Found Deceased Australia - Stephanie Scott, 26, Leeton, NSW, 5 April 2015 - #1 *Arrests*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Local gossip is that they've found her body, not sure how accurate? Maybe Chinese whispers mixed that up with laptop?
Is it because MSM reported that at 10am three divers stopped to take underwater photos and video?
I presumes that was to do with the lap top, but i guess the local rumour mill could turn that into a body being found.

Stephanie Scott's body still hasn't been found. Source: Supplied
NEWS.com.au-5 minutes ago
Police have said sightings of a white Toyota Hilux that belonged to Stephanie Scott's accused killer are “critical” to their investigation. The Hilux ...

http://www.news.com.au/national/cri...ller-faces-court/story-fns0kb1g-1227297958719

But then look at the misleading heading I didn't want to post!
Stephanie Scott murder: grisly find as accused killer faces court

Stephanie Scott's body still hasn't been found. Source: Supplied
NEWS.com.au-5 minutes ago
Police have said sightings of a white Toyota Hilux that belonged to Stephanie Scott's accused killer are “critical” to their investigation. The Hilux ...

http://www.news.com.au/national/cri...ller-faces-court/story-fns0kb1g-1227297958719

But then look at the misleading heading I didn't want to post!
Stephanie Scott murder: grisly find as accused killer faces court

This article says "She’d been at the school preparing lesson plans for her students while she was on her honeymoon in Tahiti and he was rostered on to clean that day." so now they are saying he was meant to be rostered to clean? Why are these articles never consistent.

I seriously doubt a contract cleaner would have been rostered on to work on Easter Sunday. They wouldn't want to pay the penalty rates. And its school holidays anyway?

This article says "She’d been at the school preparing lesson plans for her students while she was on her honeymoon in Tahiti and he was rostered on to clean that day." so now they are saying he was meant to be rostered to clean? Why are these articles never consistent.

Because news.com.au

Luckily this guy was on the ball.

Police divers have found a laptop in a waterway near Leeton while searching for murdered Stephanie Scott's body.
Truck driver Brendan Lyons said he saw a man matching her accused killer Vincent Stanford's description throw what looked like a bag holding a laptop into an irrigation channel on Monday afternoon, the day after police allege the 26-year-old bride-to-be was murdered.
Mr Lyons rents a machinery shed opposite to where he saw the man throw the bag on Griffith Road, 4km outside of Leeton in the NSW Riverina region.
It was on his tip off that police divers were searching there today when they retrieved a laptop.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...police-comb-house-evidence.html#ixzz3WsFpXkby
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

I'm trying to understand how her car ended up in that field.

It does seem like she was ambushed at the school, and taken to another location. And perhaps her body disposed at a third location. So my question is was her car used to and if so why did the police report they found her blood in VS car?

So if his car was used to transfer her to the third location, wouldn't her car been left parked at the school?

And if so, wouldn't Aaron have seen it when he was driving around on Sunday night looking for her? He said when she failed to show up for their dinner plans, he drove to the restaurant and then drove around town and didn't see her car. So where was it? Wouldn't someone have seen it?

I'm not sure what the answers are, but it really doesn't make sense if VS car was used, while no one saw her car parked out the front of the school.

Hope this makes sense, I'm trying to understand how her car was moved by VS while her blood was found in HIS car. All MOO of course.

I am so sad for the family and friends, especially those that have flown in from around the world and don't know if they should stay and hope for a funeral, or go. If this man has spent hours disposing of things and Stephanie's body in places that are kilometers apart, it may be many days or weeks before they find her. I am so hoping that they find her soon and all of the family and friends can share in remembering her.

at the same time, i'm feeling for the mother of the suspect. She may have gone through a horrendous divorce, or major upheaval of some sort already....who knows what burdens she has had to bear. This would have to be the worst, to have a son accused of murder. To be in a country town that will band together and make her life even more difficult - where does she go next? Perhaps there were indications of her son's behaviour in the Netherlands and she came back to Oz to start again. People will be even more angry if that is the case, but i'm not sure if this lady has had any decent choices. My heart goes out to her.

JustAMunch, perhaps she wasn't ambushed at the school, but he met her there and asked for a lift home? then both cars would have been at the same place?

