GUILTY VA - Noah Thomas, 5, Pulaski County, 22 March 2015 #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
If he did drown...he was put in there alive. Too much to comprehend. Hope he was unconscious, at least...

I assume that if there was evidence of drowning, the parents may have tried to spin it as an accident (that he had somehow fallen in). If there is no evidence of drowning, then LE knows someone was trying to hide a body.

So do you guys think Noah was ever really missing?

-never thought he was missing
-never thought parents were innocent
-never thought he was alive Sunday
-they concocted he was missing Sunday, because school was Monday and his absence would need explaining
-never thought there was s nap
-never thought she was a poor, desperately sleep deprived non negligent mom

Totally JMO

They would know if Noah was beaten so if he was beaten to death, then murder. I don't understand why they are not charging that now.

I just will never ever understand people.
I don't understand how you look at your babies, and beat them, lock them in closets, all kinds of horrors we see here. I don't get it.

I will never ever get it.

To return to the Search Results page, click on the Inmate Database Search Results tab, or to revise your search, click on the Inmate Database Search tab.

Name: PAUL RAYMOND THOMAS

Sex: M
Height: 6' 0"
Weight: 150
Race: White
Hair Color: Red or Auburn
Hair Length: SHORT
Eye Color: Brown
Complexion: FAIR SKINNED

Inmate Information
Marital Status: SINGLE State ID: VA1388647J
FBI: INS:
Citizen: UNITED STATES OF AMERICA COB: UNITED STATES OF AMERICA

Incarceration Information
Commitment Date: 04/02/2015 Release Date:

Alias Information
There are no aliases for this inmate.

Detainer Information
There is no detainer information for this inmate.

Bond Information
Case #: Amount: $0.00 Status: No Bond Posted By: MAGISTRATE Post Date: 04/02/2015

Charge Information
Case # Offense Date Code Description Grade Degree
03/22/2015 FAM3808F6 FAMILY OFFENSE MINORS GROSS/WANTON/RECKLESS CARE OF CHILD F 6
03/22/2015 FAM3808F6 FAMILY OFFENSE MINORS GROSS/WANTON/RECKLESS CARE OF CHILD A 6

The booking date is today, the offense is from 3/22, the day Noah was reported missing.

I don't think many of us are surprised about these arrests.

Poor Noah. I just can't get over it.

I can't even type what I'm thinking, it's too horrible and I hope it's not how he died.

My small question right now is why did LE allow them to go to the funeral? Were they simply "being nice"???? Was some kind of a deal made where they would confess if they were allowed to go?

A person close to Noah is so angry and had suspected, said esp with their behavoir at the funeral yesterday proved it to them. This is why LE goes to vigils, funerals and collects as much video and photos as they can for behavior. I watched the father and he seemed kind of distant, not torn up as a father would be. Maybe just waiting for the arrests and nervous. Look at the videos again.

http://www.wset.com/story/28693999/...homas-today?clienttype=generic&mobilecgbypass

The mug shot of the father is old, there is an updated one out.

Did I hear him correct that it wasn't a call or tip that lead them to drain the septic tank?

I re listened specifically to address your question..it was not mentioned :moo:

if anyone else heard differently, please post.

ETA: Oh, y'all must be talking about the previous presser/info, and not today... nevermind

http://iml.nrvrj.org:8085/IML

Holy cow. Noah looked just like his dad. His dad looks sooo much younger than his mom. How old are they?

"

I will say that the dad's photo looks like he has been living hard, especially compared with the older one where he looks healthy. I have not seen the news, did the mention drug use?

I just came inside from outside with my babies. I have the hardest time following cases anymore because it usually is exactly what we thought played out. I think something happen to Noah Saturday night, and this whole thing was planned out. I go back to the boy who recently went missing, but it turned out his "parents" gave him drugs because it was fun to watch, and he ended up dying alone over night. And the so called "parents" hid him and called missing.

Poor Noah and his sister. I just hope that Noah went quickly and pain free, how sad is that in a sentence.

I noticed a couple of comments in the pressers, LE had said the parents were being monitored, and later LE said they were with them. We saw LE at the funeral yesterday, and wondering if they've been in house arrest, but allowed to go to the funeral. Is that possible?
You were right. Guess they were watching them. :) Good call.

Looking at AWs booking photo, I am thinking drugs. She looks sort of vacant.
There was mention of this early on too.

When you look at people's eyes, and can see white (sclera) below the iris, it is a good indication of opiate or benzo usage. From the looks of their booking pics, I am guessing heroin or meth, IMPO.

I hope their withdrawals are horrific. I hope they are tormented day in and day out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They would know if Noah was beaten so if he was beaten to death, then murder. I don't understand why they are not charging that now.

I just will never ever understand people.
I don't understand how you look at your babies, and beat them, lock them in closets, all kinds of horrors we see here. I don't get it.

I will never ever get it.

Abuse and neglect covers all sorts of things, not necessarily violent physical abuse. They are not charging murder now, because they have not had the full test results back. But even IF they do charge murder, that doesn't mean he was beaten to death.

Parents of Noah Thomas charged with abuse and neglect
Web Staff, WDBJ7, news@wdbj7.com
POSTED: 11:50 AM EDT Apr 02, 2015 UPDATED: 05:00 PM EDT Apr 02, 2015

[...]
Ashley White, 30, and Paul Thomas, 32, were arrested Thursday afternoon. Thomas and White are each charged with two felony counts of abuse and neglect of children. They are being held in the New River Valley Regional Jail without bond.

BREAKING: Noah Thomas's parents arrested, face abuse charges
Posted: Apr 02, 2015 11:57 AM CST
By Ashton Smith By Kelly Gray

[...]
Law enforcement have conducted two separate investigations; the disappearance of a child as well as abduction and sense of foul play.

According to the Commonwealth's Attorney, White and Thomas were arrested Thursday for abuse and neglect of Noah as well as of their six month old daughter.

The cases will initially be heard in Juvenile and Domestic Court and at that time the court will decide if they certify the charges.

They still may not know manner of death, even if they know cause. If he was bruised, etc. they need to be able to prove it happened prior to being put into the tank. They may need to have more extensive forensic exams done. Not just toxicology. They need to be able to prove murder, not just improper disposal of a body. Jmo

I don't think many of us are surprised about these arrests.

Poor Noah. I just can't get over it.

I can't even type what I'm thinking, it's too horrible and I hope it's not how he died.

My small question right now is why did LE allow them to go to the funeral? Were they simply "being nice"???? Was some kind of a deal made where they would confess if they were allowed to go?

I agree with you, I don't think many are surprised. It seemed that LE were waiting for the funeral before making a big announcement ... at least that is how I've felt these last few days.

As for why they were allowed at the funeral, all I can think of is that LE thought Noah might have wanted his parents there? Abused children still tend to love their parents in many cases, mad as that sounds. They certainly didn't deserve to go. I could understand a bit of sympathy from LE if it was an accidental death and they'd panicked, but with today's charges, this seems unlikely. Either that or like I said yesterday, LE often monitor people's reactions at funerals, or attend to see who turns up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeeEss91