SIDEBAR #48 - Arias/Alexander forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
I missed that - anywhere to See this??? Please??

Told you I was behind in reading... :pcguru:

Can't find tape on Sandy's interview yet.
Check back later.

Linda Fox 10 ‏@lindawfox10 47m47 minutes ago
Alexander supporter Kathy Brown "We're glad Travis"s sister told Jodi to burn in hell." #fox10phoenix

CCfTxNSUAAAVB5s.jpg

------------------

Linda Fox 10 ‏@lindawfox10 36m36 minutes ago
Travis' friend "Nobody wins here---Travis is dead, but I feel better with the sentence . #fox10phoenix

CCfWdDgVEAA1Zg0.jpg

[video=youtube;GJdsMlEcBFQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GJdsMlEcBFQ&feature=youtu.be[/video]

Anyone see any interviews from Bill Montgomery or JM?

Jodi Arias Sentencing. Part 1. Alexander Family Speaks

[video=youtube;DkYFfGV_HI4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DkYFfGV_HI4[/video]

Fox confirmed they won't have tape of CMJAs move to Perryville ohno cutie.gif
However JSS did say her sentence begins today which means she's likely on the noon bus (prolly snacking on her pb bag lunch now). So, we should see Arpaio release her dirty jail deeds before the day is out...not that we'll be shocked by more of her venomous vileness anymore rocks.gif

I still feel sickened by her final evil coup when she admitted Travis was still conscious when she did the throat thing. She can't suffer enough! At least for now, she is headed to her new abode with nothing but her legal papers. No crayons, no art paper, no stamps, no snacks, no books, no phone calls, no visits. Just alone in her cold empty cell with nothing for distraction except her sick evil mind.

Jodi Arias Sentencing. Part 2. Jodi and Jodi Mom Speak. Jodi sentenced!

[video=youtube;6ZL8oLcqoF0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ZL8oLcqoF0[/video]

I've been here all day. I have HLN on ,computer watching. UTUBE , doing both. I wanted to slap that biotchs face when she spoke of slitting his throat while he was alive ~coherent. That bit$@ better get hers slit at Perryville. She had to get her last stabs in! The :can at least know she is not "out there" to kill again. May this Biotch die, some way, some how, soon. Karma is a biotch!
:tears: :stormingmad::stormingmad::stormingmad:

On a happier note. I released my balloons at 2:30. Red one went around corner of house next door, didn't follow it.NOW!!
Travis' Blue one made it went straight up up up!! at the rate it was going I want to say it went out over Lake Erie. I said
fly Travis, FLY AWAY!!!!:happydance: :happydance: !!

‏@katiecoolady says she was holding the baby as the sentence was delivered
Sweetness

Hello everyone.

Of course life got in my way today and was just now able to finally hear the sentencing from JSS on HLN. YIPPEEEE!!!!

Its about time.

Now going to read back and catch up.

Emi Nikolov ‏@emicska 27m27 minutes ago
@WayneABC15 but will u film her on the last trip in prison bus going there

Wayne Berkowitz
‏@WayneABC15
@emicska we will get video of her transport as it arrives. @maryellenabc15 @abc15 will have complete coverage.

Fox confirmed they won't have tape of CMJAs move to Perryville View attachment 73020
However JSS did say her sentence begins today which means she's likely on the noon bus (prolly snacking on her pb bag lunch now). So, we should see Arpaio release her dirty jail deeds before the day is out...not that we'll be shocked by more of her venomous vileness anymore View attachment 73025

I still feel sickened by her final evil coup when she admitted Travis was still conscious when she did the throat thing. She can't suffer enough! At least for now, she is headed to her new abode with nothing but her legal papers. No crayons, no art paper, no stamps, no snacks, no books, no phone calls, no visits. Just alone in her cold empty cell with nothing for distraction except her sick evil mind.

Actually yes, she could suffer more...she could run into someone in Perryville who has a sweet brother like Travis and maybe the inmate will have nothing to lose. I will allow your mind to finish my thoughts.

Watching on HLN, can't believe the BS she is spewing!!! But at least she admits slitting his throat and that he was conscious. Everything else, except the # of relatives she has is BS!!!!!

Emi Nikolov ‏@emicska 27m27 minutes ago
@WayneABC15 but will u film her on the last trip in prison bus going there

Wayne Berkowitz
‏@WayneABC15
@emicska we will get video of her transport as it arrives. @maryellenabc15 @abc15 will have complete coverage.

Oh I SO want to see this!! Can't wait! :skip: :happydance:

:juanettes: :juanettes:

okay YESorNO - :waiting: she must be on the bus now, since it's almost 12:30pm, and if she took the noon bus, as it says above... :waiting:

:lol:

I know. And did you notice how she turned around and looked behind her when the baby started crying? Wth was that all about. :scared:

Omg, she was looking at Travis' family wasn't she ? Her predator stare, how dare her. :stormingmad:
Her violent, angry nature showed through that that baby dared interrupt her!!!

Watching on HLN, can't believe the BS she is spewing!!! But at least she admits slitting his throat and that he was conscious. Everything else, except the # of relatives she has is BS!!!!!
Hi LinasK, you were right. Judge sentenced her to LWOP. :)
but she didn't dress her down. Jodi saying she slit his throat was to hurt his family more. That is why I wish Judge would have dressed her down.

Well said! Thanks for bringing me beyond the immediate. It will be at least a month before she's allowed to mingle with others. Time enough to fine tune our telepathic abilities towards Perryville.

ETA: sorry Quote to Curious' post didn't attach :/

Hi LinasK, you were right. Judge sentenced her to LWOP. :)
but she didn't dress her down. Jodi saying she slit his throat was to hurt his family more. That is why I wish Judge would have dressed her down.

I wish so too, and you were right about the judge in regards to Juror 17. At least Jodi will have no more platforms after today. Hopefully they won't let Donovan continue to mouth off in her name on the Twitter account. I'd like to see her hauled off to Perryville.
I've had a rotten morning to begin with in real life and couldn't be here earlier.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa