Discussions on Formal Sentencing Hearing - Jodi Arias #8

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think you are correct, and I think that amount is under 10,000

It's been my experience that you get polite questions if it's over 5000 now. When we take cash for a vacation or something and it's 5000 or more they always ask what our plans are. They may just be being friendly, but it seems snoopy to me.

I'm praying they aren't just running with this story.

The idea that 17's husband was friends with MDLR's sister made no sense. MDLR's sister would not have the last name of Delarosa, would she?
If Maria kept her maiden name-professionally or otherwise she would...

I just explained to my husband what happened today and he said it sounds like the soap opera from hell.

I would not be surprised to find out this article is true. I believe there probably has been a team working on the money trail for years, and as soon as the verdict was reached they handed what they had over to the authorities. I am real interested in who the person/persons are that they were waiting to give them permission to write the article.

IMO, no. But apparently here, yes.

I always warn to take anything there with a grain of salt and not as 100% fact.

JMO-Since I'm way on the record tonight let me say this: At this point I believe @juanstie is a very good source on this information.

This particular article was written with @juanstie and I will give it credibility unless I see otherwise.

I am well aware Examiner articles in general can vary in quality. I evaluate on a case by case basis.

I'm watching today's LIVE - but on youtube and approx 13:00 Troy says that when he talked with it in October before this trial began, ja told him she had a significant amount of money in an account for her legal matters. SO, THAT'S ON THE RECORD.

Shouldn't that go to paying her BILL instead of the taxpayers? I think the Alexanders can't collect anything until after a civil suit, but until then, that significant amount (4100 ain't significant if you're talking about this situation) should be attached for the county.

I just read someone up there ^^^^^ commented that guilty people love to talk (I'm sorry, I don't know who right now).

HA HA.

Same goes for Durst, eh? Guy talks to himself admits murders, lol!

If I have learned one thing while trial watching it's WAIT FOR THE PROOF. By all means enjoy a story and comment etc, but I wouldn't be putting any personal stock in anything I haven't seen the evidence for with my own eyes.

If Maria kept her maiden name-professionally or otherwise she would...

On facebook it looks like her husbands name is Delarosa too. I could be wrong though.

One of her friends is a guy with the same last name ans seems to be the guy in the photos with her.

I'm not positive the person they were saying was the friend of 17's husband is the same person. I haven't been able to keep up lately.

It's been my experience that you get polite questions if it's over 5000 now. When we take cash for a vacation or something and it's 5000 or more they always ask what our plans are. They may just be being friendly, but it seems snoopy to me.

You are probably right, I was told by my banker 15 years ago if I took 9,000.00 they didn't have to report to the IRS but If I took 10,000 they had to report. So it probably has changed in that length of time, The government just can't stay out of our business or our money. LOL

Does anyone know where the two 15yr old girls (that video called JA ) were from?

Yesterday after the Boys & Girls Club incident came out, someone in here asked if maybe the big news that was going to be released this week involved the two 15yr old girls.

They said something like, "since the Boys & Girls incident also happened in Hawaii they wanted to know if maybe the big news that was going to be released also involved the 15 yr old girls b/c they were from Hawaii too"

Does anyone remember this post? Or was it any of you that asked that?
I read today they are on the mainland, not Hawaii. I'm pretty sure it was while I was scanning down a lot of tweets and replies at @juanstie.

On facebook it looks like her husbands name is Delarosa too. I could be wrong though.

One of her friends is a guy with the same last name ans seems to be the guy in the photos with her.

I'm not positive the person they were saying was the friend of 17's husband is the same person. I haven't been able to keep up lately.

There is also a Joseph Santos, wasn't the Boys & Girls Club girl in Hawaii "Jill Santos"?

Does anyone know where the two 15yr old girls (that video called JA ) were from?

Yesterday after the Boys & Girls Club incident came out, someone in here asked if maybe the big news that was going to be released this week involved the two 15yr old girls.

They said something like, "since the Boys & Girls incident also happened in Hawaii they wanted to know if maybe the big news that was going to be released also involved the 15 yr old girls b/c they were from Hawaii too"

Does anyone remember this post? Or was it any of you that asked that?

Sorry, I don't remember that post but if you look at the picture of the kids from the Boys & Girls Club, 2 of them are making the “phone call” hand symbol.

I read today they are on the mainland, not Hawaii. I'm pretty sure it was while I was scanning down a lot of tweets and replies at @juanstie.

Girls are from Ohio. HTH

Geevee mentioned that MDLR told Troy Hayden, JA didn't have a mental breakdown. Is she violation the HIPPA law? I thought no one was suppose to give that information out? Sheriff Joe said according to HIPPA laws he could not comment one way or the other about JA's mental health
No, if what she says is true there's no event in which HIPPA would come into play. If it's a lie, it's a lie about Arias, but doesn't directly address a HIPPA event, since it denies it happened. Arpiao's answer to me indicates something happened, since he didn't deny it, but cited HIPPA would not allow him to comment further. This indicates there was an event covered by HIPPA.

Sorry, I don't remember that post but if you look at the picture of the kids from the Boys & Girls Club, 2 of them are making the “phone call” hand symbol.

I thought I read the 15 year old girls were from Ohio, but I don't hold me to it. I could be wrong

That's the Hawaiian shaka hand sign.

I think it only stands to reason that their was an event that JA caused some trouble concerning her privileges being denied. She hates Sheriff Joe anyway. And no candy bars would send her into a rage. But MDLR would deny it just as she denied her twitter accounts were being investigated and so was she.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23