Discussions on Formal Sentencing Hearing - Jodi Arias #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
One of the pics look like she has a phone up to her ear so must be taken at jail house, don't think she has a phone in jail.

Moo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

One of the pics look like she has a phone up to her ear so must be taken at jail house, don't think she has a phone in jail.

Moo

Thanks - She may be taking selfies then.........
When they make phone calls from jail/prison, those calls have to be on the prison's landline, right?

ETA: (I zoomed in to look....)
It looks like she's actually holding a stack of photos (?or (post)cards?) to me. Maybe even drawings? They appear to all be approximately the same size. Look at the bottom of the pile. I could be wrong.....

Everything about what this image represents is completely infuriating to me - and terrifying. Her manipulation knows no bounds.

:scared:

:furious:

:thud:

JMO_ITA. The word evil doesn't begin to describe that face. I keep thinking that those types of expressions (among many others) were seen by Travis. That poor man. I am so sorry for his loss, but hope he is at peace.

you know i get that...angry yep I would have been too...but at the end of the day (and I hate to sound like Bill Clinton) but sort of depends on what you mean by "deliberate"...she probably feels she told them how she feels and that is her deliberation...I'm not saying that is right but for those wanting them to go after her...not so sure anyone can prove what was said behind those doors. I believe the husband said she felt "bullied" or something to that effect...I guarantee you she has her own accounting and someday in the future we will hear it.

unfortunately we will probably hear it on a pay-to-interview platform like Dr Phil.
I tend to agree with you for the most part but I think this Juror's hubby was a little too quick to step up to a microphone and he took a spark and made a bon fire. We really don't know how much of what he said came from him and how much from her.

It looks like she's actually holding a stack of photos (?or (post)cards?) to me. Maybe even drawings? They appear to all be approximately the same size. Look at the bottom of the pile. I could be wrong.....

Everything about what this image represents is completely infuriating to me - and terrifying. Her manipulation knows no bounds.

Don't let it get to you Kimmie. She is crazy. And she wants to taunt people.

Aw, don't let her get you down. She's locked up. She cannot open that door. She's all excited about these stupid cards and visit through glass, but some of us here are excited about holding new babies, snuggling our significant others, taking our dogs for walks and being free to explore all kinds of nonsense on the internet all day if we want. Take a photo of yourself right now. Big deal, huh? For her, it's impossible.

She's done. Plan a wonderful meal to share with your family and friends tonight and be sure to appreciate the fact that you can see their smiles without glass between you. You can choose whatever foods you want and you don't have to rely on what's available in the commissary snack machine.

When they make phone calls from jail/prison, those calls have to be on the prison's landline, right?

How does she have anything in her pocession that could take a selfie?

It's looks like an old landline type handset held up to her ear

But I honestly don't know how she is doing the pics

The only visitation Travis gets (Enrique)

image.jpg
Travisalexanderjustice/pic

Boy, we sure aren't hearing or seeing much from MDLR right now are we ?............I wonder how she's doing........
She got really quiet and quit boasting, sometime late Thursday and into Friday. Not a peep over the weekend. I wonder why that is ?

:seeya: Just jumping off your post on MDLR:

I decided to check to see IF we heard anything from the defense :cheer: Michael Kiefer ... one of MDLR's besties.

And nothing ... nada ... zippo from Kiefer since March 6 -- the day after the hung jury announcement.

Interesting that MK has been so :silenced: on Twitter !

I am right with you.
I don't think we will ever see either notes to the Judge.

This is JMOO, I have thought a lot about this and talked with some other people with opinions. JMoo, The note the 11 jurors sent her must have been powerful and I'm sure told of their frustrations. I believe, again jmoo, Juror 17's note was also powerful. Listening to the video (below) is troubling for me because the lady juror is saying she had to apologize several times. JMOO Juror 17 felt threatened or intimidated and probably stated so in her note. Depending on what was said in the notes, more than one juror might have been released had JSS talked to each individually. Having to apologize more than once isn't something that should have happened. I understand they wanted to come to a unanimous decision and it was frustrating. The lady juror said she was pretty much for death upon going into deliberation. #17 was for life going into deliberation. When you are on a jury, what ever your decision should be respected. I don't know if #17 was stealth, or had an agenda, but that is only a problem after the fact. One thing also that is my opinion, asking #17 to tell them what situation would you give death, why would you answer. #17 didn't believe it applied in this trial, why would she have to explain to that extent. I'm not taking up for #17, just looking at both sides. I wasn't there but it is my opinion, from the interview and how JSS said they had a issue that would take more than an hour the deliberations went from bad to worse. JMOO

