GUILTY MA - Aaron Hernandez, New England Patriots player, charged with homicides #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brian Crandall @nbc10_brian
Follow

With jury now gone, #AaronHernandez chats and laughs with Shayanna Jenkins. Court officer breaks it up after a couple minutes.

couldn't you just throw up :mad:

I think that is major, and hope the jury took careful note of these videos. Who hands their baby daughter over to a 'PCP crazed killer' an hour after he murders someone for no reason?

Why would he be standing out at the pool talking with these friends if they had just gone rogue and murdered his 'good friend.'

And cracks me up that they said MAYBE he had the gun for self defense because of what had just happened. So why was he walking back into his home with his back turned to these PCP CRAZED Killers?

Yuuup.....what you said.

Travis Andersen
@TAGlobe

jurors will deliberate until 4:30 today, per officials #AaronHernandezTrial

Brian Crandall @nbc10_brian
Follow

With jury now gone, #AaronHernandez chats and laughs with Shayanna Jenkins. Court officer breaks it up after a couple minutes.

couldn't you just throw up :mad:

YES I almost did. I really can't stand Shayanna either (as well as Aaron).

This is outrageous

Susan Campbell ‏@S_E_Campbell 54s54 seconds ago

I can't even explain to you how animated the conversation is between #AaronHernandez and his fiancee right now. #HernandezTrial @wpri12

BBM

Is she serious? I have NEVER seen such a rude judge. I have never seen a judge interrupt a prosecutors closing to correct them from using the term 'we know.' I have seen dozens of prosecutors using that term. WOW. She really does hate this prosecutor.

Thank you for saying this. I think she is really rude as well. I am shocked quite frankly, that she did not recuse herself. When we pick up that the judge doesn't like the prosecuted, what message does that send to the jury? WTH did McCauley ever do to her to make her this way?

As a homicide survivor, I would not have wanted this judge trying my brother's murderers. It just makes it harder on the prosecuted to have to fight the judge and for justice of the victim. IMOO

Bob McGovern ‏@BobMcGovernJr 1m1 minute ago

#AaronHernandez talking to Jenkins from the other side of the bar. He looks at the prosecution's table - then at her - and rolls his eyes.

This is kind of bizarre. As attorneys package all the evidence to give to the jury, #AaronHernandez is flirting with his fiancee.

Brian Crandall ‏@nbc10_brian 49s50 seconds ago

After laughing with his family for a while, #AaronHernandez is now chatting with one of his lawyers, James Sultan.

One of the victim-witness advocates walked in. James Sultan sat next to #AaronHernandez. The conversation between him and Jenkins is over.

Finally back home and caught up on the video of closing and jury instructions. Judge Gash disallowed important evidence because it's prejudicial. This makes it impossible for the jury to know all the facts surrounding Odin's murder. Deliberations could be difficult in my opinion. However, there is certainly enough evidence to point them in the right direction and if they are all smart, insightful and logical should be able to conclude Guilty in the First. Anyone else agree? Disagree?

Brian Crandall ‏@nbc10_brian 1m1 minute ago

Lawyers are working with court clerks to secure the evidence to send into the jury room. #AaronHernandez

croakerqueen123 ‏@croakerqueen 4m4 minutes ago
RT @BfragaHN: #AaronHernandez jury will deliberate 9 a.m. to 4 p.m., with hour for lunch, everyday until they get verdict

Brian Crandall ‏@nbc10_brian 1m1 minute ago

Lawyers are working with court clerks to secure the evidence to send into the jury room. #AaronHernandez

i found the state closing very strong despite the rude interruptions of Garsh. I was dumbfounded when she picked the jury foreperson. Since when does that happen? Don't they usually pick their own? Honestly they have gotten to know each other and leaders stand out after some time. Garsh knows nothing other than the bio and some questions in voir dire. I find her so repulsive and operates her court like a general. I am very nervous that her influence and presence have stacked the case in favor of AH and he will only get gun conviction. I sure hope I am wrong.

Finally back home and caught up on the video of closing and jury instructions. Judge Gash disallowed important evidence because it's prejudicial. This makes it impossible for the jury to know all the facts surrounding Odin's murder. Deliberations could be difficult in my opinion. However, there is certainly enough evidence to point them in the right direction and if they are all smart, insightful and logical should be able to conclude Guilty in the First. Anyone else agree? Disagree?

i agree chelly........it's not a straight shot due to the "garsh roadblocks" that were thrown up right and left........but i do think all the evidence is there that they need to connect the dots.....

motive is not needed.....it's always nice to have........but not required and that was a biggie........aaron wanted to silence odin about the double murders imo........that was the main motive........

i hope and pray they'll get there in the end.........if not, he's not going anywhere......and the double murder will be tried in suffolk county superior court so bye bye garsh....

and they have TONS of evidence in that case........he's going down....eventually :jail:

i found the state closing very strong despite the rude interruptions of Garsh. I was dumbfounded when she picked the jury foreperson. Since when does that happen? Don't they usually pick their own? Honestly they have gotten to know each other and leaders stand out after some time. Garsh knows nothing other than the bio and some questions in voir dire. I find her so repulsive and operates her court like a general. I am very nervous that her influence and presence have stacked the case in favor of AH and he will only get gun conviction. I sure hope I am wrong.

i'm sorry i don't have a link handy so i'll slap a big ole IMO on this.....but i just read that in RI, MD, and MA since 2014 the judge picks the foreperson either by lot, the first jury seat or by which juror they feel will serve the position best.......

i hate that :mad:...........and i wonder how #5 was chosen :thinking:

Is it normal in MA for the judge to choose the foreperson? I always thought the jury got to decide.

I lived most of my life in MA and served on two jury trials. The judge selected the foreperson in each one.

Thanks QB. You answered my question.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member