MN - Jacob Wetterling, 11, St. Joseph, 22 Oct 1989 - #14

Status
Not open for further replies.
In 1989? People did not even have cell phones back then. A computer?? Highly unlikely

Not at all unlikely. dh and I had a computer then, it was bought at Office Depot, not a computer shop, and there were plenty of message boards and games available. Compuserve's command line bulletin boards started way back to 1979, then the more user-friendly versions from Prodigy and AOL came along in 1984 and 1991.

Jewelia, I too think there is or was a child sex ring operating in Stearns county area. DR to me appears to know who kidnapped Jacob but is afraid to tell for fear of his and his own family's safety. He holds many secrets of who kidnapped Jacob and who is in the ring. Dark stuff going on at the Abbey- people being killed for what they knew (BW and Josh G). Murders being labled accidents with no investigation and disappearances being treated as a joke and protecting the perpetrator instead of the family. I don't know if the ring is still as strong as it was or if it is still operating, but I hope one of us figures this out. Like I said before, Stearns County and others are looking for the one person who kidnapped Jacob instead of looking for a child predator group. You find the group and I believe they will tell you what happened to Jacob.

Jewelia, I too think there is or was a child sex ring operating in Stearns county area. DR to me appears to know who kidnapped Jacob but is afraid to tell for fear of his and his own family's safety. He holds many secrets of who kidnapped Jacob and who is in the ring. Dark stuff going on at the Abbey- people being killed for what they knew (BW and Josh G). Murders being labled accidents with no investigation and disappearances being treated as a joke and protecting the perpetrator instead of the family. I don't know if the ring is still as strong as it was or if it is still operating, but I hope one of us figures this out. Like I said before, Stearns County and others are looking for the one person who kidnapped Jacob instead of looking for a child predator group. You find the group and I believe they will tell you what happened to Jacob.

I agree Jbrown, and I think the pedophile rings are still operating today. I think there's other people involved that no one would suspect. The Bahners are part of it, and if Stearns county would look into DM's voluminous information/files/and more tapes, they could get more answers. However, for some reason, LE in Stearns County doesn't want this information brought out.....it seems. I think LE has been trying to implicate DR in the abduction, but they can't seem to pin it on him. It think this was an attempt at a diversion, and oversight is much needed in Stearns County. They need some good honest cops involved. The private investigator I speak with said, "Maybe you should look for female LE/FBI agents to help, then you could be sure they weren't a pedophile". This is how much he knows about pedophile rings, and how high they go. What a sad situation!

IMHO, I think the community needs to demand answers, and thousands of people need to stand in front of the Stearns County Sheriff's office and demand answers. A good start would be for them to look at ALL the evidence, and ALL the leads. They're avoiding information from DM that could help in their investigation considerably, but are they really investigating? Or are they investigating "safe leads"? People in the community are scared, or they're in denial that there's a cover-up. There was a reporter that lost his job over this, because he tried to get DMs information out there. There's others in the media who won't touch this. St. Johns Abby owns a lot of people.

What do we know about DM?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

She was a bail bond agent for 30 years. To be a bail bond agent for that long, you have to be highly successful. You have to know prosecutors, defense attorneys, judges, LE, and other LE agents to be successful. She worked with LE in Stearns County, and whoever is was in LE, who tried to discredit her is not working with a full deck. Why would they work with her, and discredit her at the same time? You don't remain a bail bond agent for 30 years unless you know what you're doing.

In my opinion, she's a pretty great person to donate her own time, her own money, and her own resources, in trying to help find Jacob's abductor. In addition, she's done this for 18 years, while at the same time, working as a bond agent, and trying to take care of her family.

Anyone that would deem her as a "crack pot" based on hearsay and gossip is obtuse.

I mean, what do the people of Stearns County think of her?

I don't find her to be a quack, if that's what you mean. I've spoken to her and she admits her theory has holes. JB likes her.

My problem with this theory is that many of these rings exist to create child *advertiser censored*--it's sick, I know. Per BCA, no one has ever found any images of JW or others on pervs hard drives.

I think it's interesting that St. John's Abbey instituted a policy on sexual abuse and exploitation on February 7, 1989. It would stand to reason that the Abbey would have been developing the policy for several months prior. One has to wonder if the impending policy drove offenders off-campus?

DM keeps saying she has new info and will be creating a new website to reveal all (was supposed to be up and running in Oct. 2014) and writing a book (which was supposed to happen in Feb. 2015) and nothing ever happens. She just seems like all talk. (JMO) The entire website where she was posting about her upcoming book is gone.

She has this post up on her you tube channel from a year ago promising new things coming shortly. But she seems to never follow through. Still nothing there a year later, except the old scratchy sounding tapes. Comments under some of her tapes are interesting to read though.

Truth Stearns posted 1 year ago
Although we have not loaded any new info in the last few years, new information has surfaced. We are currently working on several projects and leads to offer you soon. This issue with Jacob goes much deeper and wider than first thought and has taken us down paths that need to be looked at and scrutinized.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCrgB2Tv2c2OSQ5ktUFFBubw

Not at all unlikely. dh and I had a computer then, it was bought at Office Depot, not a computer shop, and there were plenty of message boards and games available. Compuserve's command line bulletin boards started way back to 1979, then the more user-friendly versions from Prodigy and AOL came along in 1984 and 1991.

How much did it cost? How big was it? How many people had computers?

