VA - Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Norfolk, 3 March 2015 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
WH's tongue could be Notarized and I'm still not sure I would believe a word he said. As a local it really bothers me that this interview was done by some .COM. I am not trying to disparage anyone but you want to release all these new details, to someone that a majority of people have never heard of. You have interviewed with 3 local stations and 2 major affiliates. You want the locals help??!!
On top of that it was a train wreck. As I stated before, the lack of appeals from JH is mind boggling. Patiently waiting for LE to give us something.

He said in interview "Longwood softball jacket" but she is not on the Longwood softball roster so unless she helps the team (score keeper or something), she would not have a Longwood softball jacket...plus Longwood Softball has a FB page and there is NO mention of her going missing (you'd think they have the flier on there or something). So I am thinking that (in your pic) is the jacket and it is Norview. Kind of funny he got it mixed up because he knew and went into detail about her name being embroidered on there.

She is in club soft ball

Wait a minute...they both had to have had keys to the house, wouldn't they? He made a point of saying he didn't leave the door key in the mailbox, so that must mean he has a key. She obviously had a key, because why on earth wouldn't she? Did Mom kick him out of the house for some reason, and this is why he didn't use his key to enter the home, instead putting his car key in the mailbox for her? Obviously, we wasn't residing in the home that evening, or he wouldn't have had to drop off his truck for her to use.

WTH?!

I think he was trying to keep speculation away from anything having occurred in the house, thus making it less possible that something happened to her because somebody was in the house with the key. He needed her in his car at the station for his scenarios to work, I'm guessing. His interview is like a stencil for what happened, spray paint and lift it and you have what happened, it seems to me.

Yes, not to mention - HE SPECIFICALLY SAYS that they never even discussed what she wanted money for. He just showed up and gave her $200 because he "figured" she wanted to buy a GoPro since he overheard them talking about it.

Um, so he overhears her saying she wants to get her boyfriend a GoPro. Then, a week later, she calls him in the middle of the day and asks him "can I get some money" which she never does. WH just ASSUMES she wants the money to buy a GoPro? Then gives her $200 then and there? Doesn't say "how much money do you need?" or "why do you need money?" at any point? That was maybe something he maybe should have brought up while they stared at each other in the gas station. She would have just bought the thing online anyway IMO.

I know. I was thinking all of the above. My 22 yr old daughter DID buy her bf a GoPro for Christmas and she bought it ONLINE.

But his rambling explanations make no sense. She calls him at work and says ' can I get some money'---and he rushes to meet her at a gas station with 200 bucks, assuming it is for the GoPro which she does not need for 2 more weeks---But she would need her bank card to order it online, but for some reason it is cut up and thrown in the street.

WH's tongue could be Notarized and I'm still not sure I would believe a word he said. As a local it really bothers me that this interview was done by some .COM. I am not trying to disparage anyone but you want to release all these new details, to someone that a majority of people have never heard of. You have interviewed with 3 local stations and 2 major affiliates. You want the locals help??!!
On top of that it was a train wreck. As I stated before, the lack of appeals from JH is mind boggling. Patiently waiting for LE to give us something.

MSM was wise not to give him credence, and for this, you needed a long format.

I can always tell when my kids lied to me because there are waaaay too many details for why they came home late, why the homework wasn't done, why the car went through the garage and into the dining room.

But who was there waiting to take him back to work after he dropped off his truck? I would assume a coworker on a company truck.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Orrrrr AJ drove? but something happened on the way!

I can always tell when my kids lied to me because there are waaaay too many details for why they came home late, why the homework wasn't done, why the car went through the garage and into the dining room.

:floorlaugh: Glad I missed out on that experience.

So, are we to think he drove early Monday AM to leave the truck for her, then she calls him. Asks for $ which she never does, and he drives back from work, to meet at the gas station and gives it to her? Or, was this all in one trip?

