VA - Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Norfolk, 3 March 2015 #14

Status
Not open for further replies.
I always get that answer too, but just because we have free will doesn't mean an innocent life should suffer! Not blaming God, she's just asking why????

Agreed. What about AJ's free will? And every other victim's free will? And their families free will?

Argh, getting mad again.

Hey Ontario Mom. I'm in your neck of the woods :)
I know, angry is an understatement. This has hit me quite hard. I can't even say how I feel right now because it will violate TOS.

I had to text hubby today with the ME results before I lost it. Sort of the same way I did in Tim Bosma's case and Tori Stafford's :(

I'm assuming you're referring to me re: 11,000 posts, and if so, thank you so much (if not, disregard :blushing: ) but hardly a reason to celebrate today. Thanks anyway though!

Congrats Margarita25

:drumroll::loveyou::happydance::cheers::cupcake::cupcake::cupcake::cupcake::peace:

L

Unfortunately, her allowing this might have been a huge mistake. It gave him a reason to be at the house when AJ was there.

Exactly. So sad. :cry:

And it showed him being controlling as usual. He always had an excuse to come and go from her property. He would know if there was someone elses car in her drive or if she left at night. That would really bother me if I was separated and my ex was able top see my comings and going each morning and evening.

Exactly. So sad. :cry:

And it showed him being controlling as usual. He always had an excuse to come and go from her property. He would know if there was someone elses car in her drive or if she left at night. That would really bother me if I was separated and my ex was able top see my comings and going each morning and evening.

I have a feeling this is the least of WH's controlling nature.

Aint that the truth, lol.

Thanks Stacie Marie.

Question for anyone who cares to answer:
Do you guys think in your opinions that LE might have collected enough evidence so far to build an airtight case against WH, or do you think they might only have circumstantial evidence at this point, assuming you think WH committed the crime. In other words, if you think he's the perp, do you think there's a chance he could walk if there's a trial, or maybe not even have a trial, like some people I know from other cases, cough, not mentioning names. Tia.

Eta: My answer is its hard to know anything at this point, what LE has found re: hard evidence, or not. They just found her yesterday for goodness sakes, and the evidence is still being analyzed.

In my experience in following cases of the missing, LE often has far more evidence collected during the course of the investigation than the public ever realizes until the trial. At which point we all go :jawdrop: when it hits us why they didn't disclose more, at the time. Not always of course, but OFTEN. I suspect AJ's case falls into that category.

It was terrible to log in and see the red found on AJs tread. I can not come up with any situation that makes sense with the outcome but one. And that one makes me so mad. This angel deserved so much better. My thoughts and prayers are with all her family, friends and community members. I am just heartbroken that this is the outcome here. Rest is peace AJ.

I know what you're saying but Jenise's case was SO different. In that case, her dad was a choir boy compared to WH. Yes, he was 1 time offender when he was younger, and coming home drunk from a party, IIRC. He wasn't a violent , at all. In this case however, LE is on record as describing WH as a career criminal, with a history of kidnapping and rape. Does that mean he's the piece of garbage that took AJ away? No... unless DNA says yes.

I'm not at 100% either because... evidence. Regardless, he's still right where he belongs. Away from women and children.

moo.

Yeah, I'm for sure with you on that! I don't want him on my block! Thats for sure! He should have never been released from his little cage to begin with.

You know, though...we ALL make choices every single day, often without knowing what the outcome might be. I don't for one minute believe that JH ever had any idea that some of her choices might lead to this. I can be hard on her for a lot of things, but not being psychic isn't one of them.

JMO

In my experience in following cases of the missing, LE often has far more evidence collected during the course of the investigation than the public ever realizes until the trial. At which point we all go :jawdrop: when it hits us why they didn't disclose more, at the time. Not always of course, but OFTEN. I suspect AJ's case falls into that category.

