Discussions on Formal Sentencing Hearing - Jodi Arias #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
that juror? I'm baffled here. Also attending mtgs so have one ear on phone and reading here & twitter. But I'm again appalled by the fact this juror wasn't removed based on what I'm hearing.

Now I feel bad for these jurors. AWG-freaking Jodi ruins everyone and everything!

She also couldn't offer up a scenario where she would vote for DP. That tells me she was not a fit juror for a dp case, and could not have been truly open to deliberating.

I didn't remove it. I have alwys lovd the quote. I used to be liberal when I was young. So it applied to me.

It's not personal..

Thank you for taking it off. It doesn't apply to me.

I wonder if the 11-1 juror outcome will effect JSS's sentencing of JA in April? Will JSS lean more toward LWOP now? IDK

All JMO

CMJA's spotlight has already begun to fade. Eleven of twelve jurors saw her exactly as most like most of us. All the discussion is now focused on the process & that twelfth juror.
Goodbye & good riddance!

I seriously dislike that juror. If you don't think you'll be able to give DP and live with it, STAY OFF A DEATH PENALTY JURY!!!!!!!

Excuse yourself and GO HOME!!!

If you stay and remain quiet it's because you have an agenda!!!

Jodi could have been on her way to Death Row by now!!

The alternates in both penalty trials would have voted for death. Just.one.holdout.

Yup as I said before only one juror out of all of them and she managed to get on the actual jury.

that 1 juror better be damn ashamed of herself!

do we know if anything can be done because jss didn't acknowledge the bias?

I am sure the juror feels justified in her 'cause' just like the DT and the murderer's minions. But hey, what about Judge Sherry? How can she sleep at night? Does she feel justified too?

What a miscarriage of justice and the law.

I am so mad that there was one hold out.. I bet she was part of the Jodi support team. They all but her wanted justice for Travis. Ugh!!!!!!!

that juror? I'm baffled here. Also attending mtgs so have one ear on phone and reading here & twitter. But I'm again appalled by the fact this juror wasn't removed based on what I'm hearing.

Now I feel bad for these jurors. AWG-freaking Jodi ruins everyone and everything!

Boytwnmomm, could JSS have talked to this juror during deliberations to find out what was going on?

I wish this could be closed circuited over and over in jail for the princess to hear!

Felt JM really drove it home near the end. Also didn't have trouble following him. TAKE THAT BK and JG! lol

From WAT:
Wild About Trial 2 ‏@WildaboutTrial2 · 10s11 seconds ago

Jury says defense team & #JodiArias tried to make eye contact with them and it was "annoying"

---- WOW ... glad they noticed Jodi "stalking them" !

I think the jury should have done a better job expressing to the judge that she refused to deliberate.

Didn't hate the DT, they were hired to do a job and that's what they did, dislike some tactics.

Dragging out, computer and *advertiser censored*, got old fast. ( We felt the same way!) They felt it was a waste of time, whaddayaknow!

It is more painful to listen to these jurors then hearing the actual verdict. So close! But they got it

If anything positive comes from this, it's that it should at least bring comfort to the Alexander family that there is nothing else Juan could have done. It wasn't his fault. He fought the good fight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong