HCPD contacts Florida LE about skeletal remains that were found

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm on pins and needles. Hopefully we'll know something very soon, either way. Whether this is Heather or someone else, at least some poor family can finally get some closure.

I'm on pins and needles. Hopefully we'll know something very soon, either way. Whether this is Heather or someone else, at least some poor family can finally get some closure.

I know it seems that they would have said something even on the florida side by now

they updated it again this morning at 838 ... so it's april 8th .. imo which means they must be moving quickly to try and get an id

I didn't see any new info.

They've updated it again (@ 11:56) to read "Male." So, there's that.

https://identifyus.org/en/cases/full_report/12776

Wow, guess that's our answer. Although, I have to say I had my doubts it was Heather, simply from the way the M's acted. They have never appeared worried that her body may have been discovered in Florida. When you think about it, it just points to their involvement to me and that they know where she is.

WHAT?!?? An 18-25 male wrapped in a pink robe, curtains, and homemade mickey mouse sheets?!!?!??

I'm having a tough time believing it, myself. All this time it's been FEMALE. All this time. Unexpected turn, to say the least. A part of me was prepared for it not to be Heather, but I didn't see this coming.

How did we go, size-wise, from a child, to a female, to a male. This male must have a very small, feminine frame.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998