CA - Father arrested for punching his 3 year-old son in supermarket, Bakersfield

los2188

North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!
Reaction score
This little #*@#!. Try picking on someone your own size. Disgusted.

BAKERSFIELD POLICE HAVE ARRESTED A MAN FOR HITTING A TODDLER IN THE FACE
WARNING: This footage contains material that some viewers may find disturbing due to explicit language and/or the graphic nature of the material.
[video=youtube;ML-6GjtJd_Q]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ML-6GjtJd_Q[/video]
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Police in Bakersfield arrested a man who they say hit a toddler in the face. And the whole incident was caught on surveillance video.

In a video posted to Facebook on Thursday, a toddler is seen running through the isles of the Vest Market in Downtown Bakersfield. A man comes running down the isles and then he's seen hitting the toddler in the face.

The man then picks up the toddler, and flips him around as a woman comes and takes the toddler away who is seen crying and holding his face.
http://abc30.com/news/bakersfield-man-caught-on-camera-punching-toddler-in-the-face/646543/

A man caught on film by surveillance cameras allegedly hitting his three-year-old toddler in the face at a supermarket was arrested on Friday.

KERO-TV reports 23-year-old Justin Whittington of Bakersfield, California was taken into custody on Thursday night on suspicion of child endangerment.

The relationship between the toddler and Whittington has not yet been revealed by police but the owner of Vest Market Harry Dindral said the man was the boy's father and said that he's seen them in the store together before.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...und-California-supermarket.html#ixzz3Wy0PW4Il

Terrible poor boy what other abuse has he possibly endured I wonder? Why does this keep happening? Why have a child in the first place if you have a violent temper and no patience to raise an innocent child? WARNING GRAPHIC VIDEO OF VIOLENT PUNCH AT LINK ABOVE

I simply can't bring myself to read the articles or watch the video about this poor child.....just the headlines are enough to make my blood boil. Another parent who deserves to be locked away for good. Disgusting.

Just watched the clip. What a monster. And that mom (?) of the three year old is pregnant ? SMH.
Take that boy and the baby when it's born and give them to another family who will love them !!!!

Why did I torture myself like that ? Usually do not watch these. I guess I wanted that little boy to know I SAW what that piece of garbage did to you !
That man looked like an animal searching for its' prey.... except animals are innocent and do not know evil.

:moo:

This is so sickening.

Thanks for starting this thread. I want to be able to follow this and see if this child is helped before something worse happens to him. I pray this is dealt with now, before it's too late.

Sent from my SCH-S960L using Tapatalk 2

You know what's really heartbreaking? Mom didn't waste a moment, just whisked the little boy right out the door, no doubt to prevent any awkward questions about why the boy was crying/bleeding. This isn't her first time at the child abuse rodeo with that . It's isn't the little boy's first time, either--notice how he's running in terror and looking back over his shoulder, he knows there is a monster chasing him. And what else is heartbreaking is that she won't leave him, and the courts will do everything possible to 'keep the family together.' 'Parents' will learn to hide it better, only abuse the kids in a non-public setting. Unborn child will be in for more of the same. And so the DV merry-go-round continues, until the music stops and another child is killed by a parent, cue public outcries of "why didn't someone DO something?".

I can't stand it.

Mom needs to leave or give those kids to someone who cares.

I saw a fb posting where she says she'll love the dad forever and stands by him. Those kids need to be placed outside of this home. It clearly wasn't the first time, based on moms reaction in the store.

I saw a fb posting where she says she'll love the dad forever and stands by him. Those kids need to be placed outside of this home. It clearly wasn't the first time, based on moms reaction in the store.

Where did you see her saying that? TIA

I've seen conflicting news reports, some say he was left in the home while others say he was taken out by cps. Wish I knew. I just want this baby protected.

The video is disturbing to say the least. That "dad" appeared to have a really short fuse and his son was scared. From the mother's reaction, this would seem it has happened before, and probably to her as well. I am so glad that whoever witnessed this occurrence, called the authorities.

OT: Some years ago, I witnessed my next door neighbor, pick up his daughter's shoes, that she had left outside and hit her really hard with one. I just happened to be opening my blinds when this occurred and he was screaming at his 6 yo while hitting her. I didn't say anything...:(

A month later he was dressing his wife down in a tone that I know none of us would ever tolerate. I could hear him with the windows closed. I said nothing....:(

Later that summer, he came over to my home and accused my daughter of putting landscape river rocks and dandelions in his driveway. I nicely explained that it wasn't her, but the boys from the next cul de sac. He refused my explanation. I then said something. I called him a not nice name and then nailed him on what I had witnessed. His mouth flew open and I slammed the door in his face.

I have never heard him speak to his wife or children in that degrading manner since nor strike his children when he is displeased. He has bad mouthed me to every other neighbor, but oh well. They like my husband... I wish I had spoken up sooner. Shame on me.

The video is disturbing to say the least. That "dad" appeared to have a really short fuse and his son was scared. From the mother's reaction, this would seem it has happened before, and probably to her as well. I am so glad that whoever witnessed this occurrence, called the authorities.

OT: Some years ago, I witnessed my next door neighbor, pick up his daughter's shoes, that she had left outside and hit her really hard with one. I just happened to be opening my blinds when this occurred and he was screaming at his 6 yo while hitting her. I didn't say anything...:(

A month later he was dressing his wife down in a tone that I know none of us would ever tolerate. I could here him with the windows closed. I said nothing....:(

Later that summer, he came over to my home and accused my daughter of putting landscape river rocks and dandelions in his driveway. I nicely explained that it wasn't her, but the boys from the next cul de sac. He refused my explanation. I then said something. I called him a not nice name and then nailed him on what I had witnessed. His mouth flew open and I slammed the door in his face.

I have never heard him speak to his wife or children in that degrading manner since nor strike his children when he is displeased. He has bad mouthed me to every other neighbor, but oh well. They like my husband... I wish I had spoken up sooner. Shame on me.
no shame on you zuri......you DID speak up and GOOD FOR YOU :loveyou:.......it's hard to do that.....

i'm proud of you.......goodness knows what he might have done next if you had not established that boundary.........

WHAT a low life piece of caca.
I guess I am becoming more in favor of video surveillance every day.
I am Thrilled that LE arrested this twirp, and hopefully they've got child services involved.

I also hope that all jailmates where this bully is residing, has either seen this video, or, heard all about it.

Sorry to report - Charge changed from child cruelty to endangerment. Bail dropped from $1 Million to $20,000. He is released today Sunday Morning

"This is the man who was caught on surveillance cameras appeared to punch a three-year-old boy in the face at a supermarket.

Justin Whittington, 23, was arrested on Friday in Bakersfield, California, and charged with child cruelty after the video of the alleged abuse surfaced online.

But following interviews, his charge was changed from 'cruelty' to 'endangerment', and his bail dropped from $1 million to $20,000.

On Saturday, Whittington posted bail. He will be released by Sunday morning, with a court date set for April 24."

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...und-California-supermarket.html#ixzz3X3bpH5ih
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Wow. Great that this has been brought to light. Perfect.

Back in the day, parents whipped their children's legs bloody, and their dresses stuck to their legs.

It's better now. More eyes are watching.

Sorry to report - Charge changed from child cruelty to endangerment. Bail dropped from $1 Million to $20,000. He is released today Sunday Morning

"This is the man who was caught on surveillance cameras appeared to punch a three-year-old boy in the face at a supermarket.

Justin Whittington, 23, was arrested on Friday in Bakersfield, California, and charged with child cruelty after the video of the alleged abuse surfaced online.

But following interviews, his charge was changed from 'cruelty' to 'endangerment', and his bail dropped from $1 million to $20,000.

On Saturday, Whittington posted bail. He will be released by Sunday morning, with a court date set for April 24."

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...und-California-supermarket.html#ixzz3X3bpH5ih
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Just when I think I'm just too cynical and none of the dire things I predict will ACTUALLY come to pass.........

Hooray for our justice system, in which punching a 3 year old in the face and knocking him down is not 'cruelty.'

What could possibly have come up in an interview that reduced the charge? "He made me mad?" Ridiculous. SMH

This little #*@#!. Try picking on someone your own size. Disgusted.

BAKERSFIELD POLICE HAVE ARRESTED A MAN FOR HITTING A TODDLER IN THE FACE
WARNING: This footage contains material that some viewers may find disturbing due to explicit language and/or the graphic nature of the material.
[video=youtube;ML-6GjtJd_Q]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ML-6GjtJd_Q[/video]

http://abc30.com/news/bakersfield-man-caught-on-camera-punching-toddler-in-the-face/646543/

We've been circulating this on FB. Why hasn't the mother been charged?

Where did you see her saying that? TIA

I've seen conflicting news reports, some say he was left in the home while others say he was taken out by cps. Wish I knew. I just want this baby protected.

I'm not sure what I can post, Google under Justin N Crystal Whittington and you should find it easily.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CourtandSims4
Back