GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #38 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Totally OT, but EA is in the hoosegow with Jim Dent, who is an awesome sports writer, but unfortunately has like 10 DUI convictions. Strangely enough, Jim's 2 failure to appear = $1,000,000 bail.

Totally OT, but EA is in the hoosegow with Jim Dent, who is an awesome sports writer, but unfortunately has like 10 DUI convictions. Strangely enough, Jim's 2 failure to appear = $1,000,000 bail.

I did not know that! I used to read his stuff in the newspaper...

Jeez, the crap that passes for "entertainment" these days. That is so incredibly unethical, IMO.

Is he a member of any reputable boards for whatever it is he does? Psychology? PR hack? Sleazy tabloid journalism?

JMO

I believe he is "retired" from anything real. He's just an entertainment bobble head from what I've gathered. Moo

Except for the fact that a drug overdose more than likely would not injure EA & probably wouldn't have much to do with her DNA (as in blood) in his trunk.. JMO!

BBM

If it was a drug overdose that involved violent convulsions/seizures, then I could see how a person could be injured trying to help keep the person seizing from hurting themselves, i.e. chewing their tongue (quite a bit of blood and frothing from the mouth), flopping about like a fish out of water and hitting themselves on concrete posts, and even scratched. First hand experience with an epileptic here. Scary as he!! Also, I believe at least one of the kids that OD'd on HF's drugs was not taken immediately to the ER by her friends either. They panicked. They did at least take her home to her parents.

LOL Yeah, I'd like to see how they'd try to sell the idea to the jury that CM had some sort of medical emergency so instead of taking her to a hospital, EA put her IN HIS TRUNK. And then hid her, and lied about everything, and on and on. I'm just not seeing it. :thinking:

Perhaps then the defense shall call some of HF's victims' families to the stand... JAT.

I believe he is "retired" from anything real. He's just an entertainment bobble head from what I've gathered. Moo

"Oprah Winfrey and Dr. Phil McGraw first became acquainted during Oprah's Texas court case with beef cattle farmers in 1995. After Dr. Phil helped Oprah win her lawsuit, she invited him on the show to share his expert advice on relationship and life issues in 1998. Due to the response that Dr. Phil received from the viewers, Oprah began to have regular episodes each Tuesday, bringing on guests for Dr. Phil to help, while also offering generalized tips for viewers dealing with similar situations."

http://oprah.about.com/od/harpoproductions/p/drphilshow.htm

Oprah accused of whipping up anti-beef 'lynch mob'

"Talk show host Oprah Winfrey was accused of creating a "lynch mob mentality" among members of her studio audience to produce a "scary" story about the safety of beef, according to attorneys for a group of Texas cattle producers suing Winfrey over a 1995 episode of her show. "

http://www.cnn.com/US/9801/21/oprah.beef/

Perhaps then the defense shall call some of HF's victims' families to the stand... JAT.

Respectfully.... HF's victims? I haven't seen or read anything about any victims associated with him. If HF has nothing to do with this case (and there is no proof or evidence that he does) why would the defense go in that direction?

Respectfully.... HF's victims? I haven't seen or read anything about any victims associated with him. If HF has nothing to do with this case (and there is no proof or evidence that he does) why would the defense go in that direction?

I think that was meant to be light-hearted.

LOL yeah, that's stuff so irrelevant and unusable in this case that it's funny to hear it mentioned. Like one of those six degrees of separation things, where you know someone who knows someone who knows someone, who had this happen to their grandma.

What HF might have done to someone with drugs, at a different time and place, has no bearing on whether EA did an abduction on CM on 8/30/14 in a different place. Judges won't let their court's time and taxpayer money get wasted on exploring such random irrelevancies, and I can't see the defense in this case wasting their time chasing and putting together some wild story that the judge won't let the jury hear anyhow.

A White Settlement police report says the young women were at a club called Jaguars in northwest Dallas.

Brittany and her boyfriend were taking the drug Ecstasy. When Brittany started “tripping,” a friend took her outside, and the Millers say club security got them a cab.

“Why didn't the people at the club call 911?” questioned Brion. “This happened at the club.”

The Millers say the cab drove 45 miles all the way to White Settlement, when Parkland Hospital was just miles away.

Once home, the friends put Brittany in a cold bath.

“They were all impaired to the point where they were not making good decisions,” said Brion.

By the time Courtnei drove her friend to the emergency room hours later, it was too late.

“When they opened the door, she had fallen out and stuff was coming out of her mouth,” said Shelly.

Nemeth, 19, was dead. An autopsy shows she had toxic levels of a variety of drugs, including methamphetamine and Ecstasy.

http://www.fox4news.com/story/26539776/investigation-after-hours-dance-club

Foster, 23, faces a federal charge of conspiracy to distribute a controlled substance.

The indictment says on Aug. 1, Foster was working with others to deal molly, a form of ecstasy.

Foster and Morris lived together in Fort Worth.

Morris disappeared after a night out with friends.

Police reports also showed 44 calls for service during a 9-month period.

Feds say the suspects were all arrested at or near the club.

If convicted, penalties could include up to 20 years in prison and a $1 million fine.

It only takes one bad molly/ecstasy to OD....

Is it possible Christina could have had some molly on her that night she was out with friends? Could she have gotten willingly in the car with EA to smoke a joint, popped the molly thinking it would make the trip back to Fort Worth not seem as long and had a reaction? She's seen in the ID Discovery show wearing a molly t-shirt as she is washing her car before she moves out with ALP and in with HF.

One more question, if Detective Stamm believed that "Christina Morris was in Enrique Gutierrez Arochi's Camaro at the time it exited the parking garage", why was the garage never treated as a crime scene?

I know it doesn't take long to abduct someone, but still if he sustained injuries by Christina then surely there must have been some evidence of a struggle in the garage - blood, saliva, something??

3. Who is using Molly?

Molly is being marketed to young first-time drug abusers between the ages of 12 and 17, as well as traditional rave, electronic dance music fans who may think they're getting MDMA. "Our kids are being used as guinea pigs by drug traffickers," says Al Santos, associate deputy administrator for the DEA.

http://www.cnn.com/2013/11/22/health/9-things-molly-drug/index.html

Pretty sleazy person who would give a 12 y/o a molly.

The problem with EA inventing such a story at this point is that a jury would see right through it, as being a wild and desperate excuse after being caught. Because, you really can't have it both ways, where he tells multiple versions of what happened, yet the story that actually gets him off the hook is never uttered.

EA had several chances to give his story, and volunteered multiple tales. Then he was arrested, taken to jail, has been rotting there for months, yet it was all a big accident but he's keeping it a secret, even though it would reduce or remove his liability? Nah. If there was some sort of explanation for Christina's death that gets EA off the hook at all, we know we would have heard it early and often. We didn't. That speaks volumes.

And "the rest of the story" makes it doubly clear this wasn't some tragic accident. "It was an accident and wasn't my fault" doesn't fit with him putting her IN HIS TRUNK (there's certainly no medical care in there!), or for her being missing for 7 months - and counting.

A White Settlement police report says the young women were at a club called Jaguars in northwest Dallas.

Brittany and her boyfriend were taking the drug Ecstasy. When Brittany started “tripping,” a friend took her outside, and the Millers say club security got them a cab.

“Why didn't the people at the club call 911?” questioned Brion. “This happened at the club.”

The Millers say the cab drove 45 miles all the way to White Settlement, when Parkland Hospital was just miles away.

Once home, the friends put Brittany in a cold bath.

“They were all impaired to the point where they were not making good decisions,” said Brion.

By the time Courtnei drove her friend to the emergency room hours later, it was too late.

“When they opened the door, she had fallen out and stuff was coming out of her mouth,” said Shelly.

Nemeth, 19, was dead. An autopsy shows she had toxic levels of a variety of drugs, including methamphetamine and Ecstasy.

Foster, 23, faces a federal charge of conspiracy to distribute a controlled substance.

The indictment says on Aug. 1, Foster was working with others to deal molly, a form of ecstasy.

Foster and Morris lived together in Fort Worth.

Morris disappeared after a night out with friends.

Police reports also showed 44 calls for service during a 9-month period.

Feds say the suspects were all arrested at or near the club.

If convicted, penalties could include up to 20 years in prison and a $1 million fine.

It only takes one bad molly/ecstasy to OD....

Is it possible Christina could have had some molly on her that night she was out with friends? Could she have gotten willingly in the car with EA to smoke a joint, popped the molly thinking it would make the trip back to Fort Worth not seem as long and had a reaction? She's seen in the ID Discovery show wearing a molly t-shirt as she is washing her car before she moves out with ALP and in with HF.

Yes, I believe it is possible and, coincidentally, when I was trying to fall asleep the other night, a random thought popped into my head.
What if EA told LE Christina asked for and took an Adderall prior to going out (when leaving PP's apartment the first time), but the drug she asked for and took was actually Molly? Why mention Christina took a drug at all?
We've heard it said before that there is sometimes a little truth to a liar's statement.
According to LE, several people at the party have a doctor's prescription for Adderall.
Why would Christina ask for an Adderall when she has her own prescription?
Taking Adderall at 11PM may not be as common as taking Molly at that time either.

If EA left the scene with Christina over a reason having to do with drugs, he would avoid naming an illegal drug to police and may have substituted the name of a legal drug instead.
All the deceit could have snowballed based on his desire to avoid implications of drug use or serious involvement with drugs.
We know drugs were a topic due to the text to HF asking for some.

Not lol! The drug Molly is not safe. It kills kids and young adults.
CNN just featured a special about synthetic drugs and how those are killing young people too.

CNN just featured a special about synthetic drugs and how those are killing young people too.

<modsnip> some parents have lost children due to drug overdose.
When someone is involved in the supply chain, they may be killing their customers. <modsnip>

According to LE, several people at the party have a doctor's prescription for Adderall.
Why would Christina ask for an Adderall when she has her own prescription?
Taking Adderall at 11PM may not be as common as taking Molly at that time either.

Respectfully snipped for focus.

Because she had to drive home. Adderall is like several cups of coffee. For me, with my ADD, coffee, initially does not make me jittery. It focuses me. Adderall had much the same effect, only it made me a bit too wired to go easily asleep. I heard that the drug maker makes in hard to get regular Adderall. They want everyone on the more expensive AdderallXR. Taking an Adderall would have made sure that Christina would not get sleepy on the drive home.

Your Molly theory is interesting. The drugs do look a great deal alike. Someone way upthread posted a link with photos.

Respectfully snipped for focus.

Because she had to drive home. Adderall is like several cups of coffee. For me, with my ADD, coffee, initially does not make me jittery. It focuses me. Adderall had much the same effect, only it made me a bit too wired to go easily asleep. I heard that the drug maker makes in hard to get regular Adderall. They want everyone on the more expensive AdderallXR. Taking an Adderall would have made sure that Christina would not get sleepy on the drive home.

Your Molly theory is interesting. The drugs do look a great deal alike. Someone way upthread posted a link with photos.

EA said CM asked PP for Adderall prior to going out to the bars (not shortly before 3:30 a.m.).
Molly is what they party on these days.
Anyway, the idea Molly may be involved occurred to me and since we know some batches of Molly are making people sick and some have died, there are dealers known to this group, the idea is a real possibility imo.

Well, isn't it bath salts that are supposed to be more dangerous? I am not saying molly isn't and it is hard to get it pure. All drugs are dangerous in many instances. The people at the party had probably already done plenty. Believe me, with all the young people I have friended on Facebook, I have found open drug discussion to be not at all uncommon. "This could be bad for you. Take that instead." And then a little mini debate ensues, only friendlier -- if you know what I mean. I would like to invent a drug called NICE. You take it and all discussions flow smoothly.

I am off to bed, having already taken my melatonin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23