Discussions on Formal Sentencing Hearing - Jodi Arias #11

Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG ... :hilarious:
Watching the re-play on Fox 10 -- and when the baby starts crying, JA turns around with that look on her face :gaah:

Oh, how I wish that baby would have kept on crying and screaming ... lol !

:violin::violin::violin:

Just listening to the killers speech. She first wants to correct Samantha on how she wanted to settle 4 times and was turned down. Oh and she told the truth on the stand. She says all this while faking sniffles. I do remembered the moment the knife went into Travis throat and he was still conscious. Never thought she would cause people so much pain.
She is disgusted with herself. To bad she shows no emotion what so ever while spitting her junk out.
I agree with you.
It's always interesting to me when someone is utterly convinced they are the smartest person in the room. It is ja's biggest problem. It's all about me, how I see things, sometimes how the whole world wronged me, how wise and wonderful I am, me, me, me......And she's kind of like a boiling pot. She can sort of contain it at times, but when she boils over, she's oblivious to the consequences. Good. I don't see many privileges in her future in prison. She won't be able to pretend to behave endlessly.

Here we go y'all....

Published on Apr 13, 2015
Private investigator Dorian Bond reveals new details to HNGN's Jon Leiberman about the Jodi Arias case. The woman was sentenced to life in prison over 25 years with a minimal chance at freedom April 13, 2015.

The appeal will be in part Nurmi's lack of defense of his client and more....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7K6FLDaVa_0#t=85

Lots of little tid bits~

https://twitter.com/HNGNcom
EXCLUSIVE Learn What 'Team Arias' P.I. Dorian Bond Thinks of Her & What He Kept Her Off Death Row http://bit.ly/1CHQW2g

I would go straight to the Youtube video segment tho.

I cannot believe after all this time... all these years... all this waiting... AND I FORGOT THE SENTENCING WAS THIS MORNING! ARGH!

They said that the family went out a side door because Jodi's supporters were threatening them. And Jen basically said how it's funny how the supporters always starts rallying rhe troops and saying they're gonna go to the court in droves to support Jodi and none of them ever show up. It's just talk.

What broke my heart most today was Tanisha talking about how Jodi's evil little band of supporters have been harassing her and sending her pictures of Travis's dead body for years over social media.

Just because we only hear about the "threats" to the defense side (for teh appeelz) doesnt mean it's not happening to Travis' side too. We've seen the hate that radiates from there.

I bet Nurmi's drinking champagne right now. I guess it would be unethical, but I would love to hear his real thoughts about the murderer.

I too would LOVE to hear it all from him.

I hadn't even thought of that Madeleine, that JA said she didn't remember the murder, but in her final words to the court, she contradicted what she'd testified to.

Finally, JA is gone.

jmho
fran

PS... in her quest to bring one last twist of the knife to TA's family, she cut her own throat. So much for appeal. That's what they're talking about on FOX, Troy Hayden.

She couldn't have possibly thought anyone, least of all the judge, would believe that after having inflicted upon Travis a gunshot to the head, a stab all the way to his heart, numerous other stab wounds to the front, head and back, that he would still have the wherewithall to cause her to "defend herself" by slashing his throat. I so agree that was just another stab in the back to his family (and her 'haters') and a perfect means of cutting her own throat with the sentence.

Good bye and good riddance JA, and please let the door hit you in the backside on the way out, you are merciless, vicious, heartless, and a danger to anyone who has the rotten luck of coming into contact with you.

P.S. We knew she remembered every iota of the torture she put Travis through, oh, I'm just incensed that she had such nerve to have said that about remembering the slashing.

:seeya:

I understand what you are saying, but IMO, it did not come across like that when I watched it live ...

:)

Well, you know I have had some issues for some time with this judge but I must say that I do not think she bought that the killer has remorse of any kind, expressed or otherwise. Seriously, just someone coming along and saying the killer has expressed remorse to them, does not mean a thing. How has she expressed this? When? Actual show of remorse is what has been glaringly missing in this case and I think JSS today pretty much said that while she has heard about this alleged remorse, she has not actually seen any.

:seeya: Just her mother was there ...

Not her father, siblings ... no friends ... nobody ... nada ... zilch ! And not even Donovan was there because for sure, we would have heard about it IF Donovan was there !

Oh well ... :violin:

She's fallen out with Donovan apparantly - some letter from the Platinum Predator* a few weeks ago was saying that Donovan was top of her 'sh xxt list'. Can't recall why but she was stunned that D would have let her down blah blah.

* One of my favourites of the names the author of Behind the Words assigns to Arias.

OMG ... :hilarious:
Watching the re-play on Fox 10 -- and when the baby starts crying, JA turns around with that look on her face :gaah:

Oh, how I wish that baby would have kept on crying and screaming ... lol !

:violin::violin::violin:
BBM - Imagine what will happen when the killer gives 'that look' to one of her new roomies at Perryville. :jail:

That claim of hers that he was conscious was just pure malice, intended to torture the family one last time.

Yes, and truthfully, JA can't know what TA was aware of at that point. She just wanted to hurt the family. Nothing JA says can be believed, so I would discount every mean thing she said and pay no attention.

I don't think the judge let her totally off the hook either. She did mention the planning that went into the crime and all the covering up after. The judge wasn't overt today as some judges are but I got it.

Just a thought for Mommy Arias. Been coming and going since the sentence and I keep hearing how Jodi's smile 'lights up a room'. First of all, ugh. Secondly, Jodi can light up her cell. And Travis will continue to light up the world with the story of his life and legacy. She can't take that from him.

wonder if anyone tweets to MLDR, 'We Won'! No one is more immature or unprofessional than that defense crew

I don't think the judge let her totally off the hook either. She did mention the planning that went into the crime and all the covering up after. The judge wasn't overt today as some judges are but I got it.

And then there was that part that ja handed to the Judge on a silver platter. Here's the scoop on what I did, when and how.....
Fog? What fog? Who said anything about fog?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clancehan