GUILTY DC - David Messerschmitt, 30, murdered in Washington hotel room, 9 Feb 2015 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I realize the "Jamyra Gallmon" is in Florida. In fact it's St. Petersburg, FL--I live about 10 minutes from there. But doing a check of names in the United States, there's only one "Jamyra Gallmon". That shouldn't be surprising since Gallmon and Jamyra are both not common names.

I think what I'm saying is it could be a couple different things. 1. St. Pete is where her grandmother lives and the fundraising is legitimate--thus, the need to Jamyra to find a way to find money by robbing David. OR 2. The fundraising is a scam and was another way Jamyra was trying to raise money for herself--kind of like people who've faked cancer to raise money.

I have being doing the same thing checking out her name across the USA. I think what threw me off last night was Florida. There doesn't seem to be much informaton or comments from friends on Facebook and the Facebook profile was set up in early February. Not a 100% but could very well be a scam of hers.

Even if I can believe it was a robbery (which I don't), why were those items in the room? (The intimate items). IMO for one of 2 reasons. 1) It was a sexual meet up. 2) To make it look like a sexual meet up.

I think it IS important if the items were used (sorry).

She could have robbed him and knocked him out. Why kill him?

I think killing him being the point of being there or robbing him would look no different on the video, she would be cagey either way. If he had set this up himself as the internet contact seems to suggest, than the timing of the contacts and the location of the contacts would have to be consistent with where he actually was, for LE to know it was actually him making the contact. They may know that, by now. If they know the amount of money involved, than they know what was robbed. It can range in the thousands in cash, from what I understand. If it was a long tease, it could have been money worth killing for, simply, without going through with the sex act. She thought she had a good setup.

Anxiously awaiting her court appearance! Hopefully we will see/hear more details of what LE has.
What an odd and sad case this is.

In a strange way, I do see a resemblance between JG and KV. IMO

I think killing him being the point of being there or robbing him would look no different on the video, she would be cagey either way. If he had set this up himself as the internet contact seems to suggest, than the timing of the contacts and the location of the contacts would have to be consistent with where he actually was, for LE to know it was actually him making the contact. They may know that, by now. If they know the amount of money involved, than they know what was robbed. It can range in the thousands in cash, from what I understand. If it was a long tease, it could have been money worth killing for, simply, without going through with the sex act. She thought she had a good setup.

But why bother killing him? A good set-up for robbery would be to rob the guy and leave. If he fought back, why was he stabbed in the back?

So many questions.

as a washingtonian who works in law, maybe i can grant some insight into the court document. it looks like two roommates who were likely being sued for past due rent. dc is very tenant friendly, so she'd have to owe quite a few months for this to go to court. also, being "settled" doesn't mean that she came up with the money. it only means that judgment was granted to the landlord and that it would now be able to pursue other various methods to get the money from the defendants. so, it looks like she was hard up for cash and may have been desperate.

Seeing her in real pics really shows how distorted that security camera was. We were all thinking like 5'5" and kinda stocky. Here, she's 5'11" and somewhat skinny.

Just finished catching up
I probably have more questions than I did yesterday.

Interesting that they met on line where one can portray themselves as anyone.
She certainly can pass as a man
According to LE, David was there for a sexual encounter, no surprise there. (IMO)
Thats what he may have been expecting

I guess we have no idea if David did this frequently
Had they had an encounter before?
I get robbing him, but how much money could he have carried?
To murder him?

Feels personal

Way more going on here
What site did they hook up on?

as a washingtonian who works in law, maybe i can grant some insight into the court document. it looks like two roommates who were likely being sued for past due rent. dc is very tenant friendly, so she'd have to owe quite a few months for this to go to court. also, being "settled" doesn't mean that she came up with the money. it only means that judgment was granted to the landlord and that it would now be able to pursue other various methods to get the money from the defendants. so, it looks like she was hard up for cash and may have been desperate.

Thanks for that info, deeek.

Just finished catching up
I probably have more questions than I did yesterday.

Interesting that they met on line where one can portray themselves as anyone.
She certainly can pass as a man
According to LE, David was there for a sexual encounter, no surprise there. (IMO)
Thats what he may have been expecting

I guess we have no idea if David did this frequently
Had they had an encounter before?
I get robbing him, but how much money could he have carried?
To murder him?

Feels personal

Way more going on here
What site did they hook up on?

I'd be willing to bet just plain old Craigslist.

I also am of the opinion that he thought she was a young man, the enema was used by him in preparation for what he thought was going to happen, and that no sex act did end up happening.

As far as the why for killing him? Maybe it was a thrill kill. :(

I'd be willing to bet just plain old Craigslist.

I also am of the opinion that he thought she was a young man, the enema was used by him in preparation for what he thought was going to happen, and that no sex act did end up happening

As far as the why for killing him? Maybe it was a thrill kill. :(

Yes, that is the way i see it also

Thanks for that info, deeek.

also, just my personal opinion, but i see no reason for DM to have rented a room at the Donovan other than for sexual purposes or possibly drug related activities. there are many, many options closer to his office or between his office and home. it is NOT near any courts. i have been to the Donovan and, at least when i went, they had a lively happy hour scene but one does not need to rent a room to partake in HH.

I agree there is appears to be much more than robbery going on. So much overkill, so much anger. Guessing, it appears he "did her wrong". Guess we'll see.

Last night I was thinking it was a set-up to silence this guy and smear his reputation to keep others quiet. But today, I'm thinking this was a sex scam gone bad. I don't think murder was the motive.

She might have done this alone, but I have a feeling that someone else either gave her the idea or was somehow in on it. Just a hunch. JMO.

(I might change my mind again, lol!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member