family hopes, but if it isn't, I wish they could have their own private moment to grieve.

Joey Jackson saying a verdict could mean that they're hung.

Has time ever crawled by slower?

Yes. Waiting for the final school bell to ring when I would get a chance to see that cute guy I was crushing on forever (circa 7th grade).

Anddddd.... waiting for the OJ verdict. That was hell.

I can not believe we are finally at the end. I know how much this has affected all of us, I can not imagine what it is like for Travis's loved ones.

WE SAY YE, TRAVIS.

:rose:justice for travis

If the verdict is unanimous I am afraid they have voted for life.

Or the verdict is like last time and is a split decision.

Whatever happens today my heart and thoughts will always be with the Alexander family!

They should feel good about themselves.............they, like Juan fought the good fight for Travis.

IMO

My heart is pounding. My stomach is churning. :grouphug:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members