MI MI - Julia Niswender, 23, EMU student, Ypsilanti, 10 Dec 2012 - #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
My understanding from the family is they are identical

Could close friends tell them apart? I had identical twin friends as a kid and it took a while before I could spot some minor differences. Does this mean their DNA would be the same?

I've seen several photos of the Niswender sisters and don't think they look totally identical. Jennifer looks taller and seems to have a larger build than Julia. Without knowing they were identical twins, I wouldn't have guessed it.

Good morning, peeps, and thanks for your overnight posts. I had been following the verdict watch in the Jodi Arias case for the past two weeks and needed some time off from the site.

I am shocked and saddened by the new developments in the case and hope that charges will soon be coming in Julia's murder. The moment that I heard JT had hired an attorney and was no longer cooperating with LE, I figure that this man has something to hide. I don't even want to share what I think might have been going on in the home after reading the grandmother's comment about the relationship between Julia and her stepfather :eek:

Does anyone know whether the search warrant for the computers and other electronics was primarily related to child *advertiser censored* or was it related to the murder investigation and child *advertiser censored* was subsequently found on the computer?

My understanding is that news is coming...

Does anyone know whether the search warrant for the computers and other electronics was primarily related to child *advertiser censored* or was it related to the murder investigation and child *advertiser censored* was subsequently found on the computer?

Snipped...
...Turnquist is behind bars at the Monroe County Jail because police say they found child *advertiser censored* on his laptop.

A computer his attorney says Turnquist and his family voluntarily gave police last December.
Three months later, police arrested Turnquist for eight pictures found on that device.

http://www.myfoxatlanta.com/story/2...-emu-student-should-not-be-person-of-interest

Snipped from the above article

"He was recently arrested and arraigned in Monroe County on child *advertiser censored* charges. That crime was reported in February but according to court documents, it happened in November of of 2012. That was just one month before his step-daughter. The EMU student was found in the bathtub of her off campus apartment police say she was choked before being put in the tub."

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nat...-arrest-reveal-stepdaughter-article-1.2139566

If you watch this video and watch JT you will see the man I came to know - Watch him as he hugs and comforts his wife - Watch the way he moves his hands as he speaks about Julia - Watch his facial expressions every time he is shown thru the video. Then form your own opinions. Perhaps you will not see what I have because you have not physically sat with him and heard the great sorrow in his voice, or experienced his voice cracking as he tries to speak and can not due to the emotion.

Of course this is all my opinion - and I will continue to listen closely to everything we discuss. I only ask in turn that you continue to respect my opinion of the situation as well. :)

Besides teaching martial arts classes, does Turnquist have another job? Were computers/phones at the martial arts studio included in search warrants? I would imagine that JT had access to computer/phone at that business.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong