VERDICT WATCH - Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Retrial Day 45

Status
Not open for further replies.
is on this judge. Juror fatigue was inevitable when you can't manage your courtroom. And the case she allowed the DT to put on was ridiculous. A case of this type requires a tough, firm, fair judge. Which JSS ain't. Actually not saying she's "unfair" in any intentional way. But her lack of resolve and management leads to an unfair result. My heart just breaks for this family. This has just been a horribly managed case all along. It should never have lasted 7 years.
I
I Have appreciated all your posts through this ordeal. This judge let her courtroom run wild. I blame her and the killer. Think I might just write her a letter...first time in my life. But might as well.

So Jodi gets to sit in jail NOT prison for the next 6 weeks correct?

did I miss the 'split count' so we know how many holdouts there were for each side?

I get that you people are upset and emotional....that's understandable. But to act like every juror should have seen this the same way YOU do and voted for death is not fair. The way this trial was conducted and the lies and experts the DT put up there convinced some of them she had mitigating factors.

She was never going to be executed ...the outcome will be the same...she will die at Perryville. She's been convicted of 1 st degree murder, and I choose to be thankful the first jury got that right.

I'm not gonna flip out over her sentence...she's not worth that.

I pray for the Alexanders.

How about not telling anyone how to react or feel after following this case and feeling a huge amount of sympathy for the Alexanders for years? Would you rather people keep the anger and disgust inside? I can be damned angry at the juror or jurors for getting it wrong if I want to.
I was damned angry about Caylee and I'm mad again.

And JSS is a horrible weak judge. Just a disgrace!

Since CMJA is waiving her right to this report, how does that impact (or not) her sentence from JSS?

Excellent question. I'm hoping AZLawyer will chime in soon :please:

The :rollercoaster:
is not over yet :(

Continued love and prayers for The Alexander Family

:praying:

:candle:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Things need changed before our world goes down to the criminals they have more rights than we do

Im sorry? She had nothing to do with the verdict. She laid out the rules, She followed the law she gave them the allen charge. This has nothing to do with the judge. This is because 12 people looked at it all and worked and deliberated and could not find for the dp for her.

Thank you for being a voice of sense and calm.

The jury did what was asked of them and were thanked for their 'exceptional service'.

We might not like the result, but let's afford them some kindness and understanding and more importantly respect. Being on a jury is gruelling and emotional, let alone being on a death jury.

Juries aren't "supposed to" elect for the DP every time. They are there to weigh up what is presented to them. If they were 'supposed' to go one way, what's the point of having a jury?

People asking "why can't they do their job?" they can - and they did.

On the way out it sounded like Tanisha said they appreciate all but the 1 only respect 11.

I didn't watch Jury selection, but I BET those who did, could tell you who the Juror was..........

This has EVERYTHING to do with how the judge ran this courtroom throughout the ENTIRE trial and everyone knows it.

Im sorry? She had nothing to do with the verdict. She laid out the rules, She followed the law she gave them the allen charge. This has nothing to do with the judge. This is because 12 people looked at it all and worked and deliberated and could not find for the dp for her.

MC Superior Court ‏@courtpio · 2m2 minutes ago
The jurors do not wish to speak with the media #jodiarias

She won't die in Perryville is she gets LWP. She could be your next door neighbor, in just a few, short years.

Makes me sick, that she was right. "No jury will convict me" :puke:

FWIW, she was speaking of guilt. And they did convict her. At least they got that right. That, in spite of the judge that doesn't act like a judge.

I'm sorry but I also put some fault on the judge, for how she ran the court room and allowed this whole phase to take on a whole new life of its own. The delays, the accusations, the never ending secrets.

I truly believe that there was at least one anti DP juror, who wanted on the jury to just get death off the table. Not because they believed Jodi but because they are anti death. Note last night said their votes had been consistent since last Thursday. Meaning nothing was going to change their minds.

It looks like CMJA and her entire defense team used the same red hair dye. Ugh! I'm afraid JSS will give her Life with Parole. That'd be the last kick in the gut for TA's family.

well all I can say is..since Travis' family now know that crime pays and you never have to suffer what you give out cause the court is on the criminals side so if she gets out at 53 I'm sure Travis' brothers and sisters will be waiting for her...

Troy reading the family's statement. The family thanks the public for their support.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member