GUILTY MA - Aaron Hernandez, New England Patriots player, charged with homicides #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm hoping for first degree as well. However, if it's second degree, if I'm understanding correctly, there are other cases pending that he can be brought to trial for? Is that correct?
he is currently being held without bond for double murder....just a sec and i'll get a link

after casey anthony.........i never say never :(

i will never forget how stunned i was..........

That was an awful day. I was wrecked for the whole rest of the day. And swore I would never, ever follow another trial. Well that didn't exactly work out. But I'm with you - I still remember that breath being knocked out of you feeling when the CA verdict was announced, and the feeling of being hit between the eyes for the rest of the day. Bad, bad day. Bad, bad verdict.

Travis Andersen
@TAGlobe

Lloyd family back in court, Rankin reading paper at defense table, Hernandez looks toward 2 reporters after overhearing their small talk

I am afraid it might end up as 2nd Degree Murder too. But if he is found guilty on that, I will be satisfied, knowing he has a couple more trials awaiting him. He has a double murder trial in the wings and there is a lot of evidence against him. :jail:

This list of redacted tweets sent to the jurors makes me wonder. They are free to go home every day.

If I was a juror, and I was given the last tweets of the victim, and the very last tweets he sent, minutes before his murder, were redacted?....:angel:

Would I be very tempted to take a quick peek to see what was being kept secret? Yes, I have to admit, I would be very tempted. I wonder if any of them have felt similar way.

So the jury didn't get to see what he last tweeted?

Katy, I haven't been able to read all of the posts on this case.

What was said in his last tweet?

Why was that redacted?

tia

Travis Andersen
@TAGlobe

Lloyd family back in court, Rankin reading paper at defense table, Hernandez looks toward 2 reporters after overhearing their small talk

Why isn't Hernandez being held in a holding cell? Isn't that the usual course?

I am afraid it might end up as 2nd Degree Murder too. But if he is found guilty on that, I will be satisfied, knowing he has a couple more trials awaiting him. He has a double murder trial in the wings and there is a lot of evidence against him. :jail:

The thing that bothers me about that though is EACH victim should be given the justice they deserve. From what I have been able to read this was in no way 2nd degree. I hate cases where I think the jury compromised.

This man seems to be a killing machine.

It boggles my mind that he had so many opportunities in life to better himself yet he took the murder route. Its like he has this compulsion to kill others.

IMO

Why was that redacted?

tia

ocean.......not katy........but he tweeted his sister because she was outside and saw him get in the car.....wanted her to know he was with aaron....he was scared....it was....basically.....so you saw who i'm with, right?....she said who.....he said NFL....next tweet....just so you know

judge did not allow based on heresay.....because of defendant's right to confront accuser...like mark jensen with letter that was overturned....i know u know that case....

lemme get u a link

This list of redacted tweets sent to the jurors makes me wonder. They are free to go home every day.

If I was a juror, and I was given the last tweets of the victim, and the very last tweets he sent, minutes before his murder, were redacted?....:angel:

Would I be very tempted to take a quick peek to see what was being kept secret? Yes, I have to admit, I would be very tempted. I wonder if any of them have felt similar way.

I admit I would be tempted too. Honestly, it is difficult for me to believe that jury members do not discuss the case with their spouses. It is difficult for me to believe they follow instructions to the letter.

I mean, if this trial has to be retried, would we have a different judge?

There will be new judge in May trial due to jurisdiction

that would be the double murder because it's in suffolk county......if THIS trial is hung, it will probably be the same judge because it will be tried in the same county it's in now

Why was that redacted?

tia

Around 3 am, just 10 minutes before he was shot, he texted his sister. She had seen him walking out the door to meet AH that morning.

He texted something like " Did u see who I'm with? NFL--just so you know."

So he wanted to make sure people knew who had him, imo. I think he knew they were going to kill him.

I will have to find the judges ridiculous ruling on it. She said it was not proven by the state that the victim was aware of the impending doom or something like that. It blows my mind really.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam