Discussions on Formal Sentencing Hearing - Jodi Arias #11

Status
Not open for further replies.
Arias just dug herself in deeper, is how I see it. Judge will throw the book at her.

In my state she would have been sentenced in less than 15 to 20 min, even with statements from people. AZ just has to drag this out and make a spectacle of it.

From Monica:
Monica Lindstrom ‏@monicalindstrom · 35s35 seconds ago

Personally I did not see ANY remorse with #JodiArias body language, no emotion,

just words and anger towards Samantha @KTAR923

Wow ... and Monica tends to be "defense friendly" !

OMG! I remember the knife going into his throat and he was still conscious????

IMO the witch said that PURPOSELY to cause more anguish to Travis' family! I hope that was not lost on the judge.

JSS would not respond to JA. I think she's disgusted by her arrogance and she doesn't have to hide it anymore.

The Alexander family is amazing to me. God give them strength right now. JA is beyond repulsive.

My father always said: "if you are explaining, you are losing."

Wilmott, you are LOSING.

@ZoeyWatson2014 now
@David_Lohr @courtchatter #JodiArias just admitted, out of spite, that she lied throughout both trials, she DOES remember everything ! She said she DOES remember the knife when she slit Travis' throat. She just told on herself. She thinks she got the family and good with that one last dig. Guess what you evil witch.....we all know and have always known you never ever did not remember. Now the world knows you relish and enjoy the memory of your murdering Travis. You have no remorse. You basically stood before the judge and said Travis had it coming. Now we will see what you have coming.

IT admits he was conscious when she slit Travis' throat. IT just couldn't resist gloating about this so much that IT forgot all about the "fog." Disgusting, evil thing.

That was nuts! "Okay, I lied about the fog. But everything else was true!"

Well after many years of watching trials I have fully seen it all now...this chic is truly truly a heartless animal and a dumb one at that...she herself just proved no remorse with the words..I remember (how convenient bc you sure don't remember much) that he was conscious when I slit his throat!!!

BBM ~ Yes, and that is when she got away from her abuser. Wow, just wow.

JAA just revealed her truth ...she remembers the knife going into Travis throat. There NEVER was a fog!!

Tweets:

Steve Krafft ‏@SKrafftFox10 · 50s50 seconds ago

#jodiarias strikes a defiant tone in claiming she was a victim of domestic abuse. #fox10phoenix

:gaah:

Monica Lindstrom ‏@monicalindstrom · 48s48 seconds ago

You would think that #jodiArias would have learned to show emotion and typical remorse, even if doesn't feel it @KTAR923 @JoeyJacksonEsq

Some of her fog must have lifted this morning. Recalls emphatically gunshot timeline and the throat cutting.

This vileness is horrible to witness. I literally feel sick. How? Why? Are these human beings?

It's turned from something powerful and beautiful from the Alexanders, to a sick farce when it's the defendants turn. Jodi.. I don't know why I'm so shocked!

OMG! I remember the knife going into his throat and he was still conscious????

Not only was he conscious, he was trying to attack her still....according to Saint Jodi.

Sure is fighting for her life now that it has come down to the last moments, coward. Even got her memory back for it.

The look she gave when the poor baby cried.

This criminal is vile and evil. OMG. I've never seen anything like this. The devil would run from her.

EVIL = Jodi Arias

I hope JSS slams her. Waiting... I'll catch up on comments later, too ticked off by what the killer said today. SICKENING!!! How she addressed the Alexander family and her evil look when the baby cried, crazy. Is it 5 o'clock, yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member