Australia Claremont Serial Killer, 1996 - 1997, Perth, Western Australia

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's the first time I've looked at this thread & I think I've stepped into something very unpleasant. I'll go wipe my feet and promise myself I won't venture onto this path again.

I'd have more fun vacuuming. :sweep:

Please dont feel that way. It only confirms what a previous member posted not that long ago...
I am going to say this as nicely and as clearly as possible. YOU are alienating anyone who might express interest in the case.
The number sequences exist. Ignore them. They are static. Do not listen. Focus on other aspects.
It would be nice to have some new perspective and fresh theories or information and a new trail of discussion.
Dont go.

You're not wrong. There was a similar thread over at the Bigfooty discussion forums on the Claremont Serial Killer, but it has recently run into problems with the tinfoil hat / numerology brigade as well. Don't get me started.

There are still some sane contributors on these boards. I try to log in every now and then just to see if there are any updates...but it's only an occasional thing, at least for now.

Thing will of course pick up a lot whenever there's actual news stories relating to the CSK.

As for the "martial arts guy" on the CIA episode...I have certainly been intrigued. Obviously, he didn't really add much to the discussion about the women, so it's a bit "strange" why they didn't edit him out of the program. Unless of course the police might have thought it would be helpful to get his image out there before a wide audience.

If you check his background (which required some creative Google searching, e.g. for financial market dealings, etc) you can see that he is definitely wealthy, definitely of English descent (e.g. his first name is a very English name), and definitely a martial arts practitioner/expert. One concern, however, is that in photos of him on FB or elsewhere taken from aroung 1996/1997 he doesn't quite appear to match the "Mystyery Man" in appearance, or possibly in height. Our martial arts expert appears to be a bit shorter, and his hair at the time appears to be of a different style. However, it is HARD to judge these things, and I'm not certain...I'm just leaning that way slightly (re: his physical appearance at the time not matching Mystery Man's).

But yeah...if the police wanted to try and "jog" the public's memory, then the tactic of getting "Martial Arts Man" on the CIA episode, and then describing the "well-educated English martial artist" key suspect would be an EXCELLENT idea!
Aberline i have looked into him but not as deeply as you. I dont think he is Mystery Man. In fact i dont think Mystery Man holds any value in Jane Rimmers disappearance at all. I might be the only person that thinks that but i honestly think hes a red herring so to speak.
Im social when i go out and i talk to many people and joke with many people i dont know both inside a bar and outside waiting for a taxi or having a cigarette. Why? Because im a friendly and nice social person. And Jane was described as being that aswell so i think theres nothing sinister at all to do with MM. It was a brief encounter of no significance IMO. I dont think the reason he hasnt come forward is sinister. He could have been foreign, interstate or a non local of any sort. Perth is a city and many people pass through or stop over for all kinds of reasons be it for recreational or work purposes. Its quite possible after all this time MM has no idea he is being looked for and even then would he remember it was him there that night?? All MO of course.

I am finally back after re-reading the entire thread and most of the linked articles and looking briefly at other places where this topic is discussed (thanks for the links and suggestions everyone). That took me a couple days and I still want to go back to some of the material. There really is a lot of interesting info available. I am just having a hard time deciding what is connected to what and I need to get a better grasp on things.
After reading thru all the posts, I realized that the comments I made were based on just a page or two of notes and not the entire body of this thread. Looking at the whole picture really changes things! Anyways, I didn't give enough credit to Aberline_1979 or ausgirl for some really informative posts and observations earlier in the thread.
Hope this thread doesn't get shut down before I get back!

It's the first time I've looked at this thread & I think I've stepped into something very unpleasant. I'll go wipe my feet and promise myself I won't venture onto this path again.

I'd have more fun vacuuming. :sweep:

I'm sorry you feel that way, TGY, you always bring clear insights, or at least good questions, to any thread.

I've pretty much said all I'm going to say, contentiously.

This case needs eyes on it. Many eyes, with many points of view. Recent posts have shown me how little I actually know about the 'main' suspects, and I'm going to dive into that info instead. Much better use of my energy.

Don't make me lasso you. ;)

347 from the fire carpark does take you on an interesting heading.

Yes Parkie it does take you to an interesting heading; straight over the top of where Hayley Dodd disappeared is that what you are referring to?

I have certain information about this case. When they released the footage of Jane Rimmer at the taxi rank, they showed certain things that they didn't want the public to see. I picked up on this and a day later it was removed and Police had said they released the wrong footage. This is fact. The footage showed a few people step forward to enter what is 99% certain to have been a taxi and were waved back and Jane called forward as you clearly see her walk that way as the others step back.. I know why they are looking at the screen printing business and even worked out myself that the girls all disappeared on the same moon phase if I remember correctly. In doing so found myself being profiled and under constant surveillance until they worked out it wasn't me I gather. I know lots of the details because my sister knew a police officer in perth at the time. These details must have been correct as the police were very interested in me. I think I must have mentioned stuff nobody knows because I was then told I had offered very insightful stuff and I won't even begin to go into what they are doing, what measures they are taking, because it may warn the real killer. It is a very scary case with lots of weird details. Be interested to speak with someone who knows a little about it and see what happens.

They are using very new and unorthodox means to profile all related to this case, including all that have added their views on every single forum. There would be at least one detective from macro on this thread alone. That is for certain. I was asked to join something online and as soon as I did, knew I was being profiled. All these numbers and flag colours are nothing to do with the case in my opinion. I believe the girls all entered a taxi which may have seen them from a vantage point ring for one. One thing I am certain of after viewing the original footage which was removed never to be seen again was that Jane Rimmer jumped in to a taxi. I believe the interest in the screen printing business directly relates to this. Very scary case which I became interested in years ago when my sister told me details of what actually happened to the girls. I found myself shocked, scared and wishing I had never offered any views after being warned about other killers who had been on certain threads. Yes I called them on being profiled, Yes I was right. I have spoken to Macro and they obviously have been right through me. The case still interests me though and finding this thread has given me a couple of new lines of thought I had never known about.

Hey shadowboxer, and welcome to the thread, and the forum as well - I see you're pretty new.

It's good to hear that my feeling that there's deep currents happening in the investigation is not just horse feathers. I hope you stick around, your insights (what you feel ok to share) will be interesting and probably valuable.

As for Jane - wow, yup, that all makes sense to me. What doesn't make sense is how she appears to be waiting for somebody specific. And where she was going, after blowing her friends off without mentioning an intended destination.

Taxi makes sense - girls vanishing from one moment to the next - aside from friends, whose vehicle would a young girl jump into that quickly, if not a cab? You don't waste time, you get right in.

Re suspects - I though PW -was- the 'public servant' mentioned? He was certainly that. Was there another one? Hard to keep track of this stuff, this case does my head in.

The only thing alwaysquestion has said of any worth is that the SK may of had a two way radio. This or he was actually watching the girls ring for a taxi. Didn't on one occasion a taxi arrive to find one of the girls already gone? Was most definitely a dressed up car to look like a taxi, or a taxi. I had also read there were a whole lot of stun guns imported into WA preceding these murders. Often wondered what the SK done to control the girls once he had them in the car.

Hey shadowboxer, and welcome to the thread, and the forum as well - I see you're pretty new.

It's good to hear that my feeling that there's deep currents happening in the investigation is not just horse feathers. I hope you stick around, your insights (what you feel ok to share) will be interesting and probably valuable.

As for Jane - wow, yup, that all makes sense to me. What doesn't make sense is how she appears to be waiting for somebody specific. And where she was going, after blowing her friends off without mentioning an intended destination.

Taxi makes sense - girls vanishing from one moment to the next - aside from friends, whose vehicle would a young girl jump into that quickly, if not a cab? You don't waste time, you get right in.

Re suspects - I though PW -was- the 'public servant' mentioned? He was certainly that. Was there another one? Hard to keep track of this stuff, this case does my head in.

There are very modern and new methods being used to profile those who have interested police. I will hang around as the case is very interesting, yes there is something going on with the placement of the bodies etc. I believe the actual distances are very similar from where they went missing too. North west and south east. One new thing I discovered in this thread was the interest in a worker at the screen printing shop. This would be my number one suspect with all the information I know. What happened to the girls was horrific and has been kept out of the public domain. I have read the book and the photo's made me wonder if he had killed the girls close by and then moved them a short distance to the dump site to make it harder profiling the actual crime scenes.

The way you 'greet' people AG it makes it seem as though you believe you are the gate keeper for this forum.

The public servant mentioned on the video you know is not PW it is LW = Lance Williams.