Also, he really was gone from work quite a long time if he was working at the E. Little Creek Rd location, it is right up the road from the house.

But she would need her bank card to order it online, but for some reason it is cut up and thrown in the street.

Not to nitpick, but just offhand I have all my credit card info already saved into my comp/cell phone so when I online shop I never need my physical card. Assuming it wasn't cancelled for whatever reason she could have just planned to buy it online. :)

LOL! And here I thought mine was an isolated case. Whew!

OT why did the car go through the garage into the living room? [emoji12]

But, yes, I agree. Too many details are an alert.

So, are we to think he drove early Monday AM to leave the truck for her, then she calls him. Asks for $ which she never does, and he drives back from work, to meet at the gas station and gives it to her? Or, was this all in one trip?

Also, he really was gone from work quite a long time if he was working at the E. Little Creek Rd location, it is right up the road from the house.

I got the impression that this was the case - sounds like he doesn't spend too much time at home and has some other means of living that he relies on.

>>The person that found the credit card... the piece he found, I could have pulled it out of my wallet and handed it to him, that’s how nice and pretty it was for lack of anything better to say. -WH>>

Interesting how he describes it, because this is pretty close to what I pictured when the description of the card was first reported.

I really want to know why evidence was first reported as found by a friend, then by WH, then not by WH. And the texts were first to mom, then to WH, and now ?? Does he have a need to be more important, involved, than he is?

Last comment before I get myself ready for my day - be careful with this! I know that this is the popular narrative now, and you ARE right. Excessive details like his are very indicative of someone compensating for a lack of fact. However, the whole reason he did this interview was because people were asking him for details. If we take him at face value, he went on the air specifically to give as many details as possible because we the media public asked him to! We can't say "he should just say exactly what happened" and then say "he told us a detailed account of exactly what he says happened, that's suspicious" :coffeews::dunno:

I am torn on the timeline of her 'departure from him.'

The lack of social media does speak to me. My kids tweet/instagram/snapchat all of the time. It would be very unusual for either of them to go 48 hrs with no SM.

But then again, it is possible that much of the logistics in his story are true, but she went missing after 2 because he stewed and simmered over something that happened at their lunch meeting and then he took action. Or he sent someone to start the process for him. AND if he was not staying in the home, she could have been picked up and stashed away, until he got off work. Is he staying with his brother?

Not to nitpick, but just offhand I have all my credit card info already saved into my comp/cell phone so when I online shop I never need my physical card. Assuming it wasn't cancelled for whatever reason she could have just planned to buy it online. :)

I just went to lunch with my DD and she paid for parking meter with her phone. :rolleyes: LOL

I am quite happy to have more details. The lack of consistency in the details, even in the same sentence, is what concerns me.

Funny other's experience with their kids and details. With mine, it is the direct opposite. The stare blankly at me and say nothing. They know mom will detect their BS as soon as they start talking. LOL

I am torn on the timeline of her 'departure from him.'

The lack of social media does speak to me. My kids tweet/instagram/snapchat all of the time. It would be very unusual for either of them to go 48 hrs with no SM.

But then again, it is possible that much of the logistics in his story are true, but she went missing after 2 because he stewed and simmered over something that happened at their lunch meeting and then he took action. Or he sent someone to start the process for him. AND if he was not staying in the home, she could have been picked up and stashed away, until he got off work. Is he staying with his brother?

I wonder if she was not talking to him. Like she hadn't been talking to ZH. Maybe that was not ok in his book. Or maybe she was somehow involved or expressed herself in regards to her Mom and his problems? Yea- the lack of SM is huge. I have a 15yo and a 25yo- a Longwood alum actually, and the phone is part of their anatomy

I'm finding myself fairly confused this morning! And as a local, i'm fairly upset about the lack of info over the weekend, THERE WAS NOTHING. Could someone please post a link to the timeline? I know I've seen it somewhere but I can't find it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Melladanielle