GUILTY VA - Noah Thomas, 5, Pulaski County, 22 March 2015 #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll bet the Find Noah FB page is going nuts.

It would appear they have it set to require comment approval now. I expect that it will soon disappear.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Suri Crowe
‏@KSuri
Ashley White has been charged with a more serious charge under Virginia code.

So it wasn't a tip after all? I have to say I'm very confused, on top of heartbroken!

Where is this coming from that is was NOT a tip. I listened again to today's presser, and nothing was mentioned. This is getting legs and would like a link please. I swam upthread to see where this started that it was NOT a tip, and I cannot find OP with any support/link.

TIA

Where is this coming from that is was NOT a tip. I listened again to today's presser, and nothing was mentioned. This is getting legs and would like a link please. I swam upthread to see where this started that it was NOT a tip, and I cannot find OP with any support/link.

TIA

"During the fifth day of this mission, Noah’s body was recovered in the septic system. No tips or calls led the law enforcement authorities or search and rescue teams to drain the septic system," Pulaski County Sheriff Jim Davis said.

So when the Sheriff said the parents were completely distraught and that they should be left alone, he had an agenda. He suspected probably very early on. JMO

Everyone else has told you how great you are Courtney so I'm not going to add to it and risk giving you an inflated ego lest you think you deserve a promotion from armchair detective but ... They weren't lying.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am not so sure that their behavior at the funeral can be considered suspect. Drugs or not, the two have experienced more violent death to loved ones in their lives than most people. They don't strike me as a typical druggie couple. Just a hard life. Not saying that drugs aren't involved... just not the hard core addict types.

I am surprised that LE went for the arrest and yet consider the autopsy to be so critical. If he didn't drown in the septic tank then he could have been alive when the search started. They must have reason to believe he couldn't possibly have fallen in there.

Darn. Seeing these pictures I can tell they did drugs, for sure. If I had seen them before, I never would have given them the benefit of doubt.

Is it standard practice to remove the other children when one goes missing?

Or is the infant being removed from the home the day after Noah was reported missing unusual? Maybe LE found evidence of drugs in the house?

Just my own ponderings.

http://www.wdbj7.com/news Here's the presser again, if someone hasn't already posted.

Thank you for posting this. I interpreted the Sheriff's and DA's statement to mean that Noah did not drown, was placed in the septic tank and the obvious cause of death is pending definitive tox reports. Am I correct in what I interpreted? Thanks.

Mom doesn't look like much of a druggie in that photo outside of the sheriff's office.

This is beyond sad, but not surprising. Poor little fella :( He deserved so much better!

Here is the code:

A. Any parent, guardian, or other person responsible for the care of a child under the age of 18 who by willful act or omission or refusal to provide any necessary care for the child's health causes or permits serious injury to the life or health of such child shall be guilty of a Class 4 felony. For purposes of this subsection, "serious injury" shall include but not be limited to (i) disfigurement, (ii) a fracture, (iii) a severe burn or laceration, (iv) mutilation, (v) maiming, (vi) forced ingestion of dangerous substances, or (vii) life-threatening internal injuries.

B. 1. Any parent, guardian, or other person responsible for the care of a child under the age of 18 whose willful act or omission in the care of such child was so gross, wanton and culpable as to show a reckless disregard for human life shall be guilty of a Class 6 felony. https://leg1.state.va.us/cgi-bin/legp504.exe?000+cod+18.2-371.1

The first one does not include a willful act or omission that was so gross, wanton and culpable as to show a reckless disregard for human life.

Mom was charged with the first one, dad the second. Clearly, there is MUCH more to the story than mom napping alone with the kids while dad is at work.

What did these two do?

I know I'm behind about 4 pages but..

A4: mutilation
A6: forced ingestion of hazardous substance

Am I reading that right? Oh, dear bleep! I'm wrong; tell me I'm wrong.

I am at work and couldn't listen to the PC, but did they mention if the lid was on, covered with grass and sod, etc.? I'm guessing not, but they had to have reason to know for certain that Noah didn't fall in on accident... and if it was obvious from the autopsy that he was not alive when he was put in the tank, wouldn't they have charged them with murder? Or one of them?

Strange how the dad dyed his hair dark.Maybe he pretended like he was on the run.I am so glad the daughter is now away from those thugs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RyanO9600