VA - Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Norfolk, 3 March 2015 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am a local, but do not know the family. Exact location looks like for last seach is Tidewater Drive beteen I-64 and Thole St.

I have been just reading for some time, I after a few days I have gotten the idea how to search for info. One thing that bothers me is this person that is spreading WH criminal record appears to be the same in all instances. Could someone have researched the family before hand and knew that would throw people off. I do not know how to tell how long someone has had an acct on most SM. Sorry if I crossed SM rules, it just bothers me I only see one person (same name) with this info and it is constant.

I ended up here because something didn't seem right with WH I still think something is off, but I do not want something be overlooked if we only focus on one person. I feel JH is sincere, I think she is just going crazy I read in a comment she had not slept in 10 days. JMO

It seems to me that if LE thought there might be a random predator on the loose, they would be more communicative with the public. For example, in Jessica Ridgeway's case, LE warned the community to be on the look out, to watch for things like someone "who might have changed their appearance recently", or "didn't show up to work on Monday", that kind of thing. I get the feeling they really don't need the public's help on this one as of yet. Jmo

I am a local, but do not know the family. Exact location looks like for last seach is Tidewater Drive beteen I-64 and Thole St.

I have been just reading for some time, I after a few days I have gotten the idea how to search for info. One thing that bothers me is this person that is spreading WH criminal record appears to be the same in all instances. Could someone have researched the family before hand and knew that would throw people off. I do not know how to tell how long someone has had an acct on most SM. Sorry if I crossed SM rules, it just bothers me I only see one person (same name) with this info and it is constant.

I ended up here because something didn't seem right with WH I still think something is off, but I do not want something be overlooked if we only focus on one person. I feel JH is sincere, I think she is just going crazy I read in a comment she had not slept in 10 days. JMO

Welcome mel123 :)

:welcome2:

I just have to say that over and over in these cases I feel so much sadness for kids who are knowingly put by a parental figure in the company of people with violent criminal histories, drug use, etc...I mean you look at Bella who lived in a meth house...

Maybe I'm being a little harsh here...Maybe there is such a thing as rehabilitation (not). Jmo.

Eta: Me, if I knew someone had violent criminal charges in their past, I would not allow them to set foot within one mile of my children.

My mom was on the Child Death Review board in a large city & she was always so disheartened at how many kids were harmed by a person the mom let into the kids' lives, let them take care of kids alone, etc., regardless of their criminal past, how well they knew them. My mom was my biggest champion & my biggest protector. She sacrificed a lot in her life, including romance, to make sure I always stayed safe. Breaks my heart knowing not all kids have that.

I have to say, and it may seem dumb or irrelevant, but IF AJ did leave on her own accord, I think she had good reason to and i can't say I'd want to find her. She seems so close to her friends, active in life, that IMO for her to go without any contact (her friends seem genuinely worried although no reason tents disclose speaking to her) would mean she is running from something bad.

My mom was on the Child Death Review board in a large city & she was always so disheartened at how many kids were harmed by a person the mom let into the kids' lives, let them take care of kids alone, etc., regardless of their criminal last, how well they knew them. My mom was my biggest champion & my biggest protector. She sacrificed a lot in her life, including romance, to make sure I always stayed safe. Breaks my heart knowing not all kids have that.

I have to say, and it may seem dumb or irrelevant, but IF AJ did leave on her own accord, I think she had good reason to and i can't say I'd want to find her. She seems so close to her friends, active in life, that IMO for her to go without any contact (her friends seem generaly worried although no reason tents disclose speaking to her) would mean she is running from something bad.

:goodpost:

I have been keeping Sierra's case in mind because there are some similarities. As you say, the various fathers/stepfathers. And Sierra's father had a criminal past for molesting a little girl, one of Sierra's friends. We were all over him at first,thinking he was going to be the guy. But he came out and admitted to his crime, said he had done the time and done rehabiliation and was not responsible for his daughters disappearance and begged for the publics help. He seemed sincere, imo and he had a solid alibi and so we moved on and sadly, it was a random, sick abductor that grabbed her off the street.

But I have not seen that kind of sincere transparency happening here.

Wow...see this is what I mean when I talk about crazy coincidences and me trying not to get tunnel vision...

Is there a local who may be willing to stop by the police department and get a copy of the missing person report for Angelica?

Someone was kind enough to do this in the Cassie Compton case and post it on her thread.

I think AJ would be warmed to know how many people are concerned for her.

I thought from the beginning she had left on her own, maybe went somewhere on spring break. Kind of, "I am 18 my parents will not tell me what to do." My opinion of WH from the start was he is very controlling. The page was not a shock to me. I have seen multiple for people in this area along with restuants/bars holding fundraisers for people with sick children, a sick adult, or a parent has passed. The majority of people in this area work to pay their bills. I also agree the reward should go up if there is a place printing the flyers, the billboards are donated and places are using their signs for get the word out.

If mom was around that day, it makes the gas station meeting kind of odd.

Jumping off your post, so why did they meet at the gas station?

Maybe knowingly setting up an alibi of some sort (doesn't make sense yet but just thinking out loud)...One would likely anticipate surveillance footage at a gas station...

So, maybe something was not planned (supported by possible anger indicated by the torn credit card)...

Conversely, if it was not a spontaneous act of passion/anger whatever, then one familiar with the law and not wanting to "go back" might have enough control or plan to lure a person away, say into the woods or something, where there would be no forensic evidence in the home.

Any firearms in the home?

Great idea, but I could not find on the VA state police RSO website. No idea why not, I agree you would think that would be mandatory.

Sent from my KFJWA using Tapatalk

Would this help? http://www.norfolk.gov/index.aspx?NID=1753 It shows info on the 2nd precinct which I believe would be responsible for AJ's neighborhood. There's contact info on there. I wish I could go there myself.

First, welcome :) Second, there are certain things we really can't talk about here due to TOS so I'll be as informative as possible without getting grounded :)

I can honestly tell you, if I were not a member of WS and following this case, and did my own research on the names associated with the case, every red flag on the planet would be firmly planted in one place. Would I go all over social media posting that info? Probably not, or at least not to the degree some might. However, that being said, I believe LE is well aware of all the same things we are, and probably knows a LOT more than we do (at least I would hope so). As for how long certain folks have had accounts on SM, all it takes is a quick look at their number of posts or tweets & scrolling down to see the kinds of topics they're interested in (some accounts state "member since 20xx" but others do not). You can usually tell when the account is a recent SM Troll just activated for that purpose.

Cautioning against tunnel vision is wise, because there have been cases we've all followed and then went WHOA!! when the case is brought to a conclusion. Sometimes it's someone no one ever suspected, mentioned or even heard of. Sometimes all the signals point the wrong way. It's just the way it works sometimes.

MOO.

I think its polygraph time!

I know! I know! Not admissible in court but hey it sure can rule ppl out and then u can move on.
JMO

Question - does AJ have an SM accounts that we know of besides the twitter and FB?

You know what is another absolutely crazy thought you made me think of? What if there was no elephant in the way in this particular situation, and there were jealous girls causing the issue? Wouldn't that just throw a giant wrench in the whole system. I mean apparently on the surface it appears to be some random female who wishes to out our elephant, and maybe this mysterious stalker had a girlfriend? Just thought I would throw that out. Not sold at all, but..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
0maj0