Discussions on Formal Sentencing Hearing - Jodi Arias #11

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't believe the judge didn't take this opportunity to verbally bury jodi.

I'm thinking maybe...this judge is thinking just like Juan Martinez thinks, the murderer is just another trial, she's nobody special!

Why is Joey Jackson surprised she was defiant until the end? Of course, we all know this. She has no remorse.

I'm certain there are people in my town who think I've completely lost my mind. I'm listening to HLN on Sirius radio for the sentencing, while listening to a fire that my husband is currently working. I was screaming at the radio when LWOP4CMJA was attacking not only Travis but his family, then I started crying when JSS gave her LWOP. I'm so happy right now, but so sad for Travis's family. I need a margarita now.......

Justice has finally been served for you Travis. May you finally rest in peace.

I hope the Alexander family feels some sense of relief, knowing this monster will never, ever, get out of prison. Praying the healing begins for them. Thanks to everyone at WS for all the years of debate, support, and seeing this through to the end. It's such a wonderful community, without hate and all the other stuff you see around the Internet. Thanks to the Mods for allowing this thread to stay open for all these years. I know it's been tough at times, but we ARE there and it's over.

May Travis finally Rest In Peace.

I am so relieved! {Huge sigh} :loveyou::drumroll::jail: I am crying and doing the happy dance at the same time. WOO HOO!!!

Poor tanisha... I feel such a sense of ......sadness and sorrow watching that. I'm glad the judge did the right and just thing....she will leave in a wooden box. Period. End of story. I expect her to suicide.

Did ya all hear Smone as leaving courtroom after camera off audio on.....burn in hell!!!!

@TrialDiariesJ: #jodiarias family yells they love Jodi as she leaves...Tanisha yells "burn in hell!"

What we learned from the killer herself:

- TA was NOT shot first
- TA was alive when she cut his throat
- JA remembers every bit of the murder, including slicing TA's throat

JSS is not into ruling based on emotions and hysteria. n She gave a very clear and concise rendition of how she made her decision. Aggravating vs Mitigating. Professionally done.

I hadn't even thought of that Madeleine, that JA said she didn't remember the murder, but in her final words to the court, she contradicted what she'd testified to.

Finally, JA is gone.

jmho
fran

PS... in her quest to bring one last twist of the knife to TA's family, she cut her own throat. So much for appeal. That's what they're talking about on FOX, Troy Hayden.

Very much over the posts that say Jodi is not the worst of the worst, one of the most evil. Lo and behold, the fog lifts just enough for her to let Travis' family know he WAS conscious when she slashed his throat. That is so awful and evil and twisted. Just because she does it in her little innocent Jodi way doesn't mean she's not doing it.

You are so right. I have refrained all the way through this trial of ever calling her 'evil' because I think it is a tricky word to use and one I would apply to very few people - war criminals, Hitler etc. I always thought she was about a dozen negative things for sure but after reading here (not watching it till later) what she got up and said, especially the stabbing him part, I have no indecision now about saying she is truly an evil evil person and a total waste of space on our overcrowded planet.

NG putting a damper on it saying appeals court could change it to LWP:gaah:

Finally, a verdict and the family can begin to experience some closure with the end of this trial saga

I don't think I will EVER EVER forget..."I remember the knife going into his throat and he was still alive...."

Was she referring to websleuths when she was addressing social media as a lynch mob? Anyone know?

I kind of like no-nonsense manner JSS delivered verdict. Why give her extra attention? Jodi and her mom's lines of "fighting for her life" till the end makes me sick.

That claim of hers that he was conscious was just pure malice, intended to torture the family one last time.

JMO--It really doesn't matter what nurmi does for the rest of his life, the only thing he will be know for is defending ja.

That, and the fact that he desperately wanted off of the case to go back and defending sex offenders!

Poor tanisha... I feel such a sense of ......sadness and sorrow watching that. I'm glad the judge did the right and just thing....she will leave in a wooden box. Period. End of story. I expect her to suicide.
She won't. She likes herself too much.

The Fog lifted and now she tells us he was conscious and alive and looking at her when she slit his throat. She manages to outdo hersel every time she opens her mouth by showing how evil and depraved she is...good bye and good riddance. And to quote Tanisha...burn in hell!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa