VA - Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Norfolk, 3 March 2015 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope locals following this thread for AJ, to help find her, and who have followed the zigzagging timeline from day to day, take heart that time does clear things up, whether we want it to or not, inevitably, it seems to me.

Next neighborhood over ��
I tend to be the (very)late WSer. But I'm here and have been since the beginning of this...whatever it is...

So now the 7 am sighting isn't a sighting, but he dropped the truck off for her then. Alrighty!

The detectives in Norfolk tonight.
[video=youtube;7ATBbrfmzc0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ATBbrfmzc0[/video]

wow I having really mixed up feelings about Anjelica tonight, her case and the adults in her life.
I'm aware of this elephant of which you speak but I'm not sold 100%

Yes, because sometimes elephants have siblings, which should not be overlooked either.

Ok, the transcript. It seems like he is alluding to ZH ? But then again, ZH didn't find the credit card. They said it was 'a friend.' And strangely enough Uncle Drew was there and taking pictures of him when he found the card? Is that right?

"The fact is that this person found half of her credit card – the bottom half, the part with her name on it. This was Thursday. Thursday afternoon the first week she was missing, I don’t know the dates I just know it was the first week that she was missing on Thursday. I got a call – I was at work out of town, not out of town, but an hour away. I wasn’t in my home residence, Norfolk home. But I was working and they called and said “so and so” found part of a credit card with her name....The person that found the credit card... the piece he found, I could have pulled it out of my wallet and handed it to him, that’s how nice and pretty it was for lack of anything better to say. But, the pieces that we found were ran over, fractured, destroyed - been on the road. Now my brother was actually present [when the first half was found], and he took a picture of the gentleman – arms spread wide… tried to maintain as best we could, all the evidence we could give to police. ..."

OK. So there is an implication/inference that this friend planted the other bits of cards a day or so later...but had the first one that was pristine. ODD.

So is this person a friend of Uncle DH? I am trying to figure out why he took a picture of him ' the gentleman -arms spread wide...' He said it was for maintaining the evidence records. So that is a good thing.

She didn’t ask to borrow money but her exact words were “can I get some money?” Let me clarify that, if I can, the reason she asked me to borrow or um get some money (in her words). Today was her boyfriend’s birthday. We had a birthday party for him and let me just say it wasn’t a party, okay? It was not a celebration. It was what my daughter wants. *voice cracks* I overheard a conversation between my daughter and his mother the week prior and I heard them talking about a GoPro. Now, I do heating and air. I don’t know what a GoPro is. I had to google it and it took me a few hours to figure it out. But I figured it out and when she asked if she could get some money I understood what she was probably asking, so I gave her $200 because these things are a little over that.
=====================================================================================

First I have to say thank you, Lucky Seven, so much for transcribing this, because I can see what a pain it probably was considering the strange speaking pattern. He tends to make a statement, then follow with a denial of the statement, adds a clarification, and the meaning is still a tad muddled. [ she asked to borrow money....no she didnt ask to borrow money she never does that...can I have some money?]

Anyway I thought it was interesting that he went into such detail about her asking for money, and he says " I understood what she was probably asking..." So he didnt know what she was asking or what she wanted . He overheard her talking about a Gopro, a week ago, spent a couple of hours trying to figure out what a GoPro was, then when she called him at work and said ' Can I get some money?' ---he does not ask why, what for, he just remembers the GoPro convo and hands her 200 bucks?

Just to support my statement above about his odd speech pattern, let me post part of this $ section again:

I left and then I heard from Anjelica. She did give me a phone call, so people know, she called me on the phone and asked to borrow money. She doesn’t ask to borrow money. I want to clarify, yes, she does not ever ask to borrow money. She didn’t ask to borrow money but her exact words were “can I get some money?” Let me clarify that, if I can, the reason she asked me to borrow or um get some money (in her words).

This type of 'word salad' speaking reminds me very much of Mark Redwine. Say something, then deny the statement, clarify, clarify again, and reword it. Confusion reigns.

If my 18 yo brother says to me " can I get some money " I would say he was asking to borrow some money . I don't understand why he made such a point of saying she didn't ask to borrow money jmo

I left work at 11:53am and I drove over to the gas station - the police know all of this – the public does not know, so I’m going to release this information so people can stop attacking my family and my character. I met her, I would say, around 12:10, 12:15. [That’s on] record with the police department. We talked, uh, we didn’t really talk about much- we aren’t a talking kind of family.

[ we talked--we didnt really talk--we arent a talking kind of family] = word salad

We kind of just hung out and stared at each other, you know. I asked her how she was doing, we talked about a little school, um, we are a family of few words with a lot of love. She departed my presence at I would say about 12:40, 12:45pm. I was actually late getting back to my job and I got reamed from my boss. Fact: okay, you know I’m not beyond reproach with my work either but my daughter called me, that’s something she don’t do, I dedicated extra time outside of my lunch break because 12:45pm I’m supposed to be on the clock for lunch.

I got back around 1:15, 1:20pm – fact. Boss reamed me. Okay?

=============================================================================

So they spent 35 minutes at the gas station, not really talking much? Just sort of staring at each other, in his words? Awkward way of describing their 'meeting.' I am just confused about them talking [or not talking ] about school and stuff...were they having lunch or something? His description is weird.

If my 18 yo brother says to me " can I get some money " I would say he was asking to borrow some money . I don't understand why he made such a point of saying she didn't ask to borrow money jmo

I imagine he was trying to back what he's said before about "some money." He put those words in her AJ mouth now, so to speak, he says she used those specific words, 'if they should sound strange to anyone,' I'm guessing.

The truth is, he would have to be an absolute idiot if he were lying about this stuff, concerning the POI, credit card, and the home search and four interviews. That has to be real information or he is certifiably insane. So it does seem that there is some possible POI more suspicious than him. HOWEVER, there is some really odd dynamic that can be seen leaking from this interview. And even if I didn't know about his history, I would be really suspicious. But sadly there are a few too many suspicious odd ducks in this case.

And it does bother me the way he 'scolds' the public for questioning him and his veracity. You reap what you sow.

The gift of a timeline.
Leaves work 11:53
Meets AJ at gas station at 12:10 or 12:15
He gives her the money she didn't ask to borrow and they stare at each other and not talk for half an hour-until 12:40-12:45. When he leaves, he is already late for work since he's supposed to be back at 12:45, but family is important and they were having quality time hanging out at the gas station staring at each other. He gets back to work at 1:15 or 1:20, at least a half hour late. By his admission, his boss reamed him.
Oh, and the person who saw AJ at 2 pm is a kid that they know and love because they always wave at him. I don't know if this is a toddler or a teen, but I hope he's older because he's smoking on the porch. At 2:03, the smoky kid sees the white car. By 2:25, one of the children comes home from school but AJ is already gone.

When people are lying, they provide unnecessary details and use abnormal phrasing.

Who says "She departed my presence."? The normal thing to say is "She left." It almost sounds like he's really saying "she departed this earth."

WH: We kind of just hung out and stared at each other, you know. I asked her how she was doing, we talked about a little school, um, we are a family of few words with a lot of love. She departed my presence at I would say about 12:40, 12:45pm. I was actually late getting back to my job and I got reamed from my boss. Fact: okay, you know I’m not beyond reproach with my work either but my daughter called me, that’s something she don’t do, I dedicated extra time outside of my lunch break because 12:45pm I’m supposed to be on the clock for lunch.

I would love to see a statement analyst take this on. Terrific job transcribing!

"The Gift of Fear" by Gavin De Becker discusses using too many details when lying.

The gift of a timeline.
Leaves work 11:53
Meets AJ at gas station at 12:10 or 12:15
He gives her the money she didn't ask to borrow and they stare at each other and not talk for half an hour-until 12:40-12:45. When he leaves, he is already late for work since he's supposed to be back at 12:45, but family is important and they were having quality time hanging out at the gas station staring at each other. He gets back to work at 1:15 or 1:20, at least a half hour late. By his admission, his boss reamed him.
Oh, and the person who saw AJ at 2 pm is a kid that they know and love because they always wave at him. I don't know if this is a toddler or a teen, but I hope he's older because he's smoking on the porch. At 2:03, the smoky kid sees the white car. By 2:25, one of the children comes home from school but AJ is already gone.

OMG hahaha

What about the bit where he is asked if the police are doing a good job. He replies "I don't know, I don't have any experience with this" or words to that effect.....
:/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member