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-9MUb3-IwCE

Sounds like the murderer all over again- their own distress is always someone else's fault. I bet J17 is a pro when it comes to playing victim. All she needs is an audience of decent human beings who will fall for it and end up apologising for any small thing and for wanting her to deliberate like a big girl. Yeah, she, the principled and only holdout was at the mercy of the big bad jurors. /sarcasm

I do believe that's what she played up in her note to the judge. After all, she saw it work for the sadistic, murdering convict (and probably heard a lot about the DT manipulations from hubs) and knew the judge was a pushover, what buttons to push.

Show and tell with Jodi arias? Its another example of the immaturity that britskate has told us about

I believe the husband used the word "assaulted". I personally would reserve that word for what happened to Travis. This juror may have felt coerced or unjustly persuaded but I think the word assaulted is inappropriate here, just my opinion. I'd be interested in hearing her account as long as she isn't getting paid to tell it.

ITA. Great post. I have seen a "trend" recently where people seem to be using words like assaulted or bullied when the truth is the word they are avoiding is criticized. I'm reasonably certain she felt criticized. It sounds a whole lot more, poor me, I've a victim too...

Speculation only....It's a whole lot less victim-y to say something this: It was uncomfortable for me to have my opinions criticized in deliberations.
Adults can participate in spirited debate, deliberations if they choose to. There won't be much of a discussion, though, if one party decides that if anyone disagrees with them, it's proof they are being bullied. Sheesh. I feel so bad for the hard working 11.

I've been away for a few days travelling. Any updates on Juror 17? I think I saw the pic of JA on the phone in jail. If it's the same one, she looks pretty happy.

You mean like how TH did some fancy backstepping in his tweets about what she'd said to him on March 6,2015, even though he was the one that had used quotes for what she'd said?

Troy Hayden @troyhaydenfox10 · 17m 17 minutes ago 3:48pm March 6,2015.
To clarify: Willmott said both sides knew #juror17's 1st husband had "a past." But says she did not know Juan Martinez prosecuted case.

Troy Hayden @troyhaydenfox10 · 47m 47 minutes ago
#jodiarias def atty Jennifer Willmott told me she did not know #juror17's husband was prosecuted by Juan Martinez. #Fox10Phoenix

Troy Hayden @troyhaydenfox10 · 1h 1 hour ago
#jodiarias atty Jennifer Willmott, "We all knew (#Juror17's) 1st husband had a past. If Juan didn't check it out, that's his fault."
I was referring to

the tweet about Juan's character. Being a officer of the court ( hired as a appointed attorney) I would hope she wouldn't stoop to that level and hope she wouldn't tweet things like that . Lawyers are expected to maintain ethics and professionalism.
There are just too many unsavory characters in this mess to sort them all out. I'm in a "fog" :shame:

For all those who are beside themselves with the evilness of this convicted murderer, I say this: In my past, I worked in maximum security jail, (different from prison). We had murderers and sociopaths, psychopaths all the usual dregs. I had one particular manipulator who would try (key word here) to taunt, intimidate me with descriptions of my car, he had friends on the outside etc. I looked him right in the eye and informed him I was driving home in my car, where was he going? Ahh back to the cell. You cannot let them even think they have touched a nerve. Just look 'em right back in the eye. The Alexander's have an unimaginable pain to try and get past, we don't. We have anger and a massive distaste for what this piece of trash is. She is on her last hurrah, she is a number, looking pretty rough these days. Rode hard and put away wet as they say. Anyway, I realize we vent on here and try to understand but with this type of personality, there is no understanding. Deep breath in and maybe action to prevent any further damage to the justice system

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Loveland