Millard Properties: Locations and Ownership

Status
Not open for further replies.
Heh heh ... I wonder who'll get the cookie :waitasec: Just had a visual of everyone on the DT running around thinking "how can we keep all this stuff" and everybody in the Crown's office running around thinking "how can we get all this stuff".
Now that's a visual! IMO, the whole AS/DM meeting may have been as a result of WM not being 100% transparent with DM with how much money WM really had. Perhaps WM had taken notice that DM was more interested in buying condo's and traveling than he ever was putting on some crazy CEO cap and told DM that it was time to tighten the purse strings until the Hangar started to make money. Doesn't mean WM was broke. MOO

It was stated many moons ago by a sleuther that DM had purchased the condo presale and it just wasn't ready to close until May 7th/13- we don't know how many months prior to closing he actually purchased it. At the end of the day, it closed without incident...even though there was a funeral between purchase and closing. MOO

Maybe WM blew a gasket when he discovered that DM had made the purchase? JMHO, but it doesn't sound like DM had got the memo about running short of cash until very close to WM's demise- no shortage in trips, entertaining, yacht rentals etc MOO

AD, re the Timeline: Just want to point out that the photo shoots at the airport were all organized by EG (not WM's presume fiancee but another EG who was previously the got-to gall at MillardAir. Reception, sales, services and what have you as well as part time model. (Google Model Mayhem)

http://www.tradekey.com/company/Millardair-1752537.html

Apparently she, not DM, set up and organized the famous "suicide girls" photoshoots at the old hangar and she was also featured in some of the shots.

http://www.apug.org/forums/archive/index.php/t-62812.html

Of course, possibly DM acting on his own behalf instructed her to set up the various photoshoots, without the company's knowledge? I doubt it. IMO. MOO.

2009-07-14 21:28:18
Hey Pro!

I am hosting my next super awesome photography shootout Friday September 18th and if there's enough interest I'll be extending it to September 19th, and I was hoping you might be interested in attending!

With an expected 20 models coming to the event, it’s going to be an amazing day!

The location is at a vintage airport hangar right on Pearson Airport! Founded by Carl Millard in the 1950s it's a non public accessed location, and will be torn down in 2011. This is a rare oppourtunity to shoot in Toronto'€™s finest airport hanger! Vintage cars, planes, and equipment will be available to use the whole day, on top of the 8 set ups I'm providing!

Check out http://www.wix.com/eryngombos/Eryns-Workshops for pictures of some of the models who will be there and location pictures!

I hope I'm not outside the bounds with this post, but the point is to suggest that the Millard *advertiser censored* sleeze allusions seem very flimsy and, under the circumstances, absurdly inconsequential in any case. IMO. IMHO.

With all due respect SnooperDuper - surely you jest. Right?

Do you mean that we'll have to accept that real estate is just part of the M's investment portfolio, and they probably used a succession planner to ease the transition of wealth from one generation to the next? That the M's are wealthy, and experienced no financial stress they could not absorb? That signing a POA is routine and what anyone would do, guilty or innocent? That if there something fishy about the money, what you're smelling is a red herring?

I do like the idea of two trucks for two Jeeps though.

I don't think any of the above re the M's personal business. I also don't have any interest in the M's outside of DM's murder charges. Those charges are worth talking about, imo.

Now that's a visual! IMO, the whole AS/DM meeting may have been as a result of WM not being 100% transparent with DM with how much money WM really had. Perhaps WM had taken notice that DM was more interested in buying condo's and traveling than he ever was putting on some crazy CEO cap and told DM that it was time to tighten the purse strings until the Hangar started to make money. Doesn't mean WM was broke. MOO

It was stated many moons ago by a sleuther that DM had purchased the condo presale and it just wasn't ready to close until May 7th/13- we don't know how many months prior to closing he actually purchased it. At the end of the day, it closed without incident...even though there was a funeral between purchase and closing. MOO

Maybe WM blew a gasket when he discovered that DM had made the purchase? JMHO, but it doesn't sound like DM had got the memo about running short of cash until very close to WM's demise- no shortage in trips, entertaining, yacht rentals etc MOO

I don't think WM knew he bought the condo, nor was there a funeral in between purchasing and closing. The Distillery SE signed the deal on April 25th, so I think we can assume that's when the purchase was made. It was just over 2 weeks to closing. But the deal was made before TB died, it wasn't like he ran out and bought it the next day the way it sounded in most of the MSM.

Lawyers for the condo developer, Distillery SE, had already signed the deal on Apr. 25, and could also not be reached for comment.

http://www.macleans.ca/general/suspect-in-test-drive-death-bought-condo-the-day-after-tim-bosmas-disappearance/

AD, re the Timeline: Just want to point out that the photo shoots at the airport were all organized by EG (not WM's presume fiancee but another EG who was previously the got-to gall at MillardAir. Reception, sales, services and what have you as well as part time model. (Google Model Mayhem)

http://www.tradekey.com/company/Millardair-1752537.html

Apparently she, not DM, set up and organized the famous "suicide girls" photoshoots at the old hangar and she was also featured in some of the shots.

http://www.apug.org/forums/archive/index.php/t-62812.html

Of course, possibly DM acting on his own behalf instructed her to set up the various photoshoots, without the company's knowledge? I doubt it. IMO. MOO.

I hope I'm not outside the bounds with this post, but the point is to suggest that the Millard *advertiser censored* sleeze allusions seem very flimsy and, under the circumstances, absurdly inconsequential in any case. IMO. IMHO.

I agree that the Model Mayhem photo shoots in 2009 were arranged by EG, more than likely approved by WM. I'm not sure about the Suicide Girl one in 2005. I think that one was just DM doing a favour for a friend. She wanted to join and felt more comfortable using her own photographer, no doubt.

FWIW, I only included them in the timeline for the dates reference.

JMO

So you have a situation something like this: prior to WM's death, MA is making no money. DM and WM are running off of income from MA, whatever they pay themselves, and the 6-plex, which might make $100k/year.

In 2/12, the hangar is built and they begin to more fully staff. By 11/12, they have a small bunch of people on staff. There are a bunch of aviation related people on Linkedin, and support staff like the receptionist and the accountant DM went to meet on the day he was arrested.

AS had reported DM told him that MA was tapped out. Say they had 10 or more people and a payroll of $600k for the sake of pretty math, that's a $50k hit per month. WM and DM would want to pay themselves too. Consultants, aviation professionals, you know that’s lowball.

MA would also have to make employer side contributions like CPP, Workman's Comp, and there are services/utilities, leases for the land and the company vehicles, fuel, insurance, and so on to pay. There’s lots of money coming out of MA every month.

At some point if there is more going out than coming in (nothing) WM would have to get more money from the bank, or out of his own pockets.

What's the worst thing that could happen? WM and DM run out of money, the bank won’t lend any more, and the bank comes and takes the 6-plex. That would wipe out maybe a $100k income and leave them with the hangar that in terms of cost to own and operate, costs more than it's worth.

So maybe WM saw what could happen. Maybe he took up drinking to enable living in a state of denial.

It's a high stress scenario. WM had all these things in order to live comfortably, but he decided to invest in a MRO, and the project was not flying, and it was taking a ton of cash every month to keep it afloat.

So maybe WM was stressed out and did take his life. It just shifted a cascade of troubles onto DM.

DM had always been able to freely access joint accounts, but now they were frozen in the aftermath of WM's death. He had to kill the MRO to stop the project from bleeding cash.

He tried to appear, on the outside, as wealthy as he's ever been. He was still going to do the Baja. He just didn’t have the cash for the truck he needs for the second jeep they were going to take down. The bank wants to call his credit, not give him more. He needed two trucks, because there were two jeeps.

http://www.cambridgetimes.ca/news-s...s-cars-snowmobiles-listed-for-sale-on-kijiji/

The next time they were going to go down to the Baja, it was going to be twice as much fun. There would be two drivers, and two riding shotgun.

MOO, JMO

To be fair, he had both Jeeps back in 2010 when the picture was posted in FB. There's really no special reason to think he wanted to take both the next time.

JMO

Real Estate Update: 307 Riverside registered to DM has been sold. Title transferred to a numbered company for 2.8 million.
Also, DM's mothers house has also been sold. Both transactions have been closed.

I believe that we have now seen a full liquidation of all real estate holdings. MOO

Real Estate Update: 307 Riverside registered to DM has been sold. Title transferred to a numbered company for 2.8 million.
Also, DM's mothers house has also been sold. Both transactions have been closed.

I believe that we have now seen a full liquidation of all real estate holdings. MOO

blah...

Ouch. They took a hit on that one.

And MB's house of Tinsmith Court...interesting but not unexpected IMO.

Thanks jash

The Millardair Hangar will be a perfect location for the Canadian Augusta Helicopter Maintenance + parts facility.

It is off in one corner of the airport , away from the active runway , there is room to have their own helipad etc

Waterloo Airport should be thrilled it worked out this way , their narrow meandering taxiway to the hangar would have worked but is not ideal for 737-757's jets. Perfect for helicopters.

I would consider this a win-win-win for everybody involved.

What's that old saying? When you snooze you lose. :therethere:

Sounds like dear old dad was on board for the helicopter business back in 2006. Or was it all talk and on whose part? Did DM change his mind, therefore WM jumped into the business he saw more appropriate and a wiser investment for his inheritance? Was DM bitter because he didn't get the helicopter business he wanted? The only way he knew he could possibly get that business and/or money was to remove his father? MOO.

When Dellen was 21, Wayne told the Toronto Star his son wanted to start a helicopter business.

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/who-is-dellen-millard-charged-in-tim-bosma-killing-2-others-1.2605821

As Mr. Nicholson said...

He contacted police Monday when he realized his connection to the accused. “Obviously, something went very wrong somewhere,” he said.

http://metronews.ca/news/kitchener/674559/dellen-millards-hangar-from-jetliners-to-police-tape/

Thanks jash

The Millardair Hangar will be a perfect location for the Canadian Augusta Helicopter Maintenance + parts facility.

It is off in one corner of the airport , away from the active runway , there is room to have their own helipad etc

Waterloo Airport should be thrilled it worked out this way , their narrow meandering taxiway to the hangar would have worked but is not ideal for 737-757's jets. Perfect for helicopters.

I would consider this a win-win-win for everybody involved.

And that, of course, (with even a few more active participants) is precisely what those counselling caution have tried to convey to everyone <modsnip>.

Again, two quotes: "His hope was for a time when cooperation would be the norm and competition was only friendly. " SOURCE - the obituary for wm

and "It's as plain as the nose on your face." SOURCE - the jailhouse interview

BTW,
that's not, for a moment to suggest that this helicopter outfit or its various corporate alliances have anything whatsoever to do with the tragic death of TB. That event, IMO, is another thing altogether. MOO. IMHO.

And that, of course, (with even a few more active participants) is precisely what those counselling caution have tried to convey <modsnip>

Again, two quotes: "His hope was for a time when cooperation would be the norm and competition was only friendly. " SOURCE - the obituary for wm

and "It's as plain as the nose on your face." SOURCE - the jailhouse interview

BTW,
that's not, for a moment to suggest that this helicopter outfit or its various corporate alliances have anything whatsoever to do with the tragic death of TB. That event, IMO, is another thing altogether. MOO. IMHO.

So does this make it impossible for DM to commit murder against three people? People who stood in his way from getting what he wanted? I fail to see your point. Unless DM and WM competed in a friendly manner way back when it was all talk after CM passed away. Talk about whether the hangar was going to be for servicing planes or a helicopter business. WM got what he desired and it wasn't such a friendly competition nor was there any cooperation on DM's part? MOO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zootopian2