Discussions on Formal Sentencing Hearing - Jodi Arias #7

Status
Not open for further replies.
@juanstie: @Banyarola @KarlaMNL @capemayniac I had 2 sources confirm it. I'm working on a 3rd. I will retract if not true

I for one will just choose to read about Juror #17's bravado. Tonight is the debut of "The Royals" Not missing that. Nope :happydance:

@DoxingRx: @LeeseesDesigns @juanstie i knew.. but i didnt know TIE released it until u showed me. A reporter wanted it kept from public SWEEPS WEEK

RE: Jodi's breakdown.

It appears true.

I share this unbelievably "contemporaneous" Ode to the Number 17 photo I found in honor of Juror 17's Spinterview tonight. She even has her knife and her gun...how special. (blech)

17.jpg

@juanstie: @Banyarola @KarlaMNL @capemayniac I had 2 sources confirm it. I'm working on a 3rd. I will retract if not true

Who are these 'sources' other tweeters? LOL! I'm going to wait for something pretty dang good ..

@DoxingRx: @LeeseesDesigns @juanstie i knew.. but i didnt know TIE released it until u showed me. A reporter wanted it kept from public SWEEPS WEEK

RE: Jodi's breakdown.

It appears true.

^^ This is just another tweeter .. not an altogether reliable one either, she probably tried to sell it to Radar and is now annoyed it's all over Twitter :)

News 12 has a short clip on their twitter page of tonight's interview with J17. She is in shadow, afraid to show her face, and she says " I don't know why everyone hates me, they don't know me".

I will say though, she has gotten herself into a big predicament... All the "Clintonism" posters could be right... it really could boil down to the definition of the word "KNOW"...

Which is very interesting b/c something has been on my mind. In Spanish there are TWO words/verbs for the English word "KNOW". "Conocer" and "Saber".

To someone who speaks Spanish, "KNOW" encompasses BOTH of the Spanish words "Concer" and "Saber".

"Conocer" is the verb used to ask if you personally KNOW someone through friendship, business, any kind of personal interaction... and "Saber" is the verb used to ask if you KNOW of someone, or about them through any kind of media, book, TV, etc...

When JSS was asked if anyone "KNOWS Juan Martinez", she asked it in English, and her intent was to find out if anyone personally knew JM, and if anyone knew of JM. The English word "KNOW" means both "Conocer and Saber".

I understand that most 2nd generation Mexicans don't speak Spanish, but they usually understand it. I also know that non of this really means anything... I just wanted to share it b/c it's been on my mind...

Who are these 'sources' other tweeters? LOL! I'm going to wait for something pretty dang good ..

Like I said, JT seems to have good sources. I guess we will see. If it happened it probably happened way back when she was first punished for her video chat indiscretions.

fyi in terms of time zones, remember AZ is on Mountain Time and we do NOT change for daylight savings. We are now 3 hours behind EST fwiw.

Two words: Betty Broderick

Two more: About Time

Yep, Betty Broderick should have had us more prepared for the likes of Travis' murderer IMO. Certainly there were some differences in manifestation but these two women are the exact same in how they operate and think. Scary manipulative, vengeful, cunning, and determined killers.

All of this "know" business would be meaningless IF the circumstances were not that she "was acquainted" with Juan Martinez through a case very personal to her resulting in her husband being SENT TO PRISON and if she wasn't the one and only ONE person who hung this jury after refusing to effectively deliberate.

Loaded.

I share this unbelievably "contemporaneous" Ode to the Number 17 photo I found in honor of Juror 17's Spinterview tonight. She even has her knife and her gun...how special. (blech)

View attachment 71169

Lol!! I'd buy one of those t-shirts if the profits went to the Alexander's!!! ;0)

they have no bosses...both in private practice and looking to build their business...sad to say some pathetic sex criminals are sure to contact Nurmi...willmott...doubt her phone is ringing off the hook these days...she is really not a good lawyer.

I knew that about Nurmi although that was probably lost in my feeble sarcasm. I didn't know that Wilmott was left to her own judgement already. :facepalm:

This story about JA in prison must be what twitter was abuzz about yesterday, these two accounts talking about it are the ones that were both dropping hints about a big JA story this week that we'd enjoy.

HAHA .. so is that a retraction then?

You know what, Mrs G? It occurs to me I don't give a flying fig one way or another what an unknown person with access to a JA site said to jerk people around, or what SM tweeters are sending into the echo chamber, or any other part of that circus.
I find the original story ridiculous. A crying for home mental breakdown....how silly. If there's any truth to any of it what's most likely is JA threw the slop back at her keeper. yelled FU in sheer unbroken defiance, and got another write up.

JA gets angry. She doesn't break. Yet, anyway.

This story about JA in prison must be what twitter was abuzz about yesterday, these two accounts talking about it are the ones that were both dropping hints about a big JA story this week that we'd enjoy.

Are you referencing the rumor that there was some kind of story coming about Travis' murderer soon, MrsG?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member