I'm in a very different time zone and have been trying to keep up so please forgive me if this is far fetched. Since he is quite familiar with the school (and the likelihood that it would be vacant that day) isn't it possible that he was there whether scheduled for work or not? It's likely that he would have known the camera angles and the best way to enter the building-even if it was a matter of leaving a window a crack open or having keys cut on a day that he was meant to work. If he was ripping something off or getting high (possibly a reason for the move back to Australia) then this could have been a matter of being startled and acting in panic mode- especially if she'd threatened to call the authorities.

Aussie_expat.sg thank you That makes sense! that would explain how her keys ended up at his place too.

She seems like such a beautiful girl, the type to help someone out. Feeling more sad for her now.

This comes after it emerged that a set of school keys given to Ms Scott by a colleague the last time she was seen alive were allegedly found at Stanford's home.
Police have charged school cleaner Stanford, 24, with the 26-year-old teacher's murder and will allege Stanford killed Ms Scott at some point between 11am and 7.20pm on Sunday, before dumping her car and body.
Ms Scott was last seen by a colleague at Leeton High School at 11am on Sunday morning, when she picked up a set of keys to get into a classroom so she could plan work for her students to do while she was on her honeymoon in Tahiti.
Authorities allegedly began to focus their investigation on Stanford after discovering he had given misleading information about being at the school on Sunday, The Daily Telegraph reported. Police allegedly found keys matching the description of those given to Ms Scott at his house.
Police also allegedly found blood in Stanford's car, and a photo of what appears to be a burnt body on a mobile phone.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...police-comb-house-evidence.html#ixzz3Wrm4LveG

same, aussie_expat.sg. I wonder if any help is offered to innocent family members of offenders in that situation? It would be dreadful. As a parent, you dread your child being a victim of such a horrendous crime. But you rarely stop to think so much about how you'd feel if your child committed the offence. It would be sickening and gut wrenching and just so sad. I would feel responsible and wish I could fix it... but if your child is an adult its all on them. I would want to reach out to the victims family - but would they even want that? Gah. I guess murderers (from families who aren't criminals themselves) don't stop to take into consideration how their parents and family are affected by their actions, because if they did they might not do it.

I'm trying to understand how her car ended up in that field.

It does seem like she was ambushed at the school, and taken to another location. And perhaps her body disposed at a third location. So my question is was her car used to and if so why did the police report they found her blood in VS car?

So if his car was used to transfer her to the third location, wouldn't her car been left parked at the school?

And if so, wouldn't Aaron have seen it when he was driving around on Sunday night looking for her? He said when she failed to show up for their dinner plans, he drove to the restaurant and then drove around town and didn't see her car. So where was it? Wouldn't someone have seen it?

I'm not sure what the answers are, but it really doesn't make sense if VS car was used, while no one saw her car parked out the front of the school.

Hope this makes sense, I'm trying to understand how her car was moved by VS while her blood was found in HIS car. All MOO of course.
Makes sense to me. This is why i am skeptical about her being attacked at the school. I dunno why i just feel it was at another place for whatever reason.

Makes sense to me. This is why i am skeptical about her being attacked at the school. I dunno why i just feel it was at another place for whatever reason.

I'm with you both! I just feel like there would be some obvious sign of struggle at the school, unlocked doors, her purse/phone/handbag (whatever she took with her that day) left behind and lastly her car...

In my mind, I am imagining it as she is a nice person, he asks for a favour, she says yes and goes with him (following behind him or him as passenger) after locking up and collecting her items and then the unthinkable.

I don't think it was the school either. The focus seems to be his house and where they're searching now/where her car was found. I wondered if she encountered him at the school and was perhaps lured away - eg 'can you do me a favour?' kind of thing - so she might have driven her car somewhere, rather than him having to drive it away from the school. She seems to have been very happy and helpful and like she'd have wanted to help out if he'd asked for it.

! Jinx Belz, posted at same time.

I think so Fence Sitter. There is something not adding up about the places and times. Also the fact the police are appealing to the public if anyone saw his car on Sunday. There has to be a third location.

I don't think it was his house though, as surely the neighbours would have heard something. They seem to be close enough to have seen him the next day and have a chat over the fence.

We did that yesterday too Eloise :laugh: great minds think alike so they say!

I'm with you on that Belz and Eloise. Seems the most likely scenario. He played on her niceness, sick

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Greer∆