Discussions on Formal Sentencing Hearing - Jodi Arias #11

Status
Not open for further replies.
So much worse than I expected, uchh.
CMJA (not verbatim): " I told the truth on stand, everything i said is true. I remember when the knife went into Travis' throat, and yes he was alive, and still attacking me. I didn't shoot last, Juan and Flores lied about that. I'm sorry the Alexander family has pain, but they're totally wrong and I need to address their errors now."

Unreal - CMJA didn't lie on stand? Didn't remember any of the knife wounds, but does remember slicing his throat right now? He was attacking her while she slit his throat? After a few dozen stabs?

Horrible things to say, only monstrous. No remorse, no pity for anyone, not even her vicitm.

That's what I heard. Sounds like she shot him first. He never had a chance.

This was no ordinary defense. I think Wilmot and Arias are blood sisters.

My friend and I have debated the tactics of defense attornies, and that a defense attorney "has gotta do what they gotta do for thir client."

Wilma did not have to get up there and drone on with her BS, especially trying to deny the pedo accusation...but she did. I think she actually believes he murderess's BS

ETA:

OMFG, sandy STFU!!!!

I've been here all morning and didn't even cut from the video to comment. All I really want to say is that I am so pleased that JSS stepped up to the plate and gave CMJA the harshest sentence she could. I still believe CMJA should die by lethal injection.

Thanks, everyone. Thanks, Ziggy!

Mother speaking outside courthouse.....no remorse. No tears. Smug, emotionless.

Mom just said, "they wouldn't let me testify" What??!! When she and her step daughter both saw, "the bruises" . the lying apple doesn't fall far from the tree. shades of Cindy anthony

JA Mom is giving an interview. She does not seem like she is upset at all. She is still lying about her daughter saying she helps people less fortunate and will keep doing. She said she would not let her testify about the bruises she saw on her. She believes JA showed remorse in her own way and you can tell by that today but what she said. WTF

That's what I heard. Sounds like she shot him first. He never had a chance.

JA lies. The M.E.'s testimony from the autopsy told the real story. Plus the cast off bullet was sitting on top of blood. JA may have wanted to shoot him first but that didn't happen. JA is clinging to the "I had to defend myself against a raging TA" story and that story requires gun shot first.

Wow.. I wish I could say I'm speechless by the murderers actions in court today, but nothing surprises me with her anymore.

The way she glared at the crying baby gives me chills as I'm sure that was the last face and look that Travis had to look at while she stabbed him in the throat, as he was still conscious.

My heart aches so badly for the Alexander family and I hope this verdict will allow them to feel some relief.

Travis, you are such an amazing, inspiring man, individual, brother, friend and soul. I say this in present tense cause you are still here with everyone continuing to inspire people daily even though you're no longer physically on this earth with us.

To the Alexander Family - You have conducted yourself with such grace and dignity for years, no words will bring comfort to the loss of Travis. I hope and pray that you will be able to find peace and happiness and carry Travis with you everyday.
To the true victim, Travis Victor Alexander - Fly high honey. Continue to watch over your loving family and friends who miss you more than words can express.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Board is flying . . . no MDLR today?

(sorry if this has been discussed)

I said it earlier, today Sandy's actions were just as reprehensible as the murderess.

I don't believe anything Jodi said on the stand. Except for that time she said her birthday.

Another wtf moment, Jennifer Wilmot on fabricated evidence- "state supporters leaked these fabricated letters online." No, honey, your client during those "2 min of evil" forged letters of Travis admitting to being a pedophile and an abuser, etc. She was able to do that because she stole his journal. So, yes, your client did fabricate evidence.

Sandy Arias is making me sick. Jodi's smile always lit up the room.

Go home Sandy.

I can never blame a mother for defending her child. But wow, too little too late and not only that, lying isn't the way to go either.

You can love and support your child but still want them to be held accountable for their actions. And helping Jodi further torture the Alexanders makes her just as bad as Jodi. Sandy gets zero sympathy from me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roseashley592