Discussions on Formal Sentencing Hearing - Jodi Arias #9

Status
Not open for further replies.
didn't the evidence also show that there was little to no blood/bruising from the gun shot, attributed to it having been done either after death or seconds prior after he'd pretty much already bled out from all the other wounds, as opposed to having been the first wound?

yes.......

Shot came last.

And for tomorrow's topic: Which came first-- the rooster, the hen, or the egg ???

I have never seen the photo at 5:28. 54? Where is this in the sequence? Can you post a full photo? Is he standing, sitting? I can't place this one, where his eyes are closed? I know there was one in the sequence, standing with water coming down, eyes closed, but it's not this one? Thanks!

You've probably already gone and watched the video detailing this, but for clarification, this is the first pic of him sitting, then looking at the camera at 5:29:12 and then the pic we all have seen and BN speculated about at 5:29:20.

Some are still supporting her even after she throws them off the island. That James Dean person is her most ardent supporter. Where do they get off saying she didn't get a fair trial. Three million dollars and a judge that literally let everything but the kitchen sink in? No other defendant that I know of got that kind of a defense. And how many delays did she get? More than anyone else I know of. I know there are many in Perryville that would say she got more than they did. AZ cannot afford to give every defendant accused of murder a 3 million dollar defense, so how do the JA supporters answer that? Also all the donations sent to her so she can act like a Queen in jail. Spending $1000.00 a month on commissary is considerably more than the average prisoner. Why does she rate that privilege? She is a monster that butchered a man then went to trial and butchered his reputation with her lies.

I've often wondered that myself. Where is the train of thought she Didn't receive a fair trial? Because the state wouldn't accept her offer of 2nd degree manslaughter or murder doesn't cut the constitutional mustard. She's sadly mistaken if she believes that she Will be out due to that or IAC

You've probably already gone and watched the video detailing this, but for clarification, this is the first pic of him sitting, then looking at the camera at 5:29:12 and then the pic we all have seen and BN speculated about at 5:29:20.

Replying to myself to explain how I think she got him to sit down, this is a zoom of TA's upper left shoulder(back) from his autopsy pics. I think she hit him first there and then again on the neck once he'd collapsed, to keep him "under control" while she both verbally and physically started to attack him.
TAautopsyback2.jpg

Does anyone know approximately when did the ja supporters start complaining about JSS?

Has it been all along or has it been since pro-prosecution peeps began?
Not sure, but I have seen them call her Judge Pickles, during the 1st trial. Not sure why.

I am going to listen to that may 8th sex tape again if I can find it. I believe this monster downloaded that sex conversation from an earlier time. She could have downloaded it to her computer and then sent it to her phone from a phony TA name and then destroyed her computer when she realized the police were onto her like the day she was packing up to leave Yieka.

She had done this sort of thing before with the penis picture. That was not sent by TA. It was Darryl's penis, you could tell that by the older hand holding it. She pulled that off her phone or camera and re sent it to herself from a phony TA phone. That was why they didn't find it on his phone. In the re-trial Nurmi asked Det Flores about TA sending that pic to JA and Flores said they didn't know for sure who sent that picture.

I think Juan should have made more of the fact that she tricked them with that phony evidence. It would have went a long way in discrediting all those bad texts that she claim he sent. Dworkin did say the worst text looked to have come from some where other than a phone text. he knew it and should have been more direct about it. Just MO

I wish I would have written it down but I read something about JA possibly having something between the knife and Travis's chest which made me think of a towel. Maybe she was holding the towel for him and as soon as he stood up and faced her, she was able to plunge it into his chest although the stab was in a slight upward position that leaves me confused.

Interesting that one of the comments seems to suggest that Charlie Manson has more ethics than JA.

And lovely how another poster feels that it's A OK for JA to illegally tape someone without their knowledge as long as the end justifies the means.

Thanks for the link!

You know you're a crappy human being when
1) Your defense lawyer begs multiple times to be removed from defending someone who has no redeemable qualities
2) Your defense lawyer would rather defend sex offenders
3) Your defense lawyer states in open court that he doesn't like you nine days out of ten and you smile
4) People post that they'd rather spend time getting to know Charles Manson - and they mean it
4) ?

You know you're a crappy human being when
1) Your defense lawyer begs multiple times to be removed from defending someone who has no redeemable qualities
2) Your defense lawyer would rather defend sex offenders
3) Your defense lawyer states in open court that he doesn't like you nine days out of ten and you smile
4) People post that they'd rather spend time getting to know Charles Manson - and they mean it
4) ?

I liked the comment by the author that if Arias wants people to support her she needs to act more like the person the defence tried to paint her as and less like the prosecution's view. Since the prosecution painted the much more accurate portrait though I've no doubt she'll find that beyond her capabilities.

I wish I would have written it down but I read something about JA possibly having something between the knife and Travis's chest which made me think of a towel. Maybe she was holding the towel for him and as soon as he stood up and faced her, she was able to plunge it into his chest although the stab was in a slight upward position that leaves me confused.
OMG! That's brilliant! Of course, as the rouse of 'helping' him, handing him a towel, knife hidden, as the camera drops & she stabs! She didn't have to stab though the towel, just holding it to hide it. Slightly upward stab = holding the knife underhanded thrust from her would explain that!

Some are still supporting her even after she throws them off the island. That James Dean person is her most ardent supporter. Where do they get off saying she didn't get a fair trial. Three million dollars and a judge that literally let everything but the kitchen sink in? No other defendant that I know of got that kind of a defense. And how many delays did she get? More than anyone else I know of. I know there are many in Perryville that would say she got more than they did. AZ cannot afford to give every defendant accused of murder a 3 million dollar defense, so how do the JA supporters answer that? Also all the donations sent to her so she can act like a Queen in jail. Spending $1000.00 a month on commissary is considerably more than the average prisoner. Why does she rate that privilege? She is a monster that butchered a man then went to trial and butchered his reputation with her lies.

BBM - what cracks me up is that her supporters think that JSS was biased in favor of the prosecution! Seriously!! They are unbelievable. They blame everyone except the real culprit - CMJA. Basically, it's the fault of anyone and everyone who has ever disagreed with the murderer. It does seem that there is some infighting among her supporters. And some of them have stopped communications with her and are on her naughty list - including Donavan. They are all so crazy, they are bound to self destruct.

I am going to listen to that may 8th sex tape again if I can find it. I believe this monster downloaded that sex conversation from an earlier time. She could have downloaded it to her computer and then sent it to her phone from a phony TA name and then destroyed her computer when she realized the police were onto her like the day she was packing up to leave Yieka.

She had done this sort of thing before with the penis picture. That was not sent by TA. It was Darryl's penis, you could tell that by the older hand holding it. She pulled that off her phone or camera and re sent it to herself from a phony TA phone. That was why they didn't find it on his phone. In the re-trial Nurmi asked Det Flores about TA sending that pic to JA and Flores said they didn't know for sure who sent that picture.

I think Juan should have made more of the fact that she tricked them with that phony evidence. It would have went a long way in discrediting all those bad texts that she claim he sent. Dworkin did say the worst text looked to have come from some where other than a phone text. he knew it and should have been more direct about it. Just MO

Also, wasn't there talk of some of the texts being too long to be a real text message? So that they seem to be fakes? Wasn't there a way that text messages could be emailed or sent via a computer? I think some of those messages were faked by her and were never actually sent by Travis.

I agree about the wiener pic. I have no idea why a person (male or female) would ever send pics of their genitals to anyone. I'm not prissy but honestly...they can be used as blackmail, and besides they look pretty GROSS in photos, imo! If any guy ever asked me for *ahem* pics I would send him a photo of my cat and then run for the hills.
:noooo:

OMG! That's brilliant! Of course, as the rouse of 'helping' him, handing him a towel, knife hidden, as the camera drops & she stabs! She didn't have to stab though the towel, just holding it to hide it. Slightly upward stab = holding the knife underhanded thrust from her would explain that!

Duh... Your right, I wasnt thinking of that ... Yes if she was holding the knife underhanded it would have a slightly upward thrust..... I'm not sure if it was Dr Horn who brought it up about something being between the knife and him but I was recently listening to him

[video]https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=FK_13x4dy6w[/video]

Lol

I agree about the wiener pic. I have no idea why a person would ever send pics of their genitals to anyone. I'm not prissy but honestly...they can be used as blackmail, and besides they look pretty GROSS in photos, imo! If any guy ever asked me for *ahem* pics I would send him a photo of my cat and then run for the hills.

:noooo:[/QUOTE

I agree, on the other hand JA 's pics were gross, in fact unbelievingly gross, ans she had a Brazilian?? On....she needed something more like a "come over" IMO

I agree about the wiener pic. I have no idea why a person would ever send pics of their genitals to anyone.[/QUOTE

I agree, on the other hand JA 's pics were gross, in fact unbelievingly gross, ans she had a Brazilian?? On....she needed something more like a "come over" IMO

I'm still traumatized from seeing those pictures of JA's privates! (and quite frankly... her privates looked as if they could accommodate a LOT more than just one tootsie pop!!!)

Also, wasn't there talk of some of the texts being too long to be a real text message? So that they seem to be fakes? Wasn't there a way that text messages could be emailed or sent via a computer? I think some of those messages were faked by her and were never actually sent by Travis.

That is what that Dworkin (defense computer witness, JM called in re-trial) said. he said texts too long for text messages seemed they came from computer. He knew they did, but didn't want to make DT mad but he said enough and that is why Juan put him up there. That and the fact that no one was on the computer at 11 at night like the DT tried to say. DT wanted jury to believe the PT deleted files at 11 at night but even their own witness said no one was on the computer at that time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member