Discussions on Formal Sentencing Hearing - Jodi Arias #9

Status
Not open for further replies.
Voldemort had placed her under the Imperius Curse and told her to kill Travis because he was Harry Potter.
BWAHAHAHAHA that's the best one yet!!!!!:laughing:

Steven Alexander ‏@StevenJA86
Just finished reading this.I am so grateful,Travis would be too.I hope many more read it @cshughes @Justice4TravisA

www.ourfriendtravis.com

JA was 5'4" and 115 lbs when she got the Grand Jury indictment. Going back to one of my old posts, she was not a big woman.

Her bail bond was $2 milion!

That's not what her DL says... so she lied to either the grand jury or CA.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/01/04/jodi-arias-crime-scene-photos_n_2412031.html
slide_273021_1992392_free.jpg

That's strange because on her driver's license she is 5'6" and a weight of 125 pounds? I can understand she may have lost weight over the years but not shrunk 2 inches.
I agree she is smallish and that is why I concur with the other WS'ers who put forward the theory that she tasered TA before stabbing him, so he couldn't fight back.

I also agree with the [taser]... sorry I mean a stun gun, as a real possibility, but JA was only 3 inches shorter than TA, granted there was a bigger weight difference(though he allegedly had been working hard at losing much of the excess before Cancun) but don't negate the element of surprise she had. Plus I'm pretty sure TA being naked, wet, and probably blinded by the camera flash all gave her a huge advantage, with or without a taser. My oldest son is TA's size(I'm 5'5-6") and I know I could easily take him by surprise and inflict a lot of damage before his mind even registered wtf was going on and I wouldn't even have to corner him in the shower to do it.:thinking:

I don't think the shower was turned off before she started attacking him, and if you look closely at the pic showing his lower half sitting, you can see water already trickling over the edge of the shower since he's sitting on the drain and blocking it. I do think she used the cup to splash water on the walls and floor and it did help her pull him down the hallway but I don't think that was the reason for the water she added to the scene with the cup.

In one of the bedroom pics it looks almost like a rectangular outline near the largest blood stain, I've wondered if she used the bath mat to drag him back to the shower and then rinsed the tiles of her foot prints and drag marks, on one of the blood trails it just looks too straight to have happened by pulling him directly on the floor, it's like something straight was sliding next to it.

Oh, yes...ok...now I remember that... And I think your assessment of how she used the cup, and the floor mat is probably right on...

I was trying to remember all the details and discussion the scene... I remember it all coming together and making sense to me during the first trial... But it's kind of "fogging", for lack of better word, right now... I saw something in the JAII about water stains and a box of files... I can't remember what they were saying about it, but that's what peaked my interest again about the bathroom...

I asked this on the retrial video thread but don't know how many people go over there. Is there any other place to view the retrial videos? David Lohr edited the sidebars out and that is one of the things I was really interested in hearing. He could edit Nurmi out of the entire trial, but I wanted to hear the sidebars. :gaah:

BTW: JA is not 5'4". She towers over Juan and JW (in pumps). I believe she was taller than Travis? I would have to look at old pics of them together and I can't stomach it. IMO-She is at least 5'6". She has a smaller frame, but is not considered petite because of her height. Trust me, if she were my size, 5'4" and 100 lbs, Nurmi would have been all over it.

Regarding the bath mat idea, I don't know that that would've made it any easier for her to drag him down the hallway. Most bath mats have rubber bottoms to help prevent sliding, especially on wet surfaces. Not that it makes it impossible, mind you, but even still, I'd argue dragging that dead weight would be more difficult while clutching the ends of a mat than the arms/body itself.

Edit: jmho

What about if it was flipped over on the other side... that would probably slide better...

I asked this on the retrial video thread but don't know how many people go over there. Is there any other place to view the retrial videos? David Lohr edited the sidebars out and that is one of the things I was really interested in hearing. He could edit Nurmi out of the entire trial, but I wanted to hear the sidebars. :gaah:

BTW: JA is not 5'4". She towers over Juan and JW (in pumps). I believe she was taller than Travis? I would have to look at old pics of them together and I can't stomach it. IMO-She is at least 5'6". She has a smaller frame, but is not considered petite because of her height. Trust me, if she were my size, 5'4" and 100 lbs, Nurmi would have been all over it.

I think these still have the sidebars... I kinda gave up on playing them, my family hasn't been very cooperative and I hate trying to hear them over two tv's that are already competing between the family and living room. :/
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5Ht5FnpC3UI5XGQT4J3n-Q

What is it they say about how to tell how large a puppy is going to be... something about the size of it's paws..:D Anyway, yea, the pic with them and the Foreman's show just how big she was, same with the one where they're at Huntington Beach.

I think they wanted to play the Jose Baez card, but backed off because there was no way in hell Mr. Arias (or any male member of her family) was going to fall on the sword like that pathetic George Anthony did for his evil spawn. JMO. Bill Arias always appeared disgusted at the entire mess or that was my take on his demeanor.

I was just saying that same thing to hubby. Bill Arias never didn't seem willing to go as far as his wife. But I don't think George willingly fell of the sword willingly. I think Cindy had a lot more control over George than Sandy does of Bill. In these cases it always seems to be the mother driving the lie/support at all costs bus, while the father is standing next to them wondering if it is such a good idea. In our case, it was absolutely my mother-in-law driving that bus and my father-in-law was George. Not 100% sure the cover up/lies bus was a good idea but too afraid to put a stop to it. These cases are such an interesting study of the human condition.

Well, Surprise Surprise ... NOT !

We have not heard Kiefer in a while ... but when we do hear from Kiefer, nothing but misinformation :liar: and very PRO-defense ...

Oh, and PRO-Juror #17 which is :liar:

:gaah:

:seeya: And Thank You, Meemaw !

:seeya: And Good Morning, Y'all !

IKR? I saw nothing in the article naming Jodi's support site as the site that released the full list of juror names right after the virtict was read.

http://www.azcentral.com/story/news...al-juror-treatment-raises-questions/25109059/

Juror treatment, conduct in Arias case raise questions.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
IMO, this article is so one sided. Where is the mention that the other jurors names were also released? Where is the mention that this jurors husband already had it up on social media saying she will give interviews fir money? Where's the mention that JW said in court that other jurors had been on their social media (not talking about the case, just on their accounts). The defense team was doing their own investigation, they just couldn't find any wrong doing by the others. I have a suspicion that someone sent the screen grab to Juan and why Juan showed it in court. The names were already out there before he showed it in court. All in my opinion.

What is it they say about how to tell how large a puppy is going to be... something about the size of it's paws..:D Anyway, yea, the pic with them and the Foreman's show just how big she was, same with the one where they're at Huntington Beach.

Link to pics? Thanks.

That's right. The names were on the JAII site with juror 17 name crossed out. It was someone very close to the defense team that put that list up

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member