How secure was it? As in not at all for the homeowner

My hubby's biz had a computer back in the late 80's. It cost $30,000 for the system

With people's whole lives on the line, why don't they just have a mysterious fire, for instance, at the R home and have everyone die?

They say two people can keep a secret if one is dead.

Who knows if DR won't get drunk and blab? Or how about if he goes to the hospital and starts blabbing under medication? So not worth the risk.

These people would have no heart. No way.

She was a bail bond agent for 30 years. To be a bail bond agent for that long, you have to be highly successful. You have to know prosecutors, defense attorneys, judges, LE, and other LE agents to be successful. She worked with LE in Stearns County, and whoever is was in LE, who tried to discredit her is not working with a full deck. Why would they work with her, and discredit her at the same time? You don't remain a bail bond agent for 30 years unless you know what you're doing.

In my opinion, she's a pretty great person to donate her own time, her own money, and her own resources, in trying to help find Jacob's abductor. In addition, she's done this for 18 years, while at the same time, working as a bond agent, and trying to take care of her family.

Anyone that would deem her as a "crack pot" based on hearsay and gossip is obtuse.

You may want to do some research

I agree Jbrown, and I think the pedophile rings are still operating today. I think there's other people involved that no one would suspect. The Bahners are part of it, and if Stearns county would look into DM's voluminous information/files/and more tapes, they could get more answers. However, for some reason, LE in Stearns County doesn't want this information brought out.....it seems. I think LE has been trying to implicate DR in the abduction, but they can't seem to pin it on him. It think this was an attempt at a diversion, and oversight is much needed in Stearns County. They need some good honest cops involved. The private investigator I speak with said, "Maybe you should look for female LE/FBI agents to help, then you could be sure they weren't a pedophile". This is how much he knows about pedophile rings, and how high they go. What a sad situation!

IMHO, I think the community needs to demand answers, and thousands of people need to stand in front of the Stearns County Sheriff's office and demand answers. A good start would be for them to look at ALL the evidence, and ALL the leads. They're avoiding information from DM that could help in their investigation considerably, but are they really investigating? Or are they investigating "safe leads"? People in the community are scared, or they're in denial that there's a cover-up. There was a reporter that lost his job over this, because he tried to get DMs information out there. There's others in the media who won't touch this. St. Johns Abby owns a lot of people.

I have asked this over and over again. Why pin it on DR? An upstanding member of the community who has money.

Why not pin it on some loser who has no resources and would be a great one that that the community would love to see go down?

Case closed. No eyes on anyone or anything. Easy easy if there is all of this corruption. Judge and lawyers make it a slam dunk.

DA - Daniel Acker: Acker was a swim coach from Waukesha, WI, who was sentenced to 20 years on sex abuse charges. He assaulted boys between the ages of 7 and 15 from the 1970s to 2008. Acker had a fascination with missing and murdered young boys. Acker allegedly also had a fascination with the case of Jacob Wetterling out of Minnesota.

"During a search of Acker's home, police found toy cars with names of dead children written on the bottom of them. They also found a large-scale police station with photos of children who had been abducted and killed, including Jacob Wetterling of Minnesota, who disappeared in 1989."

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...-22-Oct-1989-***CASE-FACTS***NO-DISCUSSION***

DA - Daniel Acker: Acker was a swim coach from Waukesha, WI, who was sentenced to 20 years on sex abuse charges. He assaulted boys between the ages of 7 and 15 from the 1970s to 2008. Acker had a fascination with missing and murdered young boys. Acker allegedly also had a fascination with the case of Jacob Wetterling out of Minnesota.

"During a search of Acker's home, police found toy cars with names of dead children written on the bottom of them. They also found a large-scale police station with photos of children who had been abducted and killed, including Jacob Wetterling of Minnesota, who disappeared in 1989."

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...-22-Oct-1989-***CASE-FACTS***NO-DISCUSSION***

So many choices! But only DR as POI. Interesting

DM keeps saying she has new info and will be creating a new website to reveal all (was supposed to be up and running in Oct. 2014) and writing a book (which was supposed to happen in Feb. 2015) and nothing ever happens. She just seems like all talk. (JMO) The entire website where she was posting about her upcoming book is gone.

She has this post up on her you tube channel from a year ago promising new things coming shortly. But she seems to never follow through. Still nothing there a year later, except the old scratchy sounding tapes. Comments under some of her tapes are interesting to read though.

Truth Stearns posted 1 year ago
Although we have not loaded any new info in the last few years, new information has surfaced. We are currently working on several projects and leads to offer you soon. This issue with Jacob goes much deeper and wider than first thought and has taken us down paths that need to be looked at and scrutinized.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCrgB2Tv2c2OSQ5ktUFFBubw

She does have other information. It's disturbing stuff. She has a lot on her plate, care taking for two people. She wants LE to look at the rest of her information. Putting it all on line may discredit her more. She's not all talk. I've talked with another person who is retired from LE who said her information should be fully investigated.

The Bahners are involved, but the third party could be one of several pedophiles, and there's other people who could be implicated in this.... Which is probably why LE won't look at it... My opinions based on what I've seen and researched. I'm still researching.....

Have you been to Stearns County and talked to people, etc?

I think DM is credible, but obviously more research needs to be done. I think people need to work together for one common cause. I think we all need to consider there's much more involvement than just the Bahners. I really do feel they are part of this, but not the whole picture.

I think the whole picture is much more disturbing, and the clues on that is straight from the Sheriff's office; in the strange way they're acting. Whether the third party is LK, or someone else, something is very, very wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Knovah