Discussions on Formal Sentencing Hearing - Jodi Arias #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Troy Hayden ‏@troyhaydenfox10 46s47 seconds ago
#jodiarias atty Jennifer Willmott, "We all knew (#Juror17's) 1st husband had a past. If Juan didn't check it out, that's his fault."

It's ALWAYS Juan's fault!

Never passing up an opportunity.

IMO, a jurors job is to consider all the evidence and render a decision. Listening to the other jurors is a requirement for deliberation, but not speaking. Juror #17 listened, saw the evidence and decided.

I am gong to wait, until all the facts are known, to voice my opinion completely, on juror #17. (for now, innocent until proven guilty)

I have been thinking about the 11 jurors saying that in the beginning there was a 50/50 vote or how they stood. So since that being stated, by them, 5 other jurors voted for life. It bothers me that those 5 believe since they changed their way of thinking, well, that #17 should have also. Every vote counted, everyone should have been able to decide for themselves without too much pressure. Who she was, how her life was, her past experience, maybe they were different than everyone else and those things effected her vote. I know they didn't think she tried to deliberate to their expectations and they wanted to have a unanimous verdict. That being said, unless she is proven to be a juror with an agenda, she had her right to vote how she felt and still be treated with respect. JMOO

#jodiarias atty Jennifer Willmott, "We all knew (#Juror17's) 1st husband had a past. If Juan didn't check it out, that's his fault."

Wow! Charming, as always

WOW-Whee!!! There you have it! DT is always smarter then rest of the world!! (I'm being sarcastic)

Whoa!! Kinda true though. Love Juan, but it was his job to make sure there were no jurors there who'd be biased towards the defense, would it be his paralegals who were supposed to check into jurors up for selection, does anyone know how all that works?

Juan has lots of assistants. I doubt that he has time to be vettor in chief but considering that he is a well known prosecutor, it should be something that they look into as a matter of practice, in jury selection. JMO

I just saw this...I'm glad I looked before I went posting it!

Of course they knew, that's what they spent all them "investigating" dollars on.

If they knew, could they have made in roads to this juror? Just wondering.

Troy on fox10 Phoenix right now talking about 17, he spoke to jw about it, also talks about the juror list posted on jaii site saying the courthouse said only 6 copies of the names were printed and given out being investigated because on the site the names included middle names and appears to be legal copy, you might have to scroll back a few

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah thanks Jen...but if Juror #17 knew Juan and didn't disclose it...isn't that the issue?

I am gong to wait, until all the facts are known, to voice my opinion completely, on juror #17. (for now, innocent until proven guilty)

I have been thinking about the 11 jurors saying that in the beginning there was a 50/50 vote or how they stood. So since that being stated, by them, 5 other jurors voted for life. It bothers me that those 5 believe since they changed their way of thinking, well, that #17 should have also. Every vote counted, everyone should have been able to decide for themselves without too much pressure. Who she was, how her life was, her past experience, maybe they were different than everyone else and those things effected her vote. I know they didn't think she tried to deliberate to their expectations and they wanted to have a unanimous verdict. That being said, unless she is proven to be a juror with an agenda, she had her right to vote how she felt and still be treated with respect. JMOO

I am absolutely willing to accept her vote without criticism...once I understand her reasons for it

Jw said they knew about 17 past is JM didn't know it's his fault

Juan has lots of assistants. I doubt that he has time to be vettor in chief but considering that he is a well known prosecutor, it should be something that they look into as a matter of practice, in jury selection. JMO

If it wasn't I bet it will be now :)

Whoa!! Kinda true though. Love Juan, but it was his job to make sure there were no jurors there who'd be biased towards the defense, would it be his paralegals who were supposed to check into jurors up for selection, does anyone know how all that works?

Not I, but maybe if JM hadn't had to spend all waking hours outside the courtroom addressing their 8,700+ worthless motions, he might have had time for that kind of stuff.

Sounds like Wilmott is beginning to feel the heat to me. Keep diggin' Troy.

The truth can't seem to come out in Judge Stephens courtroom, so maybe it will come out through investigative reporting.
It's not so much the husband's past, but the online activities and apparent connections that Juror 17 appears to have had prior to being empaneled on the jury that are the issue. I'm sure this investigation will be revealing.

Troy on fox10 Phoenix right now talking about 17, he spoke to jw about it, also talks about the juror list posted on jaii site saying the courthouse said only 6 copies of the names were printed and given out being investigated because on the site the names included middle names and appears to be legal copy, you might have to scroll back a few

Keep digging, Troy

Interesting since it seems to be well documented in the cybersphere that MDLR does have a major tie to the JAII site, even being a paypal administrator of the donations coming in at one point. Is this what the journalist tweet said that more was to come and that MDLR was potentially a part of it means? Kudos to those on this site that hat it nailed, well before the MSM, as usual.

So.........since there may have been jury tampering, and Juan didn't discover it and uncover it.....then it is his fault ?? This of course would clear the defense team of any wrongdoing ?

Maybe Juan wasn't aware of the depths that the DT would go to in order to win.

This ain't over yet.....by a LONG shot.

The jury said that was not their problem with her. They said their proglem was not that she disagreed with them but that she did not try to work with then or get them to work with her. That she was using evidence not introduced in trial as her reasoning. That she called the death penalty revenge. And that she appeared to have a bias coming into deliberations and would not open up. They said they even tried to understand her and make them see her side and she would not. That was the frustration.

I just wanted to say to everyone that I know most are upset or disappointed in the retrial verdict. I deeply feel for you all. I hope I'm not viewed as hard but I learned my lesson following the CAnthony trial and I was so involved and was so emotionally troubled that I just can't allow myself to get that emotionally involved again. Now, I stay more just to the facts looking at both sides. Hope everyone understands.

Sounds like Wilmott is beginning to feel the heat to me. Keep diggin' Troy.

The truth can't seem to come out in Judge Stephens courtroom, so maybe it will come out through investigative reporting.

I knew I liked Troy, and not just because he's a cutie.

Also, betting there will be more that comes out [could be wrong!]. But, to subpena chats and emails of distance relatives, review her answers to court questions, etc. would have to include LE. I hope this does not get dropped. Too high profile to cover up anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shhhhtheresrabbits