Moon phases.
27/1/96 ( day 27) was 1st day of 1st quarter which fell on 27/1/96.
9/6/96 (day161) was 1st day of 3rd quarter which commenced on 8/6.
15/3/97 (day 74) was between new moon and 1st quarter which was on 16/3/1997 therefore 15/3/97 was last day of new moon.

therefore the Claremont girls were not taken relative to the same moon phases; the only similarities are that the moon phase was the same for 1st and 3rd victims. Therefore another urban myth bites the dust.

Something interesting though. Given there is a connection between 1st and 3rd victims add the date of last new moon days together 27 + 74 = 101. 101 + 98 = 199. 199 - 366 = 167. (note 98 = dixies' dob day 1995 =267 - 365 = 98).

Its wasn't a printing company or print company employee the police were interested in at all - it was a picture framing business and strange thing is that the premises located behind that business is at 347 Stirling Highway (back then) and the police inquiries focused on whether there had been rope missing from the backyard area.

Something interesting though. Given there is a connection between 1st and 3rd victims add the date of last new moon days together 27 + 74 = 101. 101 + 98 = 199. 199 - 366 = 167. (note 98 = dixies' dob day 1995 =267 - 365 = 98).

Its wasn't a printing company or print company employee the police were interested in at all - it was a picture framing business and strange thing is that the premises located behind that business is at 347 Stirling Highway (back then) and the police inquiries focused on whether there had been rope missing from the backyard area.

<modsnip>

Also - this article (and others) have some quotes which contradict what you have written. <modsnip>

http://www.news.com.au/national/fre...rial-killer-case/story-e6frfkp9-1226056298037

"POLICE have launched a fresh investigation in the 15-year hunt for the Claremont serial killer, interviewing a former screen printing business owner on Stirling Hwy. Detectives contacted the former screen printing and picture framing business owner,"

"The Post Newspaper also reported that detectives are trying to locate former employees of the printing company"

They are using very new and unorthodox means to profile all related to this case, including all that have added their views on every single forum. There would be at least one detective from macro on this thread alone. That is for certain...
RSBM.
Welcome & great user name.
I'll bet they are loving this forum and trying to figure out exactly WTH is going on. I'd love to see their reaction!

That is not interesting. Doesn't even make sense.

Also - this article (and others) have some quotes which contradict what you have written. Are you correct? Or the newspapers?

http://www.news.com.au/national/fre...rial-killer-case/story-e6frfkp9-1226056298037

"POLICE have launched a fresh investigation in the 15-year hunt for the Claremont serial killer, interviewing a former screen printing business owner on Stirling Hwy. Detectives contacted the former screen printing and picture framing business owner,"

"The Post Newspaper also reported that detectives are trying to locate former employees of the printing company"

Yes it was definitely a screen printing business. Be easy for someone who has time alone in such a place to make up magnetic signs matching a taxi etc. This is my number one theory. I have no doubt in my mind after everything i have read on the case it was a taxi the girls jumped into.

<modsnip>

I thank Ausgirl for the welcome. This has not been an easy decision for me to step back into what was quite a shocking period for me. I'm at peace with it now but this case will always interest me because of all the details and twists and turns it offers. Those working on it were affected and had car accidents on their way home from work etc due to the nature of the crimes. It's no picnic.

That is not interesting. Doesn't even make sense.

Also - this article (and others) have some quotes which contradict what you have written. Are you correct? Or the newspapers?

They will never give up and thanks for the link billywhizz.

Thats the sole purpose of the person acting under multiple alias avatar. To derail investigation :laughing:

Don't bother with the rude one. megalomania

So yesterday is St Pats day and today is raining. The breaking point in weather where person or persons who lay a body down would soon see the weather destroy evidence in the field. But police do have evidence :what: Its why they can omit some of the suspects :)

Ps. Ausgirl, The MM has completely changed his appearance. If you look at the video she is waiting. He walks in from the side then veers into her where she is shocked its him. She hadn't even recognised him but when she does, she laughs with W.T.F.

I am going to say this as nicely and as clearly as possible. YOU are alienating anyone who might express interest in the case.
The number sequences exist. Ignore them. They are static. Do not listen. Focus on other aspects.

I thank Ausgirl for the welcome.

No worries. It's actually a custom here to welcome new posters. :)

I am 90% glad they never released the details of the injuries, etc, if they're horrible enough to affect seasoned police officers like that. But in a way it's annoying after all this time for those looking for similar crimes here and elsewhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Greer∆