GUILTY VA - Noah Thomas, 5, Pulaski County, 22 March 2015 #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any news on the 3pm presser? I couldn't find a link yet.

Have the names of the parents been stated in MSM?

Friend of the family just posted on FB that she talked to the mother, although LE isn't letting people physically into the home anymore.

According to mother, as of now, still haven't found him and still have no hard evidence of anything.

She also stated that if the search doesn't find him by end of day an Amber Alert will be initiated. I don't know why that is, is that because they will reasonably expect he didn't wander off if these teams and dogs and helicopters can't find him around? Or maybe she's repeating something that's incorrect? Anyone with experience here?

Are they checking vehicles? Especially trunks of vehicles should be checked.

According to WDBJ, press conference starting shortly. They have a link on their main page but it goes to the archive of the conference from this morning

http://www.wdbj7.com/

Maybe they will update the link soon

Friend of the family just posted on FB that she talked to the mother, although LE isn't letting people physically into the home anymore.

According to mother, as of now, still haven't found him and still have no hard evidence of anything.

She also stated that if the search doesn't find him by end of day an Amber Alert will be initiated. I don't know why that is, is that because they will reasonably expect he didn't wander off if these teams and dogs and helicopters can't find him around? Or maybe she's repeating something that's incorrect? Anyone with experience here?

I have no speculation to offer.I did see Kenny Jarrels post about not believing the nasty rumors that are floating out and unless VA state police confirms or states something ,do not believe it.

The stopping people from going in and out of the house is pretty routine. An Amber alert based on what we know seems unlikey but maybe they have gotten a description of a strange car in the area. Normally though they amber alert would go out as soon as they received that information,AND NOT BE held until after nothing else was found.

I'll keep praying for little Noah!!! I don't know if I can follow this one though. Only so much the heart and mind can handle. Please be safe little one, and come home soon! :tantrum: :praying:

I'm stuck at my son's soccer game so will someone recap presser please? My best friend is following this closely.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have no speculation to offer.I did see Kenny Jarrels post about not believing the nasty rumors that are floating out and unless VA state police confirms or states something ,do not believe it.

The stopping people from going in and out of the house is pretty routine. An Amber alert based on what we know seems unlikey but maybe they have gotten a description of a strange car in the area. Normally though they amber alert would go out as soon as they received that information,AND NOT BE held until after nothing else was found.

It actually can take a pretty long time for an Amber Alert to be issued even when they have all the info. :gaah: There is a lot of red tape to go through. I thought it was pretty instantaneous until I began working in the CJ field and was trained on how it goes down. Very frustrating to think about!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mooreknowledge