Discussions on Formal Sentencing Hearing - Jodi Arias #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re-Posting Today's Latest News [for this new Thread]:

Tweets:

Troy Hayden ‏@troyhaydenfox10 · 2h2 hours ago

Confirmed: No more video calls for #JodiArias. No phone, commissary, or visits. For rest of time at Estrella jail.

Troy Hayden ‏@troyhaydenfox10 · 2h2 hours ago

Restrictions come aftr #jodiarias accused of misusing jail video phone, and asking another inmate to make calls 4 her

Jeffrey Evan Gold ‏@jeffgoldesq · 2h2 hours ago

"@troyhaydenfox10: Confirmed: No more video calls for #JodiArias. No phone, commissary, or visits. At Estrella jail. "

Cathy ‏@courtchatter · 2h2 hours ago
This is now confirmed. #jodiarias placed on restriction for violating numerous rules.

B_6DFz-UUAAUs_g.jpg

And from Cathy: The :party: is over !

Cathy ‏@courtchatter · 1h1 hour ago

#JodiArias - The Party Is Over http://www.courtchatter.com/2015/03/jodi-arias-party-is-over.html?spref=tw …

LMAO. I can't get my work done this way!!

http://www.mcso.org/MultiMedia/PressRelease/JodiAriasBanUPDATE.pdf

Sheriff joes press release today

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

She's spent an average of $100 a week on commissary?! And has barely eaten the tasty meals Sheriff Joe has provided. Every penny she's spent to gorge herself on junk has been stolen from what she owes the Alexanders. I hope their civil suit is soon, brief, and followed up with the means to seize every last cent from her hidden accounts

It's about time CMJA's shenanigans were stopped by Sheriff Joe - hopefully, his report will be released to the public. :great:

Seeing that this was reported to the minions last night--I'm wondering if MDLR paid a visit to Estrella yesterday. If her services are allowed until sentencing, it will be interesting to see if there are any future tweets from the Arias Update account and/or "confidential" posts at the JAII site.:bodyguard:

If it's legal for MDLR to do it.....you can expect it. She's just as defiant as Jodi, so it seems.

From Sheriff Joe's news release:

Arias has historically spent around $100 a week on candy and other
tasty food items to supplement the rather bl
and diet served in his jails.

Holy moley - that's a lot of candy!

Some Tweets:

Jeffrey Evan Gold ‏@jeffgoldesq · 21m21 minutes ago

The issue of mitigation remains until final decision on sentence (LWOP/poss release).
Assume MDLR will stay on in #jodiarias until sentence.

Troy Hayden ‏@troyhaydenfox10 · 18m18 minutes ago

B_6ffbHUgAAKJZ5.jpg

Jeffrey Evan Gold ‏@jeffgoldesq · 7m7 minutes ago

Sheriff slams restrictions down on #JodiArias while she remains in Maricopa Co pending transfer to state prison....
http://fb.me/73QPW4Cxs

She's spent an average of $100 a week on commissary?! And has barely eaten the tasty meals Sheriff Joe has provided. Every penny she's spent to gorge herself on junk has been stolen from what she owes the Alexanders. I hope their civil suit is soon, brief, and followed up with the means to seize every last cent from her hidden accounts

No doubt she's been throwing candy and treats around all the other inmates buying friends and favours along the way.

What Jodi has done with the video chat shenanigans is put a spotlight where the other inmates didn't want one. IMO, Arpaio has made Jodi's short remaining time at Estrella less than comfortable in the general population. She's no longer the smart celebrity, but now the smart *advertiser censored* showing her ignorance.

I tend to agree. I think the little pictures that are getting out might have been an embarrassment. OR it could be that they've been quietly moniyoring it and putting into her little binder of disciplines. Give her enough rope, right? And now that sentencing is under way they are releasing the info and cracking down on her.

I think they have been very careful to get ja through the legal process. Now that they are down to sentencing, party over.
And frankly, I kind of like the timing. She's going to really, really be angry every waking moment for the next 42 days. She'll probably act out again.. Fine. Sheriff Joe will be happy to add more pages to the report for Perryville.

She's spent an average of $100 a week on commissary?! And has barely eaten the tasty meals Sheriff Joe has provided[/B]. Every penny she's spent to gorge herself on junk has been stolen from what she owes the Alexanders. I hope their civil suit is soon, brief, and followed up with the means to seize every last cent from her hidden accounts

Does anyone else see a hunger strike coming?

I think they have been very careful to get ja through the legal process. Now that they are down to sentencing, party over.
And frankly, I kind of like the timing. She's going to really, really be angry every waking moment for the next 42 days. She'll probably act out again.. Fine. Sheriff Joe will be happy to add more pages to the report for Perryville.

Since she won't have junk food, she will more than likely wither away and go on some sort of hunger strike. :please:

I wonder if that "visit fee" is per visit? If so I suspect visits once allowed will drop quickly IMO. I would assume the fee is to cover cost of background check etc. I would hope it's for every visit as it doesn't mean somebody has a clean record a month later. Assuming they even start with one LOL.

How much would you guys pay ME to go visit here over there? Um like Hell is a frozen Wonderland where pigs are flying on the backs of pink elephants. I'm sorry I even nauseated myself there for a second.

In the past, it was reported that CMJA had several bags of commissary in her cell. I wonder if her stash was confiscated or if she will have to ration what is left for the next 40 days and 40 nights.

No doubt she's been throwing candy and treats around all the other inmates buying friends and favours along the way.

Did you guys see where someone had written a couple of long term inmates at Perryville who are already pissed at her for her getting this special treatment and a 3 million dollar defense? They said she'd start at the bottom of the totem pole and wouldn't be able to buy commisary favors as the seasoned inmates will just take whatever they want from her. This will be a HUGE awakening.

How much would you guys pay ME to go visit here over there? Um like Hell is a frozen Wonderland where pigs are flying on the backs of pink elephants. I'm sorry I even nauseated myself there for a second.

No, no, no!! You are better than that!! :grouphug:

BBM--Yep Gin, like I said before I see tasers and pepper spray in Travis' murderers future, just didn't think it would happen before she got settled into her special new home :D

Does anyone else see a hunger strike coming?

Whatever she does it will backfire on her. She doesn't learn because she's accustomed to being handsomely rewarded for breaking the rules and disrespecting authority.

In one way I'm happy to find out she relied upon commissary food to help make her feel special. All those unearned undeserved privileges removed in one fell swoop, and she's stuck there now because she asked for the extra 30 days to play.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie