GUILTY DC - David Messerschmitt, 30, murdered in Washington hotel room, 9 Feb 2015 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
They say she was posting as a male on cl. Also i think she researched him because out of all the sickos on Craigslist; She just so happened to come across a wealthy in the closet nice guy instead of some big brauny psycho guy.
There are many wealthy in the closet nice guys sneaking around on CL and public parks know for anonymous gay hookups. I don't believe she knew who DM was when she made that appointment. Maybe they exchanged pictures, but I think a CL poster interested in bondage would have made her feel confident she could restrain a man of any size.

Just a random reminder to everyone to leave any snark out of our exchanges.

Thanks !!

I'm sorry if this has been discussed,but DM seemed to have requested a male. Do we know if she dressed the part and was hoping to fool him?

I vote plea bargain. It will help spare the family and wife a circus of a trial.
Agree. It would also negate the possibility of any "blame the victim" jurors.

Now, with that said, my punishment here is being off this forum for nearly a week and I have no idea when the arrest was made so it appears I'll have to go back through the pages and get the details. :lookingitup:

MOO

I don't believe that's how it's done at a level higher than streetwalker. It's play first, pay later. There's no talking about the money or payment. I believe it's often just sitting in an envelope, and nobody looks at it or acknowledges the envelope is there.

I don't believe paypal was used. Since LE believes it was robbery for money from his wallet, I'm sure LE has verification that DM withdrew money for the payment.

RSBM.

I agree with this. Seems strange that payment would have been made 1) via paypal and 2) before meeting. What if the responder was a no show? And, wouldn't one or both parties want to remain anonymous in a sitch like this?

I'm sorry if this has been discussed,but DM seemed to have requested a male. Do we know if she dressed the part and was hoping to fool him?
She was dressed and carried herself like a male on the cctv from the hotel. imo

I still want to know how LE knew to go to the Donovan so quickly. And I want to know more about JG's roommate/gf. I have beat myself up over thinking about DT in relation to this case, but then this morning, I had the "what if" going on again and I can't help but wonder if she had any part in this? I am also curious whether JG did this a lot, did she have her sights set on DM (why chat all day?) or did she have other hook-ups she could have gone to?

IIRC, his wife reported him missing at around 1ish in the morning that Tuesday. My guess is they went to his office that morning and interviewed people and someone told him that he sometimes went to the Donovan for happy hour (which, I think he would do just to cover his tracks if he was ever seen entering or leaving the Donovan). That prompted LE to wait until checkout time-ish to call and ask if he was registered there, which he was.

She could have spun this story differently which could have gotten her a self-defense defense. But once she said robbery; It is automatically capital murder.

At first police said it didn't look like a robbery. But didn't she take his cell phone. This is why people thought it was a contract killing and not a robbery gone bad.

Just had a thought - she will probably be fine in prison, with respect from the others for her crime. :(

No - she won't. She's a little WANNA BE . She will cry like a little baby. What is appalling to me is that the CEO of her former employer has publicly attested to how "well spoken" she is, etc. IMO, any reputable employer will check all social media accounts of prospective employees to see his/her true colors. Had he done so - he would see she is a foul-mouthed, angry, conflicted little . This is going to be a very interesting trial - assuming she doesn't cop a plea. I'm sorry to be so harsh - but I read her entire Twitter account and she's pathetic.

I'm just so deeply sad for David, his family, and his wife. Clearly, David never wanted to hurt them with his innermost desires or needs - and that desire to protect them led to the ultimate in his death and absolute devastation to his family. No doubt - if everyone could turn back the hands of time - he would be honest, the hurt and other emotions would pass and his family would accept him and everyone would be alive and healthy. And, on the parallel street - JG would still be a and there would be a different victim. So incredibly tragic.

No - she won't. She's a little WANNA BE . She will cry like a little baby. What is appalling to me is that the CEO of her former employer has publicly attested to how "well spoken" she is, etc. IMO, any reputable employer will check all social media accounts of prospective employees to see his/her true colors. Had he done so - he would see she is a foul-mouthed, angry, conflicted little . This is going to be a very interesting trial - assuming she doesn't cop a plea. I'm sorry to be so harsh - but I read her entire Twitter account and she's pathetic.

I'm just so deeply sad for David, his family, and his wife. Clearly, David never wanted to hurt them with his innermost desires or needs - and that desire to protect them led to the ultimate in his death and absolute devastation to his family. No doubt - if everyone could turn back the hands of time - he would be honest, the hurt and other emotions would pass and his family would accept him and everyone would be alive and healthy. And, on the parallel street - JG would still be a and there would be a different victim. So incredibly tragic.

Can you link her twitter and facebook for me. Thanks.

Here's the Twitter: @_thelifeofjayy_. FB next post.

Agree. It would also negate the possibility of any "blame the victim" jurors.

Now, with that said, my punishment here is being off this forum for nearly a week and I have no idea when the arrest was made so it appears I'll have to go back through the pages and get the details. :lookingitup:

MOO

She was arrested Wednesday April 1st.

She was arrested Wednesday April 1st.
Thanks....I went back many pages until I found it. I am quite surprised actually as to who the perp turned out to be, however, not so shocked the murder was the result of yet another Craigslist ad.

:doh:

MOO

She could have spun this story differently which could have gotten her a self-defense defense. But once she said robbery; It is automatically capital murder.
With the number of stab wounds to DM's body, I highly doubt she could've gotten away with self-defense. I am still hopeful though that this won't go to trial for the sake of DM's family. My sympathies go out to them having to deal with the circumstances surrounding his murder.

MOO

No - she won't. She's a little WANNA BE . She will cry like a little baby.
Since she's a lesbian, it isn't going to be as much of a shock to her as it would be for a heterosexual suddenly faced with the same-sex issues in prison.

It would be interesting if LE placed an ad in the same section where the perp found the victim asking for other victim's to come forward, even anonymously. Something about this case reminds me of the movie "Monster" which told the case of serial killer Aileen Wuornos.....
I don't think our decedent was the first person the perp robbed or attacked

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aileen_Wuornos

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads