TX - Babysitter & Boyfriend charged after graphic texts and pics

I am curious if the family's that had her babysit knew her personally, or if they used online services where "trusted" babysitters can be found. The article is somewhat vague on that connection.

I saw this case being discussed on the Nancy Grace show tonight. I can't imagine how people can be so horrible to do things like this! The babysitter is a college graduate and this is what she does with her life? How disgusting! And her boyfriend is a real creep too. I hope they never get out of jail. I'm glad that someone turned them in before they could hurt more children.

I am curious if the family's that had her babysit knew her personally, or if they used online services where "trusted" babysitters can be found. The article is somewhat vague on that connection.

I've read in several articles that she specifically befriended people that had children and would offer to babysit for them when they would go out.

This has to be one of the most depraved things I've read about in a while. Those texts are revolting! If you google her name, you'll find pictures of her and her cross-fit training buddies. I wonder what they must think now, it's so crazy! I looked at her FB before it was taken down, and a lot of her friends had pics with small children, ugh.

And in what world does she think it's acceptable to brag to a friend about sexually abusing children??!!!! That is flabbergasting to me.

http://www.click2houston.com/news/h...-kids-with-boyfriend-boasts-in-texts/31968716

This is one of their texts.

WARNING, GRAPHIC QUOTE:

"There is a little girl at lunch with blonde pig tails, kept dancing around on the floor. Wanted you 2 to be hiding in my car and I could bring her 2 you. Maybe 4 (years of age)," she allegedly texted him on Aug. 30, 2012.

"Would love that. Would you join us or leave us alone?" Schuneman allegedly replied.

"Join you. We could use the seat belt to hold her down and wrap around her neck so she couldn't wiggle because it would get tighter and tighter," Dack went on.

"She'd be so scared."

"But no one could hear her if we were in my car."

"I would hold her neck and head as you pulled her pants off," Schuneman texted.

I feel dirty even reading their texts. And I realize pedophiles don't walk around drooling with big P's on their foreheads, but these two seem so normal! They were both geologists with Chevron.

2w71mxk.jpg

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2015/03/24/ashley-dack-patrick-schuneman_n_6932458.html

And people wondered why I NEVER used babysitters! I was so paranoid--and this is why. Some people are just so sick and twisted and it is usually the ones that you least suspect. :devil:

What a sick and twisted pair, she's probably been babysitting since she was a teenager, how many victims will there be

Something really needs to be done about child molesters, it's been proven time and time again that they can not be fixed,

I have a very strong opinion on what I feel should be done with child molesters,

No one has the right to destroy a child for their own sexual gratification

I think these 2 should be dropped off on an island that is inhabited by cannibals, or at least put into the general population of the prison system, so they can have justice served to them by their fellow inmates

I've read in several articles that she specifically befriended people that had children and would offer to babysit for them when they would go out.

This has to be one of the most depraved things I've read about in a while. Those texts are revolting! If you google her name, you'll find pictures of her and her cross-fit training buddies. I wonder what they must think now, it's so crazy! I looked at her FB before it was taken down, and a lot of her friends had pics with small children, ugh.

And in what world does she think it's acceptable to brag to a friend about sexually abusing children??!!!! That is flabbergasting to me.

http://www.click2houston.com/news/h...-kids-with-boyfriend-boasts-in-texts/31968716

I am literally sick to my stomach after reading the article.

So now, not only do we have to cast a wary eye to men who gravitate toward women with small kids, we need to extend that eye to women as well. Ugh.

I am literally sick to my stomach after reading the article.

So now, not only do we have to cast a wary eye to men who gravitate toward women with small kids, we need to extend that eye to women as well. Ugh.

It sure does seem like we've been hearing more about women pedophiles being arrested in the past several years, doesn't it? I used to wonder "do these women just go along with it because the man they are with is into that?" but now I don't believe that to always be the case. Not that there is any reason less sickening than another, it's all just so repulsive...

I noticed in this article that the friend contacted police on October 14, 2014. I wonder what took LE so long to arrest them?

It sure does seem like we've been hearing more about women pedophiles being arrested in the past several years, doesn't it? I used to wonder "do these women just go along with it because the man they are with is into that?" but now I don't believe that to always be the case. Not that there is any reason less sickening than another, it's all just so repulsive...

I noticed in this article that the friend contacted police on October 14, 2014. I wonder what took LE so long to arrest them?

My sister was in federal prison here in Canada, she old me there was a very high amount of women who are convicted of sex crimes against children :(

Disgusting. Another person here who never ever would consider a babysitter for my kids, and this is why! Sick, sick, sick.

I certainly hope she wasn't continuing to babysit while LE didn't arrest her for several months. :thud:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back