Discussions on Formal Sentencing Hearing - Jodi Arias #10

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have never been more excited for a Monday to be here! I already warned my co workers that my work productivity will be NADA on Monday!

A lot of convicted killers in prison consider themselves to be smarter than anyone else. That's part of the hubris that got them into trouble in the first place. "S/he thought they were too smart to get caught," is an often heard statement in many murder cases, including this one.

Who cares what Arias thinks or believes? Why is she so important that her thoughts and feelings on any subject are worth anyone's time or consideration?

I may not care per se, but I am definitely interested. Others here obviously are interested as well, and some may actually care.

Why does it matter to you that some of us are interested? We might all get that none of this matters to you but for the fact that you are still here. Most who no longer have an interest in anything Arias have long since left these forums. I'm not being snarky...I am just curious about why anyone would question again and again what others' motives are for their continued interest.

A lot of convicted killers in prison consider themselves to be smarter than anyone else. That's part of the hubris that got them into trouble in the first place. "S/he thought they were too smart to get caught," is an often heard statement in many murder cases, including this one.

Who cares what Arias thinks or believes? Why is she so important that her thoughts and feelings on any subject are worth anyone's time or consideration?

Well they obviously are to many of the people posting and reading here so why not just let them enjoy discussing them and only comment on those aspects of the case you think are worthy of your time and consideration. Each to their own etc.

How long have we waited for this? How many days, months and years? How many tears? Almost surreal that this seemingly never-ending trial is finally about to end for good.

How long have we waited for this? How many days, months and years? How many tears? Almost surreal that this seemingly never-ending trial is finally about to end for good.

I sure hope it will all be over tomorrow...but I don't trust that the murderer or her defense team won't try to delay it yet again.

:seeya: Good Morning, Y'all !

:drumroll: Just a little more than 24 hours away from Showtime !

:drumroll: Preparing for the best -- but -- expecting the worst :gaah:

After all, this is Judge Sherry Secret Stephens' courtroom -- and -- one of the most slimiest defense teams ever :gaah:

It's going to be interesting to see IF the :jail: shows up in her costume and jewelry -- or -- street clothes :gaah:

Anyway ... so looking forward to seeing Juan LIVE in action !

:juanettes: :juanettes: :juanettes:

:seeya: Good Morning, Y'all !

:drumroll: Just a little more than 24 hours away from Showtime !

:drumroll: Preparing for the best -- but -- expecting the worst :gaah:

After all, this is Judge Sherry Secret Stephens' courtroom -- and -- one of the most slimiest defense teams ever :gaah:

It's going to be interesting to see IF the :jail: shows up in her costume and jewelry -- or -- street clothes :gaah:

Anyway ... so looking forward to seeing Juan LIVE in action !

:juanettes: :juanettes: :juanettes:

She will be in striped and chains.

I'm not certain but I believe she was connected to that Donovan character.

Oh, ya maybe.

I am still curious as to why no one who dated JA has come out and really spilled the beans on her {they should be counting their lucky stars}. Only one I think was honest was one of JA's cousins. No one else.

And is Sandy Arias writing a book? Throughout the trial she seemed to be writing notes. She knew the true JA but of course she seems determined to protect her till the end.

Thanks. So Ann Cambell was a go between CMJA and MattM? Is that how it was planned? I wonder if there were any other instances of CMJA giving magazines to others, and curious if those mags. were scrutinized as closely?

I believe the one on the left is Ann C. and right is Donovan.

abc_arias_friends_mi_130220_wmain.jpg

Because some of us find the human psyche and behavior absolutely fascinating. We try and make sense where there is none. We thank our lucky stars that we are in no way like her or that we've never come across anyone like her. People like her remind us that we may not be as "bad" -for lack of a better word right now- as we think we think are.

Conversely, those of us who find this interesting could ask you why you continue to come here :D Other than that you mentioned that you love to debate, lol!
I say this not to get in your face, but for thought and conversation only.

:truce:

Oh, ya maybe.

I am still curious as to why no one who dated JA has come out and really spilled the beans on her {they should be counting their lucky stars}. Only one I think was honest was one of JA's cousins. No one else.

And is Sandy Arias writing a book? Throughout the trial she seemed to be writing notes. She knew the true JA but of course she seems determined to protect her till the end.

Not determined enough to be sworn in to tell the truth and take the witness stand on her daughter's behalf! She may not come off as too bright, but she may have had some good legal advice to stay off the stand. She would have been creamed and open for arrest and a court case of her own and who knows what other illegal things she may have done in addition to what we already know about her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member