Great answer. I agree. As I've stated before, there was soooooo muuch stuff that came out during ARS's court documents, stuff nobody had any idea about, like how JR's clothing and glasses were actually in her backpack, how they used dna from her water bottle, the other dna evidence they had, the location of the cross, sooooo many things.

Seems to me that when someone tries to leave wh he flips and brings the terror 100%.

Re: freewill, there is NO ACCEPTABLE REASON imo why an innocent child, or any such person, should be a victim of a horrendous violent crime. Nobody deserves such a thing on this earth, nor do their families, and this is my opinion and I'm sticking to it for now. You guys can call me unenlightened if you want. Maybe I am. Faith sure could help me justify/feel better about such things and make them a lot easier, that's for sure. JMO

Again, I'm happy for everyone who has their faith. Not that I don't have any faith, I just have not come to a spiritual justification yet for the horrible suffering of murdered children and other people.

(Of course there are good, beautiful things in this life, so much to be grateful for, I'm not saying otherwise.)

Aint that the truth, lol.

Thanks Stacie Marie.

Question for anyone who cares to answer:
Do you guys think in your opinions that LE might have collected enough evidence so far to build an airtight case against WH, or do you think they might only have circumstantial evidence at this point, assuming you think WH committed the crime. In other words, if you think he's the perp, do you think there's a chance he could walk if there's a trial, or maybe not even have a trial, like some people I know from other cases, cough, not mentioning names. Tia.

Eta: My answer is its hard to know anything at this point, what LE has found re: hard evidence, or not. They just found her yesterday for goodness sakes, and the evidence is still being analyzed.

IMO I think they have a really good idea of what happened, they were just waiting to find her and now waiting on the COD to bring the hammer down. I do not know exactly what happened, but I just have a feeling LE knows and has enough evidence to have confidence in their position.

IMO that is why they kept searching so vigorously for AJ, is because they knew enough to know she was probably murdered, they just needed her remains and COD to make the case airtight.

JMO of course...

Hey MK>>??? I need to send you a message but you are all filled up......

Seems to me that when someone tries to leave wh he flips and brings the terror 100%.

ABSOLUTELY. He does not put up with that kind of defiance. And it makes me wonder if his own seething anger at JH, since she had kicked him out, was part of this backstory. JMO

You know, though...we ALL make choices every single day, often without knowing what the outcome might be. I don't for one minute believe that JH ever had any idea that some of her choices might lead to this. I can be hard on her for a lot of things, but not being psychic isn't one of them.

JMO
But you don't have to be a psychic to see the danger in some choices. Eyelid tattoos + long record = probably not a family-friendly guy. JH probably has used a computer a time or two, it's not hard to google someone. If you're single and want to court danger, so be it. I can't just give a pass on due dilligence.

This does NOT mean I don't have compassion for her suffering. Long after everyone else moves on, her dreams will be haunted. If she knew then what she does now... She needs all the compassion we can give her. JMO

YES. According to Zach, Wes kept his work truck in JH's driveway because of all the expensive tools etc. He would drop it off and switch it with the red truck on his way home from work.

Personally I would find that kind of annoying if I had kicked my husband out of the home, to see him coming and going from my driveway twice a day. But it was nice of her to do so.

They probably talked by phone, too, I think (JH and WH). He couldn't risk leaving the work van at the hotel where tools could be stolen. JH didn't want him back in the house and probably told him to be sure to leave the key to the other truck in the mailbox. He wanted everybody to know (think) that he didn't have a house key. I think he went over there knowing no one was at home, maybe on his lunch hour, and she was up doing laundry; either that or he texted her he had $200 for her and she met him at the hotel later, I understand it wasn't that far of a walk. He probably knows they have a video of him making a withdrawal So he said yeah, she wanted to borrow that money so he withdrew it and met her at the gas station on his lunch hour. I guess he stared at her for 30 min and that's why he was late getting back to work exactly 30 minutes later. It is just too wild, I'll wait and let LE work out the timeline for me. I think he sent those texts to buy some time. Sad day, now anger is setting in big time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redhairdontcare