Trial date set for Sidney and Tammy Moorer #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought it was the defense that said SM cared for Heather.

Elder said Elvis and Sidney Moorer had a relationship from July to October of 2013.
“Sidney and Heather did care about each other,” she said. “Then Tammy found out about it.”
According to Elder, Tammy Moorer sent Elvis an explicit and threatening text message Nov. 1 telling her she had found out about the affair that had happened earlier in the year.

http://www.myhorrynews.com/news/article_588cb81e-ae0b-11e3-86e2-0017a43b2370.html

I'm wondering if SM is going to try to find a pretty young girl to have fun with between now and the trial. Might be his last chance for someone other than TM for the rest of his life which, to me, is a pretty sobering thought. There are lots of girls from OOT there and it would be easy to find someone who knows nothing about what is going on.

Actually I hope he does find someone new, why wouldn't he? He certainly wasn't happy with TM and like you said this may be his last chance.

Does anyone know if the trial is going to be at the Conway courthouse? If so, I think I will attend

Actually I hope he does find someone new, why wouldn't he? He certainly wasn't happy with TM and like you said this may be his last chance.

I hope not. He helped put Heather where she is now. I don't want that for anyone else.
Well...I wouldn't mind that for TM.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I haven't visited these threads for awhile. I didn't think there would be much to read until May. I am shocked they are both out on bond. And SM is living at his home with TM? Unbelievable.

I haven't visited these threads for awhile. I didn't think there would be much to read until May. I am shocked they are both out on bond. And SM is living at his home with TM? Unbelievable.

I'm thinking it's probable that the judge understood from the defense lawyers that the body was not found, so no reason to presume their guilt yet. A jury will weigh the pros and cons in this case. Was the prosecution arguing against their release? I'd think so.

I saw the news earlier on my FB timeline. I'm not sure how I feel about this. Why the delay and why does everyone agree to it? I would think that if there was no evidence, the defense would not agree and vice versa for the prosecution. Is that normally how these things work? :gaah:

That's where my confusion comes in too, Istiff. Why do all parties agree on it? Does the prosecution need more time to gather evidence (man, I hope not), and if so, why would the defense be okay with that? If the defense feels there isn't enough evidence against their clients, why would they agree to it? Wouldn't they want it to go to trial as quickly as possible? If the prosecution has a rock-solid case, wouldn't they want to see it go to trial sooner?

From the article
The order issuing the continuance states that all parties consented to the delay: Solicitor Jimmy Richardson, Tammy Moorer's attorney Greg McCollum, and Sidney Moorer's attorney Kirk Truslow. The order was signed by Judge R. Markley Dennis, Jr. on March 18.

The remains found in FL last year have been updated to reflect a rule out of Kristine Bruce, last update was on March 17th. I'm wondering if they are pushing back the trial to allow further testing to be done to ID/rule out HE?

From the article
The order issuing the continuance states that all parties consented to the delay: Solicitor Jimmy Richardson, Tammy Moorer's attorney Greg McCollum, and Sidney Moorer's attorney Kirk Truslow. The order was signed by Judge R. Markley Dennis, Jr. on March 18.

The remains found in FL last year have been updated to reflect a rule out of Kristine Bruce, last update was on March 17th. I'm wondering if they are pushing back the trial to allow further testing to be done to ID/rule out HE?
That same thought crossed my mind when I read your post on the other thread. Sigh.

That same thought crossed my mind when I read your post on the other thread. Sigh.

I have a stupid question but I don't understand so here goes. Why hasn't Heather's DNA been entered yet? NAMUS has her dentals entered but not her DNA. I guess I don't understand how that works? TIA

I have a stupid question but I don't understand so here goes. Why hasn't Heather's DNA been entered yet? NAMUS has her dentals entered but not her DNA. I guess I don't understand how that works? TIA
Oh Mother, you're asking the wrong person. If that's a stupid question, make room at the back of the class for me. I don't have a clue, but I do have a question to tack on to yours for whomever can answer either one or both. How would they have Heather's DNA to enter it in the first place? Do they have my DNA? Serious question(s). TIA.

Oh Mother, you're asking the wrong person. If that's a stupid question, make room at the back of the class for me. I don't have a clue, but I do have a question to tack on to yours for whomever can answer either one or both. How would they have Heather's DNA to enter it in the first place? Do they have my DNA? Serious question(s). TIA.

I will sit here in the dark with you,Surfside!! :seeya:

From the article

That's very interesting. I saw that Heather's dentals and the Jane Doe's have both been entered. Guess they've been compared. Hope they find out who that was. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong