Found Deceased Australia - Stephanie Scott, 26, Leeton, NSW, 5 April 2015 - #1 *Arrests*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Glad im not the only one that thinks this. Perhaps he did talk to her at the school, maybe even discussed her plans and ambushed her in transit to where she intended to be going to next. The school doesnt add up for me. Too much time to muck around with cars without being noticed. If theres blood in his car then you would assume shes either been attacked IN his car or put in there AFTER the fact. I havnt seen anything convincing that any of this could have happened at the school.
As always..... Happy to be wrong :)

greetings. Such a repulsive crime. And Victor is still holding out on where he left her body... his last power play, aren't they just so predictable. No telling how long he can hold out for, either.. it has significance to murderers, way beyond the usual.. If he has managed so far, its a pound to a penny he can hold out forever. Paul Wilkinson did, its not unknown. They can sit in the cell and hear about searchers combing channels and creeks and bush and enjoy it.

He'll get his, though..

Glad im not the only one that thinks this. Perhaps he did talk to her at the school, maybe even discussed her plans and ambushed her in transit to where she intended to be going to next. The school doesnt add up for me. Too much time to muck around with cars without being noticed. If theres blood in his car then you would assume shes either been attacked IN his car or put in there AFTER the fact. I havnt seen anything convincing that any of this could have happened at the school.
As always..... Happy to be wrong :)

The school only became a crime scene today didn't it? IMO LE would have checked there thoroughly first because that's where she was last seen.
If they found something like blood or sign of a struggle they would have declared it a crime scene straight away. That to me suggests it didn't happen there.

I am also happy to be wrong hehe!

I asked my daughter, .. what do you reckon happened?? she said., nothing much , Stephanie merely said 'no thanks'.. that's enough, really. And I believe her.. an opportunistic moment, it is more likely that he knew she was at the school than she knew he was at the school at that particular time..

He probably hasn't admitted he knows anything about it. Even with the forensic evidence.

Yeah sounds like the police are hoping someone can place the ute as having been somewhere in particular so they can narrow down their search efforts, ie if it was seen in a particular spots they can focus on that, rather than currently (as far as we know anyway) where she could be absolutely anywhere.

Could he have ambushed her as she was walking to her car, and forced her into his car (if he drove his car to the school?)

He may have ambushed her and forced her into her own car - we don't know if blood was found in her car.

Why did he have her laptop? Had she already packed it into her car? Was she ambushed while carrying it and then he took it so it wasn't obvious she had been ambushed and dropped it? What other reason was there for him to have it?

I have some theories on how he got the 2 cars moved but none of them make sense. E.g. he could've taken one of the cars home and walked back to the school but the neighbours didn't hear anything (were they out for the weekend?)

Also, he couldn't have been lurking around the school moving cars because the police and relatives would've been there as soon as she was thought missing.

I'm trying to understand how her car ended up in that field.

It does seem like she was ambushed at the school, and taken to another location. And perhaps her body disposed at a third location. So my question is was her car used to and if so why did the police report they found her blood in VS car?

So if his car was used to transfer her to the third location, wouldn't her car been left parked at the school?

And if so, wouldn't Aaron have seen it when he was driving around on Sunday night looking for her? He said when she failed to show up for their dinner plans, he drove to the restaurant and then drove around town and didn't see her car. So where was it? Wouldn't someone have seen it?

I'm not sure what the answers are, but it really doesn't make sense if VS car was used, while no one saw her car parked out the front of the school.

Hope this makes sense, I'm trying to understand how her car was moved by VS while her blood was found in HIS car. All MOO of course.

Yes, I agree. The car is a conundrum. We will have to await further information from the Police to try to clear up the confusion. A car can't be hidden in clear view and one man can't drive two cars.

Could he have ambushed her as she was walking to her car, and forced her into his car (if he drove his car to the school?)

He may have ambushed her and forced her into her own car - we don't know if blood was found in her car.

Why did he have her laptop? Had she already packed it into her car? Was she ambushed while carrying it and then he took it so it wasn't obvious she had been ambushed and dropped it? What other reason was there for him to have it?

I have some theories on how he got the 2 cars moved but none of them make sense. E.g. he could've taken one of the cars home and walked back to the school but the neighbours didn't hear anything (were they out for the weekend?)

Also, he couldn't have been lurking around the school moving cars because the police and relatives would've been there as soon as she was thought missing.

Could be another possibility!

I think he murdered her at the school. It's dreadful to think it, and dreadful to write it, but it seems logical. He had hours to clean up after.. he is the cleaner, after all It is difficult to think of her agreeing or being forced, publicly, ( he would have had to get her at least out in the carpark) to accompany him anywhere alive. Her car, he drove it to where it was found, I cant see her driving it there, and leaving it there, . I just cant see that happening. He jogs back home , gets his car, her body safely hidden somewhere at the school .. it's possible he didn't drive his own car to the school, but went home and got it and transported her body somewhere.

Did he intend to kill her ? Possibly not, but he did. That's what the consequence was of whatever approach he made, and he managed to subside his panic for quite some time.. he still is, actually... playing his powergame with the NSW constabulary, this time round.

It is possible Trooper given the timeline police have given (between 11am and 7.20pm - I'd say the earlier it happened the more likely it was at the school)

I think he murdered her at the school. It's dreadful to think it, and dreadful to write it, but it seems logical. He had hours to clean up after.. he is the cleaner, after all It is difficult to think of her agreeing or being forced, publicly, ( he would have had to get her at least out in the carpark) to accompany him anywhere alive. Her car, he drove it to where it was found, I cant see her driving it there, and leaving it there, . I just cant see that happening. He jogs back home , gets his car, her body safely hidden somewhere at the school .. it's possible he didn't drive his own car to the school, but went home and got it and transported her body somewhere.

Did he intend to kill her ? Possibly not, but he did. That's what the consequence was of whatever approach he made, and he managed to subside his panic for quite some time.. he still is, actually... playing his powergame with the NSW constabulary, this time round.

I agree. Murdering her at the School seems very likely. He then left with her body in her car, returning later to collect his own. Anything else seems over-complex.

I agree. Murdering her at the School seems very likely. He then left with her body in her car, returning later to collect his own. Anything else seems over-complex.
But then her blood was in his car. Maybe it was from his clothes? (The clothes that the neighbours saw him washing.)

I was just thinking... how far from her car was the part of the canal where the laptop was (if that is her laptop)?
If there was a witness who saw someone throw something in there, did they not see her car? - well I guess this hinges on my first question, the distance between the location of the car and the laptop.

I am travelling along the path of she surprised him.. not the other way around. He was there by design, but not by authorisation... not on Easter Sunday. She was there out of the blue , from his point of view. Perhaps she surprised him doing something, or being somewhere for which he didn't feel obliged to explain. .. it is , to me, more odd that he was there at the school than that she was.. it isn't unknown for teachers to tidy up stuff , particularly with leave coming up, but the converse, that a paid contractor was there on Easter Sunday doesn't make fiscal sense.. so that's where I am at , re his being at the school at that coincidental time .

And I think it happened quickly. Right there.

Been lurking for awhile but just wanted to add my :twocents:
I agree with Trooper....
Attacked her in the school, either put her in his car then or later but drove her car out to where it was found, walked back to the school, grabbed his car with her body inside it and drove her body to wherever she is now. No one would have been looking for her car on Sunday so he could have quite easily driven it around unnoticed.
Such a horrendous crime. I feel so much for her fiancé and family at what should have been the time of their lives.

But then her blood was in his car. Maybe it was from his clothes? (The clothes that the neighbours saw him washing.)

I'm not sure why you don't seem to get this. He killed her at school. Put her in the back of his car (hence the blood). Drove her car to the farm, then walked back to the school to his car. Then he is free to dispose of the body literally anywhere.

I'm not sure why you don't seem to get this. He killed her at school. Put her in the back of his car (hence the blood). Drove her car to the farm, then walked back to the school to his car. Then he is free to dispose of the body literally anywhere.

I was responding to the post that says, "He then left with her body in her car". I was commenting that the blood was found in his car.

Did he intend to kill her ? Possibly not, but he did. That's what the consequence was of whatever approach he made, and he managed to subside his panic for quite some time.. he still is, actually... playing his powergame with the NSW constabulary, this time round.[/QUOTE

Good to see you again Trooper. I'm starting to wonder if he disposed of her near Griffith. He had moved there before Leeton and may be familiar with out of the way spots. Finding her car out that way got me thinking about Griffith a bit more.

April 10, 2015 - 3:08PM

Paul Halls was working on his ute with friends west of Leeton on Sunday when he saw a man pull up and head on foot for a murky canal nearby, carrying something that looked like a laptop, before returning empty-handed.

"I thought it was a bit odd," Mr Halls said of the scene that unfolded on Griffith Road, a few kilometres out of town.

When Mr Halls later heard police appealing for information about the disappearance of school teacher Stephanie Scott, he realised the possible significance of what he had seen and called the police.

Mr Halls' friend, Brendon Lyons, also saw a man run up to the irrigation canal and run back to his ute on Sunday, before speeding off in the direction of Leeton.

http://www.smh.com.au/nsw/stephanie...en-he-saw-man-near-canal-20150410-1mida0